Live Server Maintenance: March 16, 2022

Arctic

• Administrators

Game servers will be down for maintenance beginning Wednesday, March 16, 2022 at 4 a.m. PST /  6 a.m. CST / 7 a.m. EST / 12 p.m. GMT+1 and will be unavailable for approximately 5 hours 30 minutes.

With this maintenance:

• Red Libra Event will continue for three weeks!
  • Pandari Returns Event will continue for three weeks!
  • Eva’s Treasure Chest Promotion will continue for three weeks!
  • Fixed an issue where the 8-hour Emperor's Special Cocktail was only giving 1-hr buffs.
  • Fixed an issue where the Emperor's Special Cocktail (Event) was giving outdated buffs.
  • Fixed an issue where the Rose Spirit Pet Ticket and Superior Pet Ticket could not be exchanged at the Dimensional Merchant NPC.
  • Fixed an issue where the Eva's Treasure Chest gives the wrong type of Brooch Augment Stone. All Brooch Augment Stones will be replaced with the correct version.
  • Fixed an issue where servitors would disappear after attacking Anakim.

2 minutes ago, Arctic said:

Game servers will be down for maintenance beginning Wednesday, March 16, 2022 at 4 a.m. PST /  6 a.m. CST / 7 a.m. EST / 12 p.m. GMT+1 and will be unavailable for approximately 5 hours 30 minutes.

With this maintenance:

• Red Libra Event will continue for three weeks!
  • Pandari Returns Event will continue for three weeks!
  • Eva’s Treasure Chest Promotion will continue for three weeks!
  • Fixed an issue where the 8-hour Emperor's Special Cocktail was only giving 1-hr buffs.
  • Fixed an issue where the Emperor's Special Cocktail (Event) was giving outdated buffs.
  • Fixed an issue where the Rose Spirit Pet Ticket and Superior Pet Ticket could not be exchanged at the Dimensional Merchant NPC.
  • Fixed an issue where the Eva's Treasure Chest gives the wrong type of Brooch Augment Stone. All Brooch Augment Stones will be replaced with the correct version.

No L2 store sales for St. Patrick's Day like last year? https://www.lineage2.com/news/store-update-for-march-2021

Shame.

Please I beg, ask someone to look at Sacrificial Soul Skill. it doesn't work when discarded wizard soul is summoned. This makes it impossible to lvl alone, also ask to change the 80% transfer pain back to 75%. no reason to raise % of dmg  if no one is going to seriously look at our hp situation.

You have to do a hell cheapish Forgotten Book flash sale promo, so players can upgrade their forgotten skills to stand the mobs strenght. Make that Doll buff perma until a fix from Korea arrives.

Also make some kind of XP Server Boost (maybe cominded with Party Bonus) like:

300% for 105-110

200% for 111-115

100% for 116-120

After all with all the increase of strenght on monsters give the players a chance to upgrade their defense.

@Arctic The only issues  after the update was buffs? 

1.Mobs 4x stronger but no 4x rewards.

2.We cant farm to any time zone after this and if we can no drops updated.

u make all that but in promotion boxes u give normal boosts.. are u sure wanna us paly here?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

hi tell me plz why 1 tank need to take lv2 superior provoke aura?if i have lv1 i dont take critical damage and i have +20 speed and triggester armor crash
the new skill have same speed armor crash but the new is i take 10% critical damage if armor crash susseful on mobs
my opinion is wrong  1 tank take new skill because he have to lose and not win any

So after a week of testing out the new update I am at the edge of quitting - I was pushed back to a lower level location (yet again, as this has happened with every update) and still, I can barely keep up in the lower lvl zone - I keep dying a lot. I used to AOE at PI, now I had to switch to a single target attack as my tank lvl 109 can't survive more than a few minutes. When the event boost is gone, I don't think I will be able to do my daily stuff at all.

PS. I remember the times (4 updates ago?) when I dragged a tank lvl 105 in Paulinas armor to IT and it could hold all the mobs with only ISS heals. The boost is now insane yet the IT quest reward remains the same - so your line of 'defence' which says the boost comes with a greater reward makes no sense.

Seriously, add the new content with nightmare difficulty  as you want, but why do you have to mess up the existing part? How can people progress to a lvl 120 like this?

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Helv said:

So after a week of testing out the new update I am at the edge of quitting - I was pushed back to a lower level location (yet again, as this has happened with every update) and still, I can barely keep up in the lower lvl zone - I keep dying a lot. I used to AOE at PI, now I had to switch to a single target attack as my tank lvl 109 can't survive more than a few minutes. When the event boost is gone, I don't think I will be able to do my daily stuff at all.

PS. I remember the times (4 updates ago?) when I dragged a tank lvl 105 in Paulinas armor to IT and it could hold all the mobs with only ISS heals. The boost is now insane yet the IT quest reward remains the same - so your line of 'defence' which says the boost comes with a greater reward makes no sense.

Seriously, add the new content with nightmare difficulty  as you want, but why do you have to mess up the existing part? How can people progress to a lvl 120 like this?

I see yesterday morning a DragonHunter player +115 Lv farming in Aligator island :D maybe is the way, in 2.050 +/- you will be Lv120

2 hours ago, koli said:

@Arctic The only issues  after the update was buffs? 

1.Mobs 4x stronger but no 4x rewards.

2.We cant farm to any time zone after this and if we can no drops updated.

u make all that but in promotion boxes u give normal boosts.. are u sure wanna us paly here?

They don't care if u play or no, they want you tospend great amounts of money in L2 Store, that's the only reason they want you here xD 

• Thanks 1

I do not understand why people do complain, i am here for a year now and with every update things got worse and worse. They will never make the game easier as it was before every update no matter how much people are complaining. The simple thing to do is just to quit, plenty games out there. What i am really wondering is how come L2 is not banned by few countries that have banned the new award winning MMO that came available to the rest of the world (L.A.). That game was banned even before launch by countries like Belgium, Netherland and few more just because of the RNG . I mean, L2 is the Top RNG of any game i have ever seen, it.s the RNG of the RNGs :D . I shall have a look if there are some ways to propose this game to be banned and make ppls lifes more enjoyable ! So, stop complaining, just quit, things have never and will never be better !

we need real info about the game, real % of enchants and compounds, we need info about the game on the site, many things about the game you dont find in the site. You cannot search in the site any info about raidboss, about upgrade some items, dont have nothing. Why need get info about the game from external sites.

• Like 1