Please welcome Artic and EMPulse

Hime

6 hours ago, iAndouille said:

So i have a question for Artic and Empulse

Do you have any knowledges about the game at all? Have you guys ever played ? Knows how the game works? Basic mechanic? 

Im sorry to say but all GMs we had were incompetent and have 0 clue about the game and completely killed it with the pay to win.

We will see how you guys doing. 
And be active in forums and for ur community. communication is a great part of success.

The GM should investigate how it is possible for you to give away gift code Ncoins to Buy luna pack and ppl trade you for 5B adena... hope all those gift codes have been purchased legally 

Send me msg for share screenshot on him chat Hero saying "Want to trade 96 Ncoins gift cards for luna pack, I Will pay 5B" for mass petitión report and GM investigate that!! 

On 1/28/2022 at 5:14 PM, Hime said:

Hi All,

I'd like you to welcome Artic and EMPulse who will be taking over community and content management for Lineage II. You will be in excellent hands with these two.

As for me, today is my last day at NCSOFT and the last 8 years has been a wild ride. Please don't give Juji too hard of a time. ;)

Take care!

Can't be any worse I suppose since the ones we have/had don't do anything. Let's see if these new ones actually do something or are just the next touch bearers of doing nothing

On 1/29/2022 at 7:59 AM, Mitzza said:

Like i said they do not control the game they just do what they're boss thell them to do, it is not their hand to help you .

I so you are upset, all you posts all over the forum proved that, I never said you are rong in what you posted. 

My opinion is that Hime did a good job considering the what he had to work with, but that is jut my opinion, the gamed is ruined by the players not by Hime. 

Your definition of a good job must be exceptionally low. But all to their own I suppose. 

The game has and still is being ruined by NCSoft, they have changed the game to suit their own desires not the community.

If you remember back to the last dragon weapon enchant event it was evident, they messed up the code and had to do a reset.

The Einhasad shop that other regions have we don't. 

There have been numerous polls that they ask for community feedback that go nowhere and when asked about what they will do with our feedback there is silence.

They don't log into the forums unless they post a maintenance update. 

They don't provide clear answers to questions, lets just take the multiple posts regarding Nostromo, mouse macros etc. 

They rarely if ever post on forums except to lock a post.

They are continually posting bad information about events, the last being the free event is not the only time it has happened.

If I were their employer I would have removed them ages ago solely based on a few of these examples.

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, PugofCrydee said:

Your definition of a good job must be exceptionally low. But all to their own I suppose. 

The game has and still is being ruined by NCSoft, they have changed the game to suit their own desires not the community.

If you remember back to the last dragon weapon enchant event it was evident, they messed up the code and had to do a reset.

The Einhasad shop that other regions have we don't. 

There have been numerous polls that they ask for community feedback that go nowhere and when asked about what they will do with our feedback there is silence.

They don't log into the forums unless they post a maintenance update. 

They don't provide clear answers to questions, lets just take the multiple posts regarding Nostromo, mouse macros etc. 

They rarely if ever post on forums except to lock a post.

They are continually posting bad information about events, the last being the free event is not the only time it has happened.

If I were their employer I would have removed them ages ago solely based on a few of these examples.

Well again people read only what they want and then post , the gamed is ruined by NCSoft like i said in many posts, with the gambling addiction that NCSOFT is exploiting and that is what is left here, you think that 1 employee is to blame for this?  He would of been fired along time ago if this was thrue like you said, since that did not happen  well...

The game is meant to never end , it does not matter if you get dragon weapon they will make another weapon, increase mobs status, and again new weapon  and so on ..... the only game here is to make 1 player compete with other players  on spending more money 💰, the game content does not matter. 

He's job was to keep players playing and if you are still here playing this game with all the stupid things that happened  and he is gone well, you should of left the game before he did ...  and some players  are here after 17 years  . 

Well if I am rong you will see changes with new the new  staf .

On 1/28/2022 at 10:14 PM, Hime said:

Hi All,

I'd like you to welcome Artic and EMPulse who will be taking over community and content management for Lineage II. You will be in excellent hands with these two.

As for me, today is my last day at NCSOFT and the last 8 years has been a wild ride. Please don't give Juji too hard of a time. ;)

Take care!

Good luck on your new project. @Hime
Welcome @Arcticand @EMpulse
Hope you guys have fun managing the community of one of the less cared MMORPGs out there. 

On 1/29/2022 at 12:12 AM, TheBuffer said:

... throw us stupid events...

Last two free events were really good. Even the current L2 Store Promo is great.

On 1/29/2022 at 11:34 AM, Ballkain said:

really?  how was my post handled in a "good job" ?   they sold me a fraudulent item, then changed the wording to make it match and tell me to screw off.  17 year veteran,  easily 80k+ toon quit,  what industry is that considered a good job? ty @Juji for NEVER getting back to me.  ty ncwest for NOT  returning any phone calls, GOOD JOB TEAM

What item was that about ?

on topic:
Hellcome to Well  @Arctic and @EMpulse .   Hope you'll care at least a little bit more compared to your invisible predecessoress. And I hope you'll have bit of a thick skin, you'll gonna need it.

On 1/29/2022 at 12:14 AM, Hime said:

Hi All,

Take care!

Good wishes @Hime on your new career path. Is good you got out of this horrible community that we have.

Welcome @Arcticand @EMpulse.

Message for the l2 players: What makes Lineage 2 bad? The community, not the employees, since everyone around here lacks knowledge of how an enterprise actually works (what means the support team, dev team etc). Negative feedback is always needed, but not how the l2 players are sharing it. Think it the other way around: would you help anyone that only knows to complain in a vicious manner as the l2 players do? Would you do anything to help the player if the player only looks at you with bad eyes? Never a good word, only bad bad bad. You wouldn't even look at them. 

In order for a negative opinion to be take into account share it constructively: put down the problem in detail on the table, put down the impact it has, propose solutions to solve (you never know someone will really have a good idea). Don't panic if it does not happen over night, think about it: you are talking about a problem to a company, the company in order to implement something needs approvals over approvals from different teams that sometimes may take months or even years (that is the normal flow of any company). If you come with a general issue without any research of your own that will not be taken into account (like inflation), build it around examples. 

And also, don't forget, point out the positive parts as well from time to time, (I know, if you don't complain, means is a good thing), but say it also when you like/enjoy something, you are still playing this game because you still see something good in it, so point it out, your "hands will not fall" for saying something good.

Remember people: if you can't communicate in a civilized manner your positive/negative opinions, quit the game.

• Like 1

On 1/29/2022 at 6:14 AM, Hime said:

Hi All,

Take care!

wow 8 years!

• Administrators

Greetings Everyone!

As Arctic said, I was out on Friday but wanted to take the opportunity now to say a formal "hello" and let you know that we're looking forward to supporting you. I am still ramping up on the game, so if you have any advice, I'm all ears! :)

-EMpulse

• Like 4

3 hours ago, EMpulse said:

Greetings Everyone!

As Arctic said, I was out on Friday but wanted to take the opportunity now to say a formal "hello" and let you know that we're looking forward to supporting you. I am still ramping up on the game, so if you have any advice, I'm all ears! :)

-EMpulse

We hope you and @Arctic won't disappear from forum/game like @Juji and @Hime 

3 hours ago, EMpulse said:

Greetings Everyone!

-EMpulse

Simple, be active, do something for the community, listen to the community, read some of the posts and don't be like the others as if this is the path you are taking you will be of no use

5 hours ago, EMpulse said:

Greetings Everyone!

-EMpulse

Welcome, it's that you do the opposite of @Hime and @Juji, don't abandon the community and just show up here to post maintenance updates. Listen to your players and really listen to their feedback!

Welcome aboard @EMpulse and @Arctic!

One universal advice - if people post some questions repeatedly either here, ingame or in tickets, that means there is no clear answer written in event info/item info/wherever. Good, proper and regular communication is more than half of your task, I would say.

Good luck with us 😄