Forums

Nova Loses Aden to Box Clan of MS

Truffle

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Chronos has been won 

Even with the help of their pets nova lost Aden within 12mins that's a new record after they lost rune castle in dime in less than 20 regardless even though MS was literally fighting against whole chronos server we still manage to come up on top MS vs Nova,FS,P1ratas,Crows,JustUnite,Ashura 

18 minutes ago, Jinkariya said:

Chronos has been won 

Even with the help of their pets nova lost Aden within 12mins that's a new record after they lost rune castle in dime in less than 20 regardless even though MS was literally fighting against whole chronos server we still manage to come up on top MS vs Nova,FS,P1ratas,Crows,JustUnite,Ashura 

It was sad enough seeing the clowns bragging in world chat. To then come and brag here after u take it only after all this time and once half of there seige force is transferred/offline is indicitive of how pathetic you guys are.

20 minutes ago, Jokeclan said:

It was sad enough seeing the clowns bragging in world chat. To then come and brag here after u take it only after all this time and once half of there seige force is transferred/offline is indicitive of how pathetic you guys are.

easy, not even worth posting the fraps. ;) 

22 minutes ago, Jokeclan said:

Only 2 parties of nova transferred to naia lol 

2 hours ago, OmenOfSteel said:

So how did the CC numbers look like on Chronos? Was it about same numbers fighting for Aden?

We've had 16 pts (many are broken pts with 1 healer some without both tanks and healer because of summer) in CC we got 4 pts defending rune 2 pts defending giran and oren respectively and 10 to attack and take aden against Nova (combined force of Nova +Netflix),P1ratas,Ashura,JustUnite,Furiousteel,Crows. I'm not sure about their total numbers but I'd say the total numbers of our CC is still outnumbered by at least 3 more pts with all the combined players who attacked us either way being outnumbered is pretty fun nonetheless. 

I just hope Nova doesn't give up like they did in dimensional siege :)  

ur so pathetic with this useless propaganda, rly. u have nothing to be proud for. show us an active clan during week and no more detag and we will see how brave ms are. u complain about the zerg but ur the real one, hypocrits.

1 hour ago, Lo0neyTunes said:

ur so pathetic with this useless propaganda, rly. u have nothing to be proud for. show us an active clan during week and no more detag and we will see how brave ms are. u complain about the zerg but ur the real one, hypocrits.

doesn't hold much weight coming from a guy whose in Nova's PvE clan :D 

6 hours ago, Jinkariya said:

Only 2 parties of nova transferred to naia lol 

i am not defending anyone but, everyone knows who transferred to naia, and they are not some middle tear guys, these 2cps can vipe half of nova or ms clan in pvp if they dont send strongest ppl to fight them so they make huge difference.

to me looks like nova did predict this or better say its not unpredictable for them  ? 

and yes aden did fall gz what price for it tho?

how many years ? looks very sychedell true siege of the city right?! 2 years under siege hardcore win :) 

cheers

4 hours ago, Jinkariya said:

We've had 16 pts

10 to attack and take aden against Nova

Wow. Stop talking, there was 6-7 parties in our CC at the high point. You had 3 casters (HTH, Asther, KtP) maybe a fourth, maybe not. Not to mention OP AF Truffle 1 shotting half/three-quarters of the CC, and wiping crystals in what seemed like 30seconds. Tactic was good, blitz offense and multiple casters, but woulda been more impressive say 6months to a year ago, when there was still a moderatly active clan defending.

GZ, you'll likely not loose it until MS quits/breaks up into smaller clans. But GL finding competition, as you outnumber your enemies essentially 2:1 on the siege field, an who wants to bother fighting truffle, hence all the PRs when he showed up.

4 hours ago, Jinkariya said:

We've had 16 pts (many are broken pts with 1 healer some without both tanks and healer because of summer) in CC we got 4 pts defending rune 2 pts defending giran and oren respectively and 10 to attack and take aden against Nova (combined force of Nova +Netflix),P1ratas,Ashura,JustUnite,Furiousteel,Crows. I'm not sure about their total numbers but I'd say the total numbers of our CC is still outnumbered by at least 3 more pts with all the combined players who attacked us either way being outnumbered is pretty fun nonetheless. 

I just hope Nova doesn't give up like they did in dimensional siege :)  

lolz everyone knows you guys actually outnumbered us 3 to 1, who are you trying to fool here lmao ? :D

and pvp has already been dead long time on Chronos.. you know very well why those 2 parties transfered to Naia and who's to say not more will follow ? you guys are actually worse then DH to fight with ;)

should just stick to GF and leave it at that.

47 minutes ago, Methodical said:

how many years ? looks very sychedell true siege of the city right?! 2 years under siege hardcore win :) 

cheers

2 years of non stop topaz interups and feohs with mana shields on the mana regen bugged castle together with millions on feathers spended from nova side . Hardcore or not ms took Aden with a f bot clan . LoooooooL and ppl here tr to find excuses . About the 2 pts of nova left chronos what a big coinsidence . Truffle makes his weapon stage 3  pepinio imidiatly drop hero and transfer . Lf for more excuses @Draecke is the one who usually provides most of them . 

what excuses ? it was about time MS took Aden seeing how they have been outnumbering Nova since Zaken merge with at least minimum 2 to 1 ratio ?

ironically but I sincerely doubt having Aden and more & more Nova leaving out of boredom or to Naia will mean more MS will actually stay tagged during non Siege time lol

gotta love them fangirlz

hqdefault.jpg

17 minutes ago, Draecke said:

what excuses ? it was about time MS took Aden seeing how they have been outnumbering Nova since Zaken merge with at least minimum 2 to 1 ratio ?

ironically but I sincerely doubt having Aden and more & more Nova leaving out of boredom or to Naia will mean more MS will actually stay tagged during non Siege time lol

gotta love them fangirlz

hqdefault.jpg

So when nova clan is  planing to get Aden back from a bot clan ? 

1 hour ago, Methodical said:

indeed the dollaro won the machine and game its over thx to all for keeping those 2 years the servers runinning

gongrats again u won a palce kannis

bye roflmaopo

B.B. we won’t miss rolfmaopolo Pac-Man is out there you shoud try it . PAC man a game with great future soon many nova and there ali will support it .

I hear hardcore here hardcore there, someone explain me whats hardcore about pressing some buttons

FTW? so in the end you and all have lost the essence of the meaning entertainment or  "game to enjoy " terms

so you dont cry, you came last and droped down tens of thousands of USD, tears and drama to get aden!

you got it but it was just  a simple win theres nothing left in the game soon will be like 100 ppl each servers throwing $$ at eachother

no other prespective to see here

and fyi I more hate nova than MS but ms real kidz mate 

cya

Archived