Live Server Maintenance: November 10, 2021

Hime

• L2 Team

Greetings Adventurers!

Game servers will be down for maintenance beginning Wednesday, November 10, 2021 at 4 a.m. PST /  6 a.m. CST / 7 a.m. EST / 12 p.m. GMT+1 and will be unavailable for approximately 3 hours and 15 minutes.

With this maintenance:

• Halloween Night Market will continue for 2 weeks.
  • These events and promotions will end next week on November 17:
    • The Mutant Orc Raid event
    • The Halloween Festival event
    • Pandari’s Expedition event
    • Expedition Supplies promotion
    • Death Knight’s Ring and Dethroned Expedition Rune promotion
  • Fixed an issue that caused players to get disconnected when moving to Dethrone.
  • Like 1

i never seen for over a year a free event good for non visa players. we dream at weapons,armors, anything free....for those non visa player, not top players like last event when all top players got zariche,akamans weapons, us non visa got great medicine ...i dont even know why you put something like that in a event...at least a selenite,elcyum something for 1 euro..not great medicine ...realy..

you give us exalted weapon,armors, talismans, but increase mob reziste in all instance, and drop to.....so..is the same..

give us something for free...just to be free..but increase rezistence to mobs..stilll to pay..

give us some free events..now bots cannot longer logins, now all can get free items....most of us...or not..

• Like 2

How about increasing the Dethroned Deril 112 area size? the area is so small and the lag is awful.  there are plenty of space for 116+ areas. It nothing but KS festival for 112 area that the lag is so terrible that it is super packed like we are sardines!  Give us more space!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  It will reduce the lag toooooooooooooo!

Windows 11 also have issue with L2 the clients will close and sometimes no error log.  Crashes more often! Please fix! @Juju  @Hime

@Himeno news about this?

What kind of rewards can I expect for participating in the Beta, and how do I obtain them?
All users who played beta can claim rewards for one of the L2/AION/BNS on the Cross Promotion page at the L2M official website. The page opens on Nov 10 ET. Compensation details for each IP can be found on the page below.
L2
AION
BNS

5 hours ago, Afri said:

i never seen for over a year a free event good for non visa players. we dream at weapons,armors, anything free....for those non visa player, not top players like last event when all top players got zariche,akamans weapons, us non visa got great medicine ...i dont even know why you put something like that in a event...at least a selenite,elcyum something for 1 euro..not great medicine ...realy..

you give us exalted weapon,armors, talismans, but increase mob reziste in all instance, and drop to.....so..is the same..

give us something for free...just to be free..but increase rezistence to mobs..stilll to pay..

give us some free events..now bots cannot longer logins, now all can get free items....most of us...or not..

Its good one! :) Maybe better NcSoft send you 1 euro in credit card?  Or maybe 10 euro?