Remove Nuker Crit Cap

Kysannia

GM's dont reply to anything. Which is disturbing, because when there is a real issue and you send in a ticket, the response is one of two things 1. Working as intended or 2. Create a forum post. 

So the forums are apparently our ONLY method or attempt to get NC Soft West to fix any issues, and they just simply ignore all posts. Imagine if this was a new game and they treated the player base like this? This server would have ZERO players in it. 

On 1/18/2023 at 8:03 PM, Jubbei said:

NejJim i have a question for you mate since when Mage have P.Def? in none chronicle i saw before a Mage with P.Def and yeah i Played with all class existed even i can log in a friend Mage lv 115 so i know what i saying

ehm.. this is why i mentioned WHY nukers have mana shield.. since they DONT have p.def :P

well go ahead and login.. and see for YOURSELF.. your statement about CONSTANT DMG.. that is just....

AGAIN.. a nuker that dont crit during AOE = fast death

The other problem with nukers is unless they crit, they don't do ANY damage. A tyrr for instance if it uses SOnic star, will kill ALL the mobs with it and no crit. Nukers? do NO damage, unless its a crit, and thats only 30% of the time. 

On 1/10/2023 at 7:02 AM, iHyperlite said:

magic damage formula is being revamped in korea this year.  we will see it in probably 2 updates cycles, maybe 3.

no specifics exist yet

If they do this they also better fix dagger m.Evasion, and 80/20 stab fail etc.

Only reason we sometimes beat mages with equal gear now is their crit cap. 

Ultimately nc needs to seriously review class balance.. if your not a tyrr/dk/yul your mostly trash.

1 minute ago, Rotten said:

Ultimately nc needs to seriously review class balance.. if your not a tyrr/dk/yul your mostly trash.

This!!

1 hour ago, Rotten said:

bring back the real spoiler ....with hammer cruch ..and thats that

4 hours ago, Rotten said:

dagger update is in our next update.  as to the 80/20 aspect, I am unsure how it will be changed, if at all.

1 hour ago, iHyperlite said:

dagger update is in our next update.  as to the 80/20 aspect, I am unsure how it will be changed, if at all.

The way I Interpret the update it doesn't solve much.. we just don't get 1 shot in hide.

So the tyrr will just pop us out with aoe, followed by insta eruption and we die..

Yul.. no effect. They still flare us out and 1 shot us... that cooldown needs to be like 30 sec.. 

Mage now thst they can do a ton of aoe, they just do that and have macro next tgt cast.

Real problem is our def, evasion, stab fails. Fix some or all plz

On 1/18/2023 at 3:05 PM, Supravit said:

Actod: i wish to Your char to be nurffed to 10% effective crit.rate (or skill_critrate) no matter what items / or augments / or enchants You have..

And THEN: You come to share opinion, pls..

Until then: just keep quiet for things You don't understand.

Read carefully what i wrote.  
"Until then: just keep quiet for things You don't understand."
:)) you're right, i don't understand the "things" , I do however understand the new dynamics will unfold if they remove the cap for ALL nukers in general and not per class. 

"And THEN: You come to share opinion, pls.."
Relax, its not just MY opinion. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Here’s my previous post 

Look at the trends.   Everyone had an archer to farm.   Then everyone created a tyrr to farm.   Now everyone has a dk for farming.   Anyone who knows anything about this game knows that nukers are at a disadvantage compared to a top geared tyrr or dk simply due to the bleep poor crit rate of mages.    Either cap physical skill crit rates too or get rid of the caps for both sides.   Makes no sense ! 

• Like 1

On 2/22/2023 at 9:18 PM, MakeL2GreatAgain said:

Here’s my previous post 

Look at the trends.   Everyone had an archer to farm.   Then everyone created a tyrr to farm.   Now everyone has a dk for farming.   Anyone who knows anything about this game knows that nukers are at a disadvantage compared to a top geared tyrr or dk simply due to the bleep poor crit rate of mages.    Either cap physical skill crit rates too or get rid of the caps for both sides.   Makes no sense ! 

if you like to copy and just play for trends you don't even have personality. the game needs balancing and not a single class at a time