Chronos Server Connectivity Issues 8/27! - Resolved

EMpulse

Might not have been so bad if these Bright guys did this Kill all servers like 5 Hours ago... Brains!!!!!!!!!!!! wish you GM's has them working 24/7... But that would be asking way too much!!

Nothing will make up for this!!

ROFL You guys are only going to give us 4 F**king Dandy Balls for missing Oly and Dethrone... Again SMART people WORKING for this sad Company!!!!!! 4 DBalls OMG!!

Don't over work yourselfs  4 Dandy Balls.....................

Have the Devs fix skills while they're at it! Better yet, wipe the server and return us back to before yall went P2W!! Imagine... just being able to play the game, craft your gear and go back to a REAL player driven economy!! 

+1 for reset!!

3 hours ago, Hermes said:

Herkese merhaba,

Durumun ideal olmadığını biliyorum. Chronos sunucusunu mümkün olan en kısa sürede tekrar çevrimiçi hale getirmek için tüm ekibimiz perde arkasında çalışıyor. 

Sorun önceden düşünülenden çok daha karmaşık ve sorunun tamamen çözülmesini sağlamak için Veritabanımızda çok fazla çalışma yapılıyor. Ayrıca, burada NCW'de sorunu çözmek için çalışan sadece biz değiliz, geliştirici ekibi de sunucuyu tekrar çevrimiçi duruma getirmek için gereken çalışmalara katılıyor.

Daha önce de belirttiğim gibi, sorun çözüldüğünde herkese tazminat ödemeyi planlayacağız, ancak doğrudan bir önlem olarak, sunucular tekrar çevrimiçi olduğunda, Angel Cat ortaya çıkacak.

İşin çoğu çok büyük olan Veritabanı ile ilgili olduğundan, süreç beklenenden uzun sürüyor ve kesinti süresini tekrar uzatmamız gerekecek. Chronos'un 22:00 PDT'de kullanıma sunulmasını bekliyoruz.

Verdiğim rahatsızlıktan dolayı özür dilerim ve herkesin desteğini takdir ediyorum.

Hermes

15 minutes left, will it be turned on or did you quit work and go to sleep?

• Administrators

Hello everyone,

We are still working on resolving the issue. However, we will need another unfortunate extension. We anticipate the downtime to last until midnight on 8/28 PDT, roughly two hours from now.

I apologize for another extension 😔
Hermes 

• Thanks 7
  • Haha 1

• Hermes changed the title to Chronos Server Connectivity Issues 8/27! - Update 7
2 minutes ago, Hermes said:

Hello everyone,

We are still working on resolving the issue. However, we will need another unfortunate extension. We anticipate the downtime to last until midnight on 8/28 PDT, roughly two hours from now.

Hermes 

Y.

2 minutes ago, Hermes said:

Hello everyone,

Hermes 

Go ahead, i know you guys can fix this! 🙏

9 minutes ago, Hermes said:

Hello everyone,

Hermes 

Don't lose any hair over it. You'll eventually get it resolved. 

6 minutes ago, Dugchugger said:

Dear NCSoft.

Normally during unexpected downtime hubby and I have sex to distract ourselves.

Please hurry and get the server back up... we're raw, bleeding, and a little dehydrated.

Thank you in advance. 😐

~D&O

OMG SHHHH...  LMAO

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Hermes said:

Hello everyone,

Hermes 

Aaaaaaaaand the reasons you got passed over to publish Throne and Liberty just keeeeeep coming don't they? 

If this were a purchase and play game, no big deal things happen. If this were a subscription game, again, no big deal.. things happen. But when you require your player base to spend TENS OF THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS to play your game... you get ZERO room for error. If we paid as much for literally ANYTHING else the customer service would be AMAZING.. yours? Well your customer service isn't and now you cant even keep the servers we all pay for up and working. And make NO mistake.. WE PAY FOR THIS.. you don't.. so fix it, fix the skills, fix the classes, or just go back to pre P2W and give us our game back!