Event chest spammfest

How the heck did this get past Q&A or any semblance of test before getting released  ? I can't even read my bloody whispers before i see 3 pages of pass of Weapon stones and stuff.

Hermes, you had one job and you done goofed up from the get go.

• Like 3

21 minutes ago, iAndouille said:

its funny :D 

its because of first day alot opening

Also it was a misstake to put bloody/dark stone on the spam server

They put those and didn't put dragon earring or other boxes that are way more expensive lmao

At least we can see many people like this event and support NC West by spending money on it ;)

Good job, guys. I guess there's no point for NC to change their strategy if this one is working so well! ;f

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• Administrators

Hey everyone,

We apologize for the inconvenience regarding those announcements, and we appreciate the feedback. We are checking with the dev to adjust the announcements.

Best Regards,
Hermes

• Like 1

I think if they don't make drastic changes to make these servers more attractive to new players.
more people will leave the game
right now there is no community inside the game only in the forum to complain
and that only benefits a few who like the game as it is

I'm not going to comment anything else in this forum, haters are given more attention than constructive comments.

logging into these servers is to enter a deep depression and helplessness

You don't have a free to play game in sight, you just launch paid promotions one after another and try your luck

It is no longer a game, it is Las Vegas online

• Like 4

On 5/25/2022 at 10:47 PM, Leiraine said:

How the heck did this get past Q&A or any semblance of test before getting released  ? I can't even read my bloody whispers before i see 3 pages of pass of Weapon stones and stuff.

Hermes, you had one job and you done goofed up from the get go.

question & answer?

Quality Assurance Management which NCWest doesn't have, they just install without checking w/e Korea sends them

it's easier that way as full compliancy lies with Korean export team, if something goes wrong it's their mistake and not the local staff.. ofc for the players that's not very useful..

• Administrators

We have addressed the issue, and both dark and bloody stones will be removed from the announcements during next week's maintenance.

Thank you for your patience,
Hermes

• Like 1

22 hours ago, Hermes said:

Hey everyone,

We apologize for the inconvenience regarding those announcements, and we appreciate the feedback. We are checking with the dev to adjust the announcements.

Best Regards,
Hermes

Only Bloody/Dark weapon enhancement stones are Wrong here,  because they are not top reward, and they often drop and those Causes the spam,   The rest of rewards can be announced.    

1 hour ago, Hermes said:

We have addressed the issue, and both dark and bloody stones will be removed from the announcements during next week's maintenance.

Thank you for your patience,
Hermes

i like how u have nothing to say about all the other complaints, looks like ur a good fit with the usual crowd here

• Like 1