dragon weapon fraud??

Ballkain

Well, I quit over this,  would NOT of bought the weapon had it been worded properly.  I also gave them a simple way to make this right for me and they rather me leave then the simple request I asked.   1 common item was traded for this weapon, they could of simply cloned my lost item and taken this weapon out of game, but nope, a 17 year veteran with tens of thousands spent on game is leaving.  The damage you guys are doing is not gonna be repairable, no new players are coming and your pushing your old ones away 1 by 1.   Good luck with that.

Degus

Then just sell the weapon ! if u bought it, u can resell it if ur unhappy about it.

Most people knows that Dragon damage only work for autoattacks, u had to ask to Heros and ppl who has knowledge of the gamefor years before buying this.

And also DW are useless compared to some limited weapon, it all depends of the classes, and yeah the augment is a big part of DW. witohut that, go for limited :) 

13 minutes ago, iAndouille said:

Then just sell the weapon ! if u bought it, u can resell it if ur unhappy about it.

Most people knows that Dragon damage only work for autoattacks, u had to ask to Heros and ppl who has knowledge of the gamefor years before buying this.

And also DW are useless compared to some limited weapon, it all depends of the classes, and yeah the augment is a big part of DW. witohut that, go for limited :) 

why the F should i have to ask in game about an item that states in 2 places what it is supposed to do, I do not get your train of thought there, at all.  I can sell the weapon now for a third of what i paid.  $$$ is not the point.  How can you stick up for them?  They know they were in the wrong, they changed it, it may not effect you, but do you at least acknowledge the problem here?

42 minutes ago, socketka said:

community QQ for dragon weapon event, get dragon weapon event, gets disappointed by low damage of dragon weapons.

L2 @NCwest of 2022.

Dude, do you not see a problem with what happened?   I bought an item based on what it's stats said it does and it didn't work, so they change the description afterwards and say see, see, all good now, weapon does what it says.   I can compare stats and element and even use talisman's to mock sa's and augments, so I knew the weapon damage would be lower, but 100% damage to dragons would of made up for that to me.  I'm a dagger, I want to solo in an area where I'm not just standing around waiting for respawn, dv would of been perfect!!  

7 hours ago, Ballkain said:

...How can you stick up for them?  They know they were in the wrong, they changed it, it may not effect you, but do you at least acknowledge the problem here?...

He sticks up for NCscam because he kisses their butts and the only thing he has knowledge of is Lineage 2. He has nothing else in life to brag about. He's a kid in his early 20s and doesn't know diddly squat. Sadly one of these days he'll look back and regret it.

21 hours ago, iHyperlite said:

You can test in Oren, there is a dragon npc next to the pet manager. 

The bonus is for auto attacks only. Not skills. 

Ya, well, would of been nice if it stated that BEFORE i bought it, can't test on npc unless equipped.  Don't care anymore, my wallet is permanently colsed, time to fade away.

On 1/27/2022 at 12:44 AM, Mete said:

Compare your old SAs with the SAs of your DW. and if your old weapon was bloody/limited, you 're losing 15% pve damage

You are not losing ONLY the 15% PVE dmg, you also lost the % of SS, and the % of Gr. Ruby on SS. 

For example, if you have a +21 Limited Bow (3252 p.attack) and a Greater Ruby lvl2, you lose 15%+14% (from the SS) +20% (From the Ruby) = 49% PVE Attack. 

So 3252 + 49% = 4845 P.attack. Compared with the P.attack of a DW, 4225 is much better....

Espessially if you think that DW cost 1,7T......