Remove Nuker Crit Cap

Kysannia

On 2/23/2023 at 4:47 PM, Ballkain said:

devils ad: you're comparing feoh to top dd and not including the worst dd's, you are by far not the worst.  

not rly.. no nuker can aoe properly solo with mid gear... ANY other dd CAN... the differnce of nuker gear should SHOW you that ppl DONT play nukers for a reason.. because they rly not doing well as AOE dmg dealer.. and USELESS as single target dd, unlike daggers, evi.. even summoner do better at single target than nukers.. so try reflect abit on that!

also.. pls THINK abit... Daggers NEVER been AoE dmg dealers.. they are SOLO target chars.. and do GREAT solo hunting.. aswell as Evi.. Nukers are USELESS solo target hunting.. and CANT properly AoE.. THAT is what im POINTING out!!!! now use some cells pls.. and READ before outbursting flames!!!!

• Like 1

Nukers need to have the crit rate cap removed, it would balance out the damage output better to compare with a melee dd. During PVE such as beast farms, it takes twice as long on a sole  feoh to clear than with a DK/Tyrr/Yul with similar gear. This is highly unbalanced. 

dk_1.png

What an absolute joke this is.. they are giving skills to the other classes that INCREASES critical rate of 50%... and Nukers are STILL hard capped at 30%? 

The hard cap completely nerfs the Seers passives of 35% crit rate as well, NC SOft West has actually taken away 5% crit rate from the BASE stat of a class... show me ANY OTHER CLASS they've done this to? Running post with thousands of views.. not ONE reply from GM's and completely ignored on updates. 

Not surprising.. it's also not surprising I won't be logging in for this update. Bring on Throne and Liberty. Enjoy the graveyard you've created NC Soft West

On 3/3/2023 at 4:29 AM, gabby said:

dk_1.png

Not surprising.. it's also not surprising I won't be logging in for this update. Bring on Throne and Liberty. Enjoy the graveyard you've created NC Soft West

LMAO at Throne & Liberty! What makes you think that NCsoft game will be any better? 🤣

Fixing the nuker crit rate is would be a start.   You folks at ncsoft are so oblivious sometimes 

You did great for tanks this coming update.   They might actually be able to farm solo instances for once.   And you’ve made them somewhat comparable to dks…. So great job there

Now copy what u did with tanks and apply that to iss toons and healer class.   These classes are not supposed to be elite dds …. We know that.   But at least make it so that they aren’t complete dumpster fires in pve.   Give healers a pve nuke like u used to back in GOD chronicle.   Or change the battle heal skill to where it heals party members or apples damage if a mob is targeted.   Give isses a pve buff that increases p crit and p attk.    ANYTHING DIFFERENT THAN A RIGHT CLICK MACRO TO FOLLOW A BOX DD.   Be creative 

Hello,

I understand the frustration of mage, with this story of Critical rates caps to 30%, but I think it s important to keep each class to his base and to his story, they can modify a bit,  readjusted a bit, but not make a big difference, it s good also to discover new class, with other characteristics. We had era dagger, era yull, now death Knight, maybe soon a new class mage that gonna deal big DMG, and this name nuker  is still relevant,  cause was before when mage was let say in demand. We can also discover this new class dagger Assassin to server Aden...looks great. And between I hope those new zones in party for the next update gonna be balanced as dethrone with good xp and good adena, otherwise not interesting, cause it s nice add new items each times, nice interface, as this great idea of camera 😅(that give me headache) etc...nice mass compounding, exalted gear increased etc...we love! 

Happy Women's Day! 

Thanks!

59 minutes ago, Jalila said:

Hello,

I understand the frustration of mage, with this story of Critical rates caps to 30%, but I think it s important to keep each class to his base and to his story, they can modify a bit,  readjusted a bit, but not make a big difference, it s good also to discover new class, with other characteristics. We had era dagger, era yull, now death Knight, maybe soon a new class mage that gonna deal big DMG, and this name nuker  is still relevant,  cause was before when mage was let say in demand. We can also discover this new class dagger Assassin to server Aden...looks great. And between I hope those new zones in party for the next update gonna be balanced as dethrone with good xp and good adena, otherwise not interesting, cause it s nice add new items each times, nice interface, as this great idea of camera 😅(that give me headache) etc...nice mass compounding, exalted gear increased etc...we love! 

Happy Women's Day! 

Thanks!

ok... go go max p skill critical rate 50% 

On 11/1/2022 at 2:06 PM, PimpMyBow said:

You have mana barrier which lets you farm easily without a tank.

I wish I could farm Tanor/alligator solo.

You obviously an archer judging by your name, so am I.

What level are you?

You need to have patience, as you grow stronger you will be able to solo many places. I'm 115 and easily solo level 118 areas like Wastelands. Don't forget to slowly build yourself up as well by using the up the extra skills and powers available to you.

EG: Forgotten Book skills (I am level 30 on one and high teens on the others), your arrow skills (I am over level 20 on most), As an archer you need DEX and one way to build that up is through Dyes and Tattoos, extra strength through jewels like Ruby and Red Cat, Agathion for an archer is an Aries, build up your Attack Attribute buy augmenting your armour.

8 hours ago, Jalila said:

Hello,

Happy Women's Day! 

Thanks!

u wrote all that and the funny thing u missed the point

On 3/8/2023 at 12:29 PM, Hellbender said:

You obviously an archer judging by your name, so am I.

What level are you?

You need to have patience, as you grow stronger you will be able to solo many places. I'm 115 and easily solo level 118 areas like Wastelands. Don't forget to slowly build yourself up as well by using the up the extra skills and powers available to you.

EG: Forgotten Book skills (I am level 30 on one and high teens on the others), your arrow skills (I am over level 20 on most), As an archer you need DEX and one way to build that up is through Dyes and Tattoos, extra strength through jewels like Ruby and Red Cat, Agathion for an archer is an Aries, build up your Attack Attribute buy augmenting your armour.

That is not absolutely true there is dex you want past that the difference in negligible for an archer. 108 is the goal past 110 it really has very little effect. Also never use anything that take STR away even though it don't scale the same as does with Tyrrs it is still important for archers.

Attack Attribute is big so is PSkill Crit Damage and PSkill Power. Aries and Cancer are top agathions for archers.

1 hour ago, Slycutter said:

That is not absolutely true there is dex you want past that the difference in negligible for an archer. 108 is the goal past 110 it really has very little effect. Also never use anything that take STR away even though it don't scale the same as does with Tyrrs it is still important for archers.

Attack Attribute is big so is PSkill Crit Damage and PSkill Power. Aries and Cancer are top agathions for archers.

Stop changing the subject please.