Remove Nuker Crit Cap

Kysannia

Tyrs and Archers all have damn near uncapped crit rates. Archers crit 90%, Tyrs are nearly the same. WHY Are Mage classes capped at 30? We don't have the 20% skillpower archers and tyrs have in Over enchanting skills, but what Mages DO have is 20% Crit rate, which does NOTHING.. because you have us capped at 30% No matter what we do.  Remove the crit rate, on ALL mage classes so we can be competitive in PVP and farm like the other DD's do (this also means Summoners and Seers). 

• Like 4

6 hours ago, aelian said:

This would imbalance the game greatly.

Oh so.........

You think Tyr and Archers having close to a 90% crit rate, you think THAT is balanced? 

You think Titans that can chain guts.. AND have a passive that heals you whenever you get hit... you think THAT is balanced? 

You think Wynn summoners that rely on their summons for damage... do approx 5 damage in PVP with summons.. you think that is balanced?

You think  Soul Takers that used to have para, now only have a lame summon with zero defense that can get one shot by mobs, and has a crit rate capped at 30%.. you think that is balanced? 

Removing the Crit rate from the mage class would allow mages to farm and damage like other DD's. It would increase the amount of playable classes significantly, further leading to 1. more diversity and 2. be a little MORE balanced across the server. 

33 minutes ago, PimpMyBow said:

You have mana barrier which lets you farm easily without a tank.

I wish I could farm Tanor/alligator solo.

Lol I was able to farm at tanor/aligator only after 110 with feoh with crappy gear as +3 artifacts and limited gun +12 , blessed exalted set +10,

Mana barrier does more harm than use , mobs drain mana fast and u die without mana , 

I'm 113 now and I still farm in tanor/aligator as all above zones drains mana with shield and I just die or just die without shield anyway :D 

35 minutes ago, VictorR said:

the warriors were abandoned long ago
since the gods of destruction update, the tyrs were zombies with swords and clubs, wizards and archers rose a lot. Just remember the rankings from a few years ago, only wizards and archers were in the top 100 (in Korea there is a healer in the top 5, there is another game)

It is true that if you look a few years ago you only saw wizards and archers

I agree with you @kysannia that all classes should be balanced but that will never happen and you know it

but it's also true that mages are the cheapest and easiest class to equip right now. Or at least that's what I perceive with market prices.

now i play with tyr and i can tell you that i cant go to alligator island and kill with aoe with level 111 i have to go 1v1

Sorry, I know, but that's the thing with these servers.

If we had what they have in Korea and as their administrators have, surely our forum threads would be very different.

Well its cheapest for a reason , there is only x5 mage classes

• Archamge(OK)
  • Soultaker(Crap)
  • Mystic Muse(meh.. Crap also..)
  • Soulhound (meh.. Crap)
  • Storm Screamer (OK)
  • Sayha Seer(dont class it as mage its DD with one skill.. or more like dager with Hide..)

Basically only two playable classes...

There is 26 classes if I'm not mistaken which uses same items (including ISS/Tanks)  like ruby/redcats artifacts and etc.

Look at the trends.   Everyone had an archer to farm.   Then everyone created a tyrr to farm.   Now everyone has a dk for farming.   Anyone who knows anything about this game knows that nukers are at a disadvantage compared to a top geared tyrr or dk simply due to the bleep poor crit rate of mages.    Either cap physical skill crit rates too or get rid of the caps for both sides.   Makes no sense ! 

1 hour ago, MakeL2GreatAgain said:

Look at the trends.   Everyone had an archer to farm.   Then everyone created a tyrr to farm.   Now everyone has a dk for farming.   Anyone who knows anything about this game knows that nukers are at a disadvantage compared to a top geared tyrr or dk simply due to the bleep poor crit rate of mages.    Either cap physical skill crit rates too or get rid of the caps for both sides.   Makes no sense ! 

1000% its no longer about "balance", NC Soft West stopped caring about balance years ago. RIght now they should just take the cap off everything and let us go ham. People alreader get hit for 5 bazillion damage.. let ALL classes do damage.. stop putting false ceilings in game  from a time when balance was actually a thing. 

+ Can the crit rate on Feohs change at least to medium level.  Any DD makes 100 times more damage.  Mana barrier is only decent for PVE, in PVP we get 1 or 2 shotted from TYR and Archers so that's not an excuse.   FEOH is a DD class so why not allow us to be one.  If not changing crit rate then change mobs to become weaker to magic spells so we can xp in higher level areas like other DD classes.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

Ok, this is very confused guys. Where did you all check this p./m. skill crit rate? Any source? Any evidence? Or all speculate about “who some one says”. Where is the proof about p./m. skill crit rate caps? This is very confusing guys. You talk about something what can’t be checked in game and proof on paper. Only speculations who done testing or whatever. In our statistics you can’t see skill crit rate, or I’m worng?! Also, why there is many items or arguments, SA to increase m./p. skill crit  rate? 
This same is about cast speed ect. ect. I asked many players in game and everyone repeats same story who someone’s says to him ect ect. No evidence because how to check skill crit rate ? Last time I was told if I think Agathions or talisman as give me more crit skill rate that I can wear it 🙄 

So how to check were is crit skill rate? And how much % skill rate I got now ? Anyone? 

@Kikuchi

pretty easy, hit a npc 500 times with a skill and check how often you crit.

Also you all shouldnt cry that much about skill crit on pskills. Did you actually test yourself how often you crit as a tyrr or how many blows gone into 0 dmg as othell?

Even yuls can't go 100% skill crit rate unless +20 focus, accessory for +5% pskill crit rate and dw etc. And if they do, they loose dmg because of no enchant for break.

You forget that yuls are full offensive glass cannon, while Feohs have more defense (mana barrier, crystal form). Also you got CC with Snare, Knockdown from Quadruple, Stun if STS.

On 12/2/2022 at 12:17 PM, Ballkain said:

cry babies, remove dagger cap first!!!!!  you guys gave aoe and snare!

weird comment.. i rly cant remember WHEN daggers were something else than SINGLE target killers.

So dont really get the comment about others have aoe.. its like Evi would cry the same.. 

Good Night (Using Google Translate)

Everywhere I go, I see Feoh killing mobs and kills fast, and I think Feoh's player complains too much, it's the most complete class in the game, it has practically every debuff in the game and what has the most varied amount of skills for attack and defense.

1 - Feoh has stun too, just use the magic skill that has a chance to stun.
2 - Feoh has the ability to take you down to the ground and still has a debuff that prevents you from getting up.
3 - Feoh's critical demage is higher than DD's because it is constant and there are many more items that increase P.Defense than M.Defesa.
4 - Feoh has the MANA SHIELD, which in the Olympics is Feoh's biggest advantage, because while he has mana, even if he doesn't defeat the other, he will win, because the points are according to damage given, and damage that hits mana, does not count as damage. Of course, this skill was created and improved to help Feohs against archers, otlhel Rogue and Tyrrs, but it is a skill that gives an absurd advantage against other classes, such as Sigel Knight, Iss, Summoner for example, I like Sigel Knight for me to defeat a Feoh I need to use the two-handed sword skill, but if I do that, I lose defense and take more damage, and if I use sword and shield I don't defeat a Feoh because the damage will be much less.

5 - You, along with the archer, are the class that has skills with a distance greater than 1100 if I'm not mistaken, so it's a huge advantage, because the other classes to reach you need to keep running until you reach a range that you can use their skills, myself, my chains range from 600, that is, for me to pull you, I'll have to approach you, by then you've already done me a lot of damage.
6 - You have abilities to cancel skill and this ability is working very well, because I've been fighting Feoh and I'm always losing buff.

7 - You have skills that stay without taking damage for a few seconds.
8 - You have abilities to teleport backwards or forwards and with a great distance and still with a chance to remove target.
9 - You have magic skills that have a chance to remove target as well.

Feoh is a complete class, who should be remembered in this game are the support players for example, the Sigel, the Healers and the Iss, these classes do go to the Olympics and suffer, and if they try to evolve, they don't evolve alone because they cause few damage, Feoh just has an Iss on his side, that's it, he can do things.

1 hour ago, Murkan said:

Feoh is a complete class, who should be remembered in this game are the support players for example, the Sigel, the Healers and the Iss, these classes do go to the Olympics and suffer, and if they try to evolve, they don't evolve alone because they cause few damage, Feoh just has an Iss on his side, that's it, he can do things.

You said it yourself, keyword "support"... will be weird to compare dd with support regarding damage.. except for DK 

Bear in mind i do play Siegel myself.. NOT DK.. but i wouldnt even consider to compare dps with dd classes :D

Nukers MANA is their LIFE.. if you ever played nuker yourself.. you would KNOW.. their pdef really really BAD!!!

This topic is about the comparison of p.skill rate can be accessed to way above 100%.. while m.crit rate can NEVER pass the 30% CAP!!!

14 hours ago, NejJim said:

You said it yourself, keyword "support"... will be weird to compare dd with support regarding damage.. except for DK 

Bear in mind i do play Siegel myself.. NOT DK.. but i wouldnt even consider to compare dps with dd classes :D

Nukers MANA is their LIFE.. if you ever played nuker yourself.. you would KNOW.. their pdef really really BAD!!!

This topic is about the comparison of p.skill rate can be accessed to way above 100%.. while m.crit rate can NEVER pass the 30% CAP!!!

Good afternoon

I would agree with your statement about class support if the rules of the game continued as they always have, that every quest or action needs to have all 3 supports for DDs to be DDs. In short, NCsoft itself modified all this to make the player no longer need or need to be dependent on several classes, it's no wonder that today we see Feoh with an Iss killing mobs and evolving alone without the need for a Sigel, without the need for a healer. We can take the olympics as an example, the olympiads are the place where the whole class, be it support or DD should be equivalent, to be able to fight and have the same chance of victory and even so, the game is all unbalanced, you yourself mention the Sigel defense, yes, but this defense today is not such an advantage, not even against mobs or even in a PVP for example, a Sigel even to hold a Feoh 1 vs 1 is not safe, as Feoh's damage will be absurd high against Sigel and Sigel's damage will be absurdly low against Feoh, even more so when he activates the mana shield, which I mean that Feoh is the most complete class in the game in terms of defense and attack skills and debuff, has the best skills for survival. But I challenge Feoh players, NCsoft increases the critical rate that they want so much, but weakens the mana shield, I doubt that you would accept this, because the archers, Tyrrs and Daguers that are the classes that complain, have no shield of mana, it doesn't have so many skills to decrease magic damage, it's not clogged with debuff and etc...

2 hours ago, Murkan said:

Good afternoon

I would agree with your statement about class support if the rules of the game continued as they always have, that every quest or action needs to have all 3 supports for DDs to be DDs. In short, NCsoft itself modified all this to make the player no longer need or need to be dependent on several classes, it's no wonder that today we see Feoh with an Iss killing mobs and evolving alone without the need for a Sigel, without the need for a healer. We can take the olympics as an example, the olympiads are the place where the whole class, be it support or DD should be equivalent, to be able to fight and have the same chance of victory and even so, the game is all unbalanced, you yourself mention the Sigel defense, yes, but this defense today is not such an advantage, not even against mobs or even in a PVP for example, a Sigel even to hold a Feoh 1 vs 1 is not safe, as Feoh's damage will be absurd high against Sigel and Sigel's damage will be absurdly low against Feoh, even more so when he activates the mana shield, which I mean that Feoh is the most complete class in the game in terms of defense and attack skills and debuff, has the best skills for survival. But I challenge Feoh players, NCsoft increases the critical rate that they want so much, but weakens the mana shield, I doubt that you would accept this, because the archers, Tyrrs and Daguers that are the classes that complain, have no shield of mana, it doesn't have so many skills to decrease magic damage, it's not clogged with debuff and etc...

Well I can say you haven't played Feoh vs Sigel in Oly I can see..

Sigel pulls you non stop , silence from shield boomerag(if im not mistaken that blue shield skill) 

If you apply mana barrier you get your MP drained while on silence and just hit tank with retributer like "bad word" so in OLY it is optional when you apply mana barrier as it can cost you a win , if you use it straight away you have lost the fight as one shot will drain your all MP..

About debuffs within mixed party you can squeeze more % p def and ignore defence debuffs than with feoh x1 Ruin debuff which reduces 30% m def.. 

Snare is alright if you hit 5lvl lower mobs same with mana barier mobs should be green or blue to use these kind of skills for solo farm in low lwl spots

otherwise mobs will drain your MP within 2sec,

I farm faster and more with dagger solo hits than with feoh aoe in low lvl zones.. and feoh got better gear.. 

Not talking about weight penalty ,  50k spiritshots feoh cant move with 87% penalty...

Tyrr/dagger 150k shots 58% weight penalty.. 

But I challenge Feoh players, NCsoft increases the critical rate that they want so much, but weakens the mana shield, I doubt that you would accept this, because the archers, Tyrrs and Daguers that are the classes that complain, have no shield of mana, it doesn't have so many skills to decrease magic damage, it's not clogged with debuff and etc...

I would rather have more dmg and P def same as tyrr DK , than having mana shield which is useless,

Without rose solo farm example:

With DK       108    I farm easily solo in field of silence (+10 blessed exalted set with ruby Lv4/red cat lv3 rest are greater gems, top book +3, radiant +3, some artifacts +3, limited +12 cloack +10)

With feoh   113 similar gear in field of silence with (x4 greater gems saph/cats/emeral/diamond +12 limited , +10 blessed set, +3 radiant, +2 rind, top book +3, some artifacts +3 cloack +10)

And with DK I farm without rose with no sweat ,

with feoh if I use mana barrier I die due to MP as its gone within minutes,

if I don't use mana barrier I have to step 20 metre away from mobs and gamble if I will be alive after few hours as if more than x3 mobs will reach me before they die I'm dead...

So dont tell me that "mana barrier" is OP as F... as it is piece of sh.. even on PVE,

farm blue mobs with mana barrier maybe ok... with 113 feoh in Aligator or Tanor (108 farm zone) yeah you can solo... 5lvl lower spots..

110% Disagree.. In PvP mages crit on me ( One hit kill ) ALL the time. And as for Seer's also being changed is just plain stupid. So you want to be 100% invisible AND one shot people. /Slow clap..   Feoh's do MASSIVE damage as it is and you just want more.   You think this isn't fair, then we have class' like tanks. They cant hold agro in PvE parties. in pvp they get one shot killed while having 200k P/M Def.  And yes, any toon can be good if you toss enough money at it. But how many  Whales are in L2.. they aren't the norm when it comes to players. There are a group of people that spend 50+, 100k+ and think all toons can do what they do. Its just not the case.

3 hours ago, CL4PTP said:

110% Disagree.. In PvP mages crit on me ( One hit kill ) ALL the time. And as for Seer's also being changed is just plain stupid. So you want to be 100% invisible AND one shot people. /Slow clap..   Feoh's do MASSIVE damage as it is and you just want more.   You think this isn't fair, then we have class' like tanks. They cant hold agro in PvE parties. in pvp they get one shot killed while having 200k P/M Def.  And yes, any toon can be good if you toss enough money at it. But how many  Whales are in L2.. they aren't the norm when it comes to players. There are a group of people that spend 50+, 100k+ and think all toons can do what they do. Its just not the case.

200K M/PDEF is not much for PVP. Seers cant 1 shot they use topaz and shilen thats all. I think they should just make it that if you are in hide you cant go into hide again, similar to CS on healers but since @Wissp and @Hermes don't seem to providing any comments I think this topic is not going anywhere