DW Weapons and Red Liberia

CL4PTP

36 minutes ago, iHyperlite said:

well, the stance by ncsoft on this currently doesnt promote keeping paying customers, so i guess u all will be glad when us spenders log out and stop spending :)

you act like you are a whale or something....and you arent even close to top or a big spender

the game would be better if all you "spenders" logged off and stop spending then maybe we could get back to a decent sub-based game, and maybe the regular players could have fun again

46 minutes ago, iHyperlite said:

well, the stance by ncsoft on this currently doesnt promote keeping paying customers, so i guess u all will be glad when us spenders log out and stop spending :)

We'd be just fine but you and I both know you'll never leave. That's the problem when you have so much money sunk into the game. It's never enough and you think you're "entitled" and NCwest has to bend over backwards to suit your needs.

On 10/16/2022 at 1:14 PM, PugofCrydee said:

Why? DW1 are easy enough to get these days and if you have a DW above 1 you should have really thought about the class before you upgraded.

This poster and others on this thread and I quote mention  "DW1 weapons are easy enough to get these days".

Would you mind sharing how???

I am one of the idiots that buy the chests in every event and sit there hoping for a dragon weapon that of course never comes and I say to myself I am not buying any more of these but the next day I do all over again anyway.

It hasn't been a complete loss as I have managed to get Dragon earrings (2) , necklace and other rare accessories.

Anyway I still want a Dragon Bow and will continue to play this great game.

@Hyperlitewhat they should do, is give us an option to extract dragon claws from the weapons. That way, you could get the necessary claws to make your new weapon and just sell the previous as a st.1 or fragment.

Personaly, I think that extracting should be alowed only for stage 2 and stage 3 weapons. After extracting it should be reduced to stage 1, not fragment.

• Like 2

The reality is that people do not care what others players want, If @Slycutter ore @AshesOfAdenneeded red libra they would be the first to post here, if they needed to change dw they would be the first to post,  so it is not about that is fair , people just post here what  they need @Slycutterarcher  class is not your  class you did not invented archer you just play that class let others players play it is nothing rong with that just become better at your class you can help to post the price for the new sale to see how much money it is worth,  @iAndouille wanted small prices at night M he asked for even do makeing a company lower price is more hard then bringing redl libra faster, he did not care for others players, so if @iHyperlite wants to change dw 2 3 don't see the problem with it is not good or rong , it is fair that  heavy armor and 1 hand sword was the cheapest and with DK they become the most expensive itmes, or that ruby is more expensive that sapphire,  all items should be around the same price, equal chance for all players, I do not find it normally that you work to make 1 item and then you get stuck with it , dagger class has been ignored for long time who would want to play when you are ignored,  what is the use that you hit the mob with the 2x they're hp  you just wasted half of you dmg to nothing. So relax and let people post what they want.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Mitzza said:

The reality is that people do not care what others players want, If @Slycutter ore @AshesOfAdenneeded red libra they would be the first to post here, if they needed to change dw they would be the first to post,  so it is not about that is fair , people just post here what  they need @Slycutterarcher  class is not your  class you did not invented archer you just play that class let others players play it is nothing rong with that just become better at your class you can help to post the price for the new sale to see how much money it is worth,  @iAndouille wanted small prices at night M he asked for even do makeing a company lower price is more hard then bringing redl libra faster, he did not care for others players, so if @iHyperlite wants to change dw 2 3 don't see the problem with it is not good or rong , it is fair that  heavy armor and 1 hand sword was the cheapest and with DK they become the most expensive itmes, or that ruby is more expensive that sapphire,  all items should be around the same price, equal chance for all players, I do not find it normally that you work to make 1 item and then you get stuck with it , dagger class has been ignored for long time who would want to play when you are ignored,  what is the use that you hit the mob with the 2x they're hp  you just wasted half of you dmg to nothing. So relax and let people post what they want.

Well you have missed few comments before making a statement,  I dont want libra and I said that it should never been introduced:)

I have things to exchange to increase their value,  but that's not a point,  point is that libra broke game system and made even more cry babies.. 

And I agree about Ando statement thats was best thing for all not just for one , if you will see that thread I was one of the first one to support that as it's not just for one person it's for all of us!

Wow I was with Ashes on the red libra thing that should never of came to be so I am completely lost.  BTW I do not have a dragon weapon and have no way of getting one I am not paying a mortgage payment for an virtual item sorry there is putting money into a hobby and there is you need to be crazy rich to spend that money.

Also I was an archer when no one want4ed to be an archer anymore I hate flavor of the month people and that is what red libra promotes then people complain things are too expensive yadda yadda because people keep bouncing from class to class and pouring money into a class they will change again in the next update.  You do get get 7 slots on a an account for  a reason just saying.

Night Market Ando was pushing for was to be more like our version of Enihandsaid store that EVERY SINGLE REGION HAS but us.  So it was not just to help himself but all of us.  You really need to stop throwing shade and realize we are some of the people that keep the information flowing into this game because it does not come from developer.  They couldn't even proof read their own patch notes where they included things we already got months ago lol

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, AshesOfAden said:

Well you have missed few comments before making a statement,  I dont want libra and I said that it should never been introduced:)

I have things to exchange to increase their value,  but that's not a point,  point is that libra broke game system and made even more cry babies.. 

And I agree about Ando statement thats was best thing for all not just for one , if you will see that thread I was one of the first one to support that as it's not just for one person it's for all of us!

I don't think you understand what I said the answer is strange,  maby I just write it rong, but now tell the truth,  do you really care about others people about the game community or just you just want to prove a point, becuse  80% of what is written here are useless cruel coments from stress people based on their emotional state , and have nothing to do with the well being of the server. 

1 hour ago, Slycutter said:

Wow I was with Ashes on the red libra thing that should never of came to be so I am completely lost.  BTW I do not have a dragon weapon and have no way of getting one I am not paying a mortgage payment for an virtual item sorry there is putting money into a hobby and there is you need to be crazy rich to spend that money.

Also I was an archer when no one want4ed to be an archer anymore I hate flavor of the month people and that is what red libra promotes then people complain things are too expensive yadda yadda because people keep bouncing from class to class and pouring money into a class they will change again in the next update.  You do get get 7 slots on a an account for  a reason just saying.

Night Market Ando was pushing for was to be more like our version of Enihandsaid store that EVERY SINGLE REGION HAS but us.  So it was not just to help himself but all of us.  You really need to stop throwing shade and realize we are some of the people that keep the information flowing into this game because it does not come from developer.  They couldn't even proof read their own patch notes where they included things we already got months ago lol

Also I don't know what you understand from what I said. 

Again do you really think that people that post here do it for the community? For the other people benefit or becuse of their hiding agenda?  Do tell yourself that people get ridiculous  rich becuse they care for others people,  you know who are rich? People that do not care for others and use comments like do it for the children for the community,  

The game must be balanced to give all players a fairly chance, let the people keep their class and get 1 empty server  you will be best GH on a empty server, change is good , people invest time, put  effort, and money in this game , but ncsoft abandoned their class how is that the players fault,  don't you care for the work you put in the game to see that it is useless becuse some class got updated and other not, why should you not be able to change from a class to another when you work for you class but ncsoft abandoned it, isn't that a waste?,  should we recycle more then just waste like people ar doing to the planet. 

Like i said before sory if I exaggerated you are  a super cool person,  I actually will cancel my archer GH and make another class 

2 hours ago, Mitzza said:

I don't think you understand what I said the answer is strange,  maby I just write it rong, but now tell the truth,  do you really care about others people about the game community or just you just want to prove a point, becuse  80% of what is written here are useless cruel coments from stress people based on their emotional state , and have nothing to do with the well being of the server. 

Well people spend big or small amounts its up to everyones capability who can spend how much , but that call was for people to reduce priceson items which are not that expensive in game to aquire from others ,it was not just for Ando to buy lv5 gems..  so black market sale was a big flop with those prices and majority agreed with that that's why they reduced prices as it was insane amount to get digital goods which has less value in game , so I would say that was a community call to pull that :)

And seems to be yes I didn't get what you meant as you meant about if I need red libra I will be the one who will spam forum about that :) not sure did I get it right? But I dont need libra and probably will never need one as I play like in old days with trying to exchange or sell things for things which I need , I'm not dependent on once a year event which NC soft pulls :)

@Slycutter to confirm yes I'm against libra and I hate that it was introduced as it made people wait and depend on it to be able to play, (/useskill sarcasm on: How did we survived 18 years without libra!!) (/useskill Sarcasm:off)I'm all on board with you mate :)

obviously everyone have items which they can exchange in libra to increase value over a time but it doesn't mean that everyone like single individuals who are dependent on this and screaming for libra 10 times a year :) I've survived without libra before so I can survive now without it :)

• Like 1

6 hours ago, AshesOfAden said:

Well people spend big or small amounts its up to everyones capability who can spend how much , but that call was for people to reduce priceson items which are not that expensive in game to aquire from others ,it was not just for Ando to buy lv5 gems..  so black market sale was a big flop with those prices and majority agreed with that that's why they reduced prices as it was insane amount to get digital goods which has less value in game , so I would say that was a community call to pull that :)

And seems to be yes I didn't get what you meant as you meant about if I need red libra I will be the one who will spam forum about that :) not sure did I get it right? But I dont need libra and probably will never need one as I play like in old days with trying to exchange or sell things for things which I need , I'm not dependent on once a year event which NC soft pulls :)

@Slycutter to confirm yes I'm against libra and I hate that it was introduced as it made people wait and depend on it to be able to play, (/useskill sarcasm on: How did we survived 18 years without libra!!) (/useskill Sarcasm:off)I'm all on board with you mate :)

obviously everyone have items which they can exchange in libra to increase value over a time but it doesn't mean that everyone like single individuals who are dependent on this and screaming for libra 10 times a year :) I've survived without libra before so I can survive now without it :)

It is not about red libra, it was about the accruing event in the game, red libra and andule night m was just a example it is  not about does events. 

But you just confirmed what I said that it does not matter what event is going on if you have a interest in that event like andule night m you will post ' ee good' but if you do not have interest you will post ' bad event is bad for economy bad for community ' I doubt you made calculations or tests to jump to that conclusions, so when people post rl everybody said It is not posibil but changeing prices is more posibil  then change the date of 1 event? ( no is the same just those people did not have interest in rl ) so duble standards if you want somthing it is posibil but is someone else wants to change dw2 is bad for the game   , and I am not talking about skamers that take advantage of RL , skamers will always take advantage off all events RL or other,  So opinions are half true ,  the same happened with greedy chest people said they where  not good and now they are gone. 

And this is not about surviving,  you think a dw 2 can not survive this game? It is about making a better life for players who put efort in this game and geting a better prices for itmes not survive .

But to make it shorter you ar right  and I  am rong 

8 hours ago, Mitzza said:

It is not about red libra, it was about the accruing event in the game, red libra and andule night m was just a example it is  not about does events. 

But you just confirmed what I said that it does not matter what event is going on if you have a interest in that event like andule night m you will post ' ee good' but if you do not have interest you will post ' bad event is bad for economy bad for community ' I doubt you made calculations or tests to jump to that conclusions, so when people post rl everybody said It is not posibil but changeing prices is more posibil  then change the date of 1 event? ( no is the same just those people did not have interest in rl ) so duble standards if you want somthing it is posibil but is someone else wants to change dw2 is bad for the game   , and I am not talking about skamers that take advantage of RL , skamers will always take advantage off all events RL or other,  So opinions are half true ,  the same happened with greedy chest people said they where  not good and now they are gone. 

And this is not about surviving,  you think a dw 2 can not survive this game? It is about making a better life for players who put efort in this game and geting a better prices for itmes not survive .

But to make it shorter you ar right  and I  am rong 

Well you have perfect example now , NM coins are expensive even people who not buy them agree with that,  I haven't bought last NM coins but I agreed that prices are insane,  I doubt that I will buy them this year as they are to expensive again,

Even if they drop prices down again I wont buy them buy I will agree with a crowd that it is to expensive so point is community said they are to expensive and two people said they need dw exchanging do you see the difference? 

22 minutes ago, AshesOfAden said:

Well you have perfect example now , NM coins are expensive even people who not buy them agree with that,  I haven't bought last NM coins but I agreed that prices are insane,  I doubt that I will buy them this year as they are to expensive again,

Even if they drop prices down again I wont buy them buy I will agree with a crowd that it is to expensive so point is community said they are to expensive and two people said they need dw exchanging do you see the difference? 

If you read that post you will see I posted there many times  and sustained that  the prices are bad , and totally agree although I never both from NM, but I also sustained red libra and other things,  I don't see why we must be against somthing just because we can not be part of it, NM is a pay event you need $ so even if the prices ar low you still need to use $ to get itmes, RL is a free event where you can change your one gear for your character without using $ ,what is rong in that? Should i keep a usles weapon and use $ to buy a weapon i need? Is that better? Does that help more the players?

I actually trade a usles weapon for another useless weapon,  aslo canceling my archer 

1 hour ago, Natari said:

How about changing DW weapon to the another of the same type? 

I have a Valakas Caster and would like to change it to a Lindvior Caster. 😁

This is what i wrote half or 1 year ago @Wissp It not ruin economy and servers if we can at least posibilities to change Dragon weapon dragon typy (Valakas caster to any dragon type caster and vice versa). Is matter only of element change and appereance change.

Also in Red libra should be service to change PvP to PVE Splendor circlet of any enchant level.

• Like 1

On 10/16/2022 at 2:50 PM, iHyperlite said:

stage 2/3 dw's and full cursed weps should be changeable during libra.

to not allow this is just dumb.  any business that limits/penalizes their high spenders is asking to have a failed product with a dwindling income.

I'm no longer allowed to participate in red libra class swap bc I was dumb enough to spend alot more on an event and get stage 2.  brilliant logic ncsoft.

news flash, this will just drive someone like me to quit.  why should i invest more if this is how we are thanked?

for all i care you can sell a ticket in the ncsoft for 100 usd to swap one. i dont care how you do it, but you should be doing it.

stage 1's can remain locked, there are lots of them.

I do agree and kinda disagree.

@Hermes

@Wissp

You can see how upset othell are about being completely ignored for years and being overall completely imbalanced, mostly in pvp a huge aspect of this game. Please see my previous posts in other threads I don't want to type all the things that are outdated again.

Really i only disagree as the class could be balanced NCsoft just refuses to do it.

If you continue to ignore the othell class I would agree exchange for certain weapons should be allowed, specifically single and dual dagger weapon.

If you allow it for all weap, server will be 100% titan.. and even more imbalanced.

56 minutes ago, Rotten said:

I do agree and kinda disagree.

@Hermes

@Wissp

You can see how upset othell are about being completely ignored for years and being overall completely imbalanced, mostly in pvp a huge aspect of this game. Please see my previous posts in other threads I don't want to type all the things that are outdated again.

Really i only disagree as the class could be balanced NCsoft just refuses to do it.

If you continue to ignore the othell class I would agree exchange for certain weapons should be allowed, specifically single and dual dagger weapon.

If you allow it for all weap, server will be 100% titan.. and even more imbalanced.

*titans and death knight's :D

first there was yulls after titans now DK's

1 hour ago, Failure said:

regular players just play what they want and have fun and dont spend real life $ on in-game items

Agree about playing what ever people like , but about spending money its not someone else's business who wants to spend on beer or who wants to spend on game :) 

I like the idea of stage 2-3 being allowed as at that point, some effort was made to upgrade them, not just upgrade antharas shaper for a huge profit.  I don't see any harm there.  I also think you should be able to crush crappy dw's and get claws, put mammon to work!!!  Stick him in a cata only open every other week!!!

Hate to go against everyone here but I disagree with everyone here, you put the effort into the class you picked the class now you decide its not good enough for you so you want to change to something else.

Spoiled and Hyper are both pve classes and want to pvp? Then change to a WR I've said this many times, you cant have the best of both worlds. You want 30% more damage on mobs and to be able to pvp everyone? Ya that sounds fair right?

Stop solely setting up to pve harder then wonder why you suffer in pvp the game doesnt work like this.

Ya dagger is not the best class and in open pvp is worse yet, however you guys have all been going through this how long now? If you didn't like the class you should have known this years ago not now. 

My class is not great in pve even worse because of how I set it up but my  goal is never purely pve, I picked a class that "can" pvp and I set my toon up to attempt to do such. I dont setup for pve and expect to be able to pvp. Why does everyone believe they should get everything handed to them now days?

This actually all stems from imbalance of tyrr and dk if those ever were to be fixed this conversation would not even be happening. 

There is many things to fix in the game I don't believe this is one of them, another thing pvp against people with equal gear not the top end people spending thousands every single event these people live for the game and thats all they care about every game has people like this and the people that play this way will always make other classes look much weaker than they are.

Take corinuzza for example the guy has a 200k+ toon if you going at him with a toon that has nothing near that why expect to win. Let the guy take the W the game is all he lives for.

Setup to pve or pvp one or other not thinking you can be like the tyrr or dk and expect both.