Please welcome Artic and EMPulse

Hime

Salute to new GMs.

I can just say that we hope you will do better than Hime and Juji as current support to L2 community at the scale from 0 to 10 I can rate at 2-3 maximum.  PugofCrydee summarized well  in his post above what GMs are not doing right so just do it better.

Communication is the KEY and even if you don't have the answer just tell it and say what is your action plan. Don't keep silence for  days and weeks if you see questions from dozens of people on the subject. Do not keep it as one way street as Hime and Juji are doing lately in 99% of cases.

PS: recently I got banned from this Forum for a week for a comment regarding IQ level of NCFAIL team, so I hope this post would not be treated as offensive again. 

On 1/28/2022 at 11:22 PM, Arctic said:

::waves::

Hello everyone!! :)

EMPulse is not around today, so you'll have to manage with a hello from myself! I am sure she will check into the thread come Monday.

Nice to meet you all, and I look forward to getting to know this community. Feel free to share anything you think I should be aware of in this thread! We'll definitely be watching it closely.

that was a nice sarcasm message i ever read thx bro i like admin with a nice taste :) keep up the good work :) (55 message and 1 message from each admin :D) nice rate :D

On 2/1/2022 at 5:59 AM, Rimmer said:

Welcome aboard @EMpulse and @Arctic!

One universal advice - if people post some questions repeatedly either here, ingame or in tickets, that means there is no clear answer written in event info/item info/wherever. Good, proper and regular communication is more than half of your task, I would say.

Good luck with us 😄

My welcome post aged like a fine wine. Please communicate and answer questions people ask...

Ticket nr. 23812863

Dedicated transfer forum post without complete information

Plenty of players still unable to connect to the game or the website you asked to "submit a ticket". How should they do it?

I believe this matters now happening are not your faults, but once you agreed to do the community managers, you should now be active.

On 1/29/2022 at 12:22 AM, Arctic said:

::waves::

Hello everyone!! :)

EMPulse is not around today, so you'll have to manage with a hello from myself! I am sure she will check into the thread come Monday.

Nice to meet you all, and I look forward to getting to know this community. Feel free to share anything you think I should be aware of in this thread! We'll definitely be watching it closely.

typical l2 team is always afk  

• 4 weeks later...
On 1/29/2022 at 3:46 PM, iAndouille said:

So i have a question for Artic and Empulse

Do you have any knowledges about the game at all? Have you guys ever played ? Knows how the game works? Basic mechanic? 

Im sorry to say but all GMs we had were incompetent and have 0 clue about the game and completely killed it with the pay to win.

We will see how you guys doing. 
And be active in forums and for ur community. communication is a great part of success.

Best Comment ever.  I would like to add that the game is soooooo small now that we dont ve quests, 3/4 of the map is useless and if you have a problem ingame there are more chances to get help from China than from the staff.... but I still ve some faith for this to change...

Bye bye Hime! good luck in your life!

OMY You are our Hero Hime! I Started in Beta and seen you guys come and go. Dont listen to sceptics you have done well considering your position.

Really hate to see you go.

HF & GL in your future endeavors i am sure you you will do well.

Welcome to a very challenging station you guys. You do have big shoes to fill. There are always critics and sceptics but they are still here. Cant promise everyone everything but we hope you are serious about what you are about to do and care about fairness, That we are players not  just toons.

Give up they have 32 posts between them and they been here over a month.

Since they started they have no posted or said anything other things about weekly maintenance;  I think they probably only log on to the forums once a week. 

Game is pretty much abandoned.

• Like 1