Remove Nuker Crit Cap

Kysannia

400 % MATAK  just from bbr , every item just gives more compared to warrior class , and they want more ... 
If you get it,  i rly hope that you will, what Sayha's Seer is going to  become compared to a normal mage ?

Or mby this should not be generalized and m.crt rate/dmg should be increased individualky for each mage class?

1 hour ago, ArctodusSimus said:

400 % MATAK  just from bbr , every item just gives more compared to warrior class , and they want more ... 

this... shows you not playing nuker :P

but for you info.. ratio of m.attack is SQUARE ROOT!!!

so to clarify for you.. my Evi with 650k p.atk do MORE dmg than my nuker with 6.5mil m.atk

On 12/29/2022 at 8:11 AM, ArctodusSimus said:

If you get it,  i rly hope that you will, what Sayha's Seer is going to  become compared to a normal mage ?

Or mby this should not be generalized and m.crt rate/dmg should be increased individualky for each mage class?

Dk 100% critical rate. maybe  max critical skill rate limit for 50%?

2 hours ago, SnowBoard said:

I agree on removing feoh crit rate cap. Almost every other damage dealing class can reach 100% skill crit rate.
Also make counter critical proc work with magic damage, not only physical damage.

Agree as delay between skills in makro is insane on mages , while melee, archer or other DD class have basic attacks between cooldowns and way more damage on skills and crit rate is also obviously higher  

of course they haven't.. NC SOft West doesn't DO anything. We would have to wait for Korea to make changes and "Hope" the developers see what we post here. The way I believe it works is NC Soft West should be forwarding important topics TO Korea.. but I doubt even that is happening. It wouldn't surprise me if after Throne and Liberty launches if NC Soft doesn't try and push the players from here to there by closing these servers, which would explain the ZERO replies and effort NC Soft West has been putting into L2 this year.   

Hate to say it, but I think you're right.  Or they don't care if the whales all leave because they are trying to turn this into a phone game.  No 1 goes to support in other phone games when the mad bird didn't do what it was supposed to do, they just move on.  Seems that's what they want too.  I myself will NEVER touch another game NC has anything to do with, kickin myself for trying classic when it was new then returning to live. 

Degus

• Like 1

The problem here is than you guys want a Mage class do the same critical like a Yul Class and that is imposible the only class can do even better than Yul is Daggers Class but sadly Daggers cant leverage their critical bc are a single target , and you complain about Tyrr Class and as Tyrr i am i can say than Tyrr dont have a Constant damage , Tyrr is good just with Boosts like Berzeker etc without that Tyrr are Shit , atleast Mage have a Constants damage and that is good .

On 1/15/2023 at 11:19 PM, Jubbei said:

The problem here is than you guys want a Mage class do the same critical like a Yul Class and that is imposible the only class can do even better than Yul is Daggers Class but sadly Daggers cant leverage their critical bc are a single target , and you complain about Tyrr Class and as Tyrr i am i can say than Tyrr dont have a Constant damage , Tyrr is good just with Boosts like Berzeker etc without that Tyrr are Shit , atleast Mage have a Constants damage and that is good .

mages with constant damage are you crazy? it never existed

On 1/13/2023 at 12:57 PM, Boaz said:

Hate to say it, but I think you're right.  Or they don't care if the whales all leave because they are trying to turn this into a phone game.  No 1 goes to support in other phone games when the mad bird didn't do what it was supposed to do, they just move on.  Seems that's what they want too.  I myself will NEVER touch another game NC has anything to do with, kickin myself for trying classic when it was new then returning to live. 

Degus

phone games have better GMS just saying

On 1/16/2023 at 3:19 AM, Jubbei said:

did you play mage???? there is a reason for mana shield.. they have super bad p.def... and what ppl forget is.. mana = life for nuker.. without they can ONLY hit normal atk.. and do that with nuker :D

Furthermore...if a mage FAIL to crit during AOE atk.. he is in BIG trouble!!!! while other classes can still manage.. a nuker looses ALL mana.. and next hit = DEAD!!!

As dd.. nuker rly need to get a different dmg formula.. and looking forward to that (someone mentioned coming up)

My comments are based on.. me playing many different classes wihtin same lvl range and pretty equivalent GEAR.. so yeah, playing Yul, Tyr, DK, Evi and NUKER

On 12/29/2022 at 1:11 PM, ArctodusSimus said:

Actod: i wish to Your char to be nurffed to 10% effective crit.rate (or skill_critrate) no matter what items / or augments / or enchants You have..

And THEN: You come to share opinion, pls..

Until then: just keep quiet for things You don't understand.

9 hours ago, Jubbei said:

NejJim i have a question for you mate since when Mage have P.Def? in none chronicle i saw before a Mage with P.Def and yeah i Played with all class existed even i can log in a friend Mage lv 115 so i know what i saying

no u dont...

• Haha 1