Festival Ranking

iAndouille

@Wissp @Hermes 
Sorry but gms in NCWest are disconnected from reality
I have said already on other post,
The gran kain scroll for Seed bracelet are Pointless, yet you guys still put it on your promo showing the total disconnection with the ingame Situation.

there is not a single +7 seed Bracelet on both server to even use those scrolls, u know why? U guys never gave us the opportunity to make those Bracelet +7, its mindblowing the management we have

On annother note, this Festival Ranking rewards are Nerfed, we could take 64 Holy greater zodiac scroll last time from festival point, this time not even 30 scrolls, 

its simply mindBlowing and i am here showing my opinion once again. Probably GM wont even understand what i said 😤

• Like 4

12 minutes ago, frankznbeanz said:

Has anyone done the math for the coins? Versus ncstore prices or in game prices? 

Its pretty common sense,  way to expensive,

Every year this event surprises me why its even legal to milk people with event "who buys more nc coins" cant turn my head round...

Rather they would put L2pass new season than this.. at least people had target in game to finish it as now its still pointless afk farm ^^

Also wisp and hermes disappeared after lag questioned us??

46 minutes ago, frankznbeanz said:

IF my math is correct (which I think it is) forgotten books are 7.50$

Need 750 to max one skill. 

Not correct, u only think if you get the festival coin, you forget that the coin is just a BONUS , u get a box like all the other events With Boxes, the festival coin is just a reward for spending and more u spend more u get , + the ranking to make top whales fight for the top item.

Just now, iAndouille said:

Not correct, u only think if you get the festival coin, you forget that the coin is just a BONUS , u get a box like all the other events With Boxes, the festival coin is just a reward for spending and more u spend more u get , + the ranking to make top whales fight for the top item.

We all k ow that loot boxes have been crap for months now. Unless you buy 1000s of them your not getting anything.

1 hour ago, iAndouille said:

@Wissp @Hermes @Arctic 

Whoever is in charge of this game, give us an explanation

You keep thinking they are in charging of this game? :D That's funny!
To all posting here, crazy is knowing that NCSoft works like this (been for a few years now) and yet you still come here, complain, and than spend money on this game. They only understand one way of feedback, and that's the money you spend on this game. Doesn't matter if a GM says he will care about you or the game, at the end of the day the only feedback that counts is the $$.

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, BurnCycle said:

You keep thinking they are in charging of this game? :D That's funny!
To all posting here, crazy is knowing that NCSoft works like this (been for a few years now) and yet you still come here, complain, and than spend money on this game. They only understand one way of feedback, and that's the money you spend on this game. Doesn't matter if a GM says he will care about you or the game, at the end of the day the only feedback that counts is the $$.

They could make good decisions and give the right information to whoever in charge then its the same

and i am free to play once again i made everything from ingame farm and business, so yes i am complaining but atleast i am trying to help and make things change, unlike ppl like you to prefer defending them and spitting on player helping, what a Disgrace.

1 hour ago, iAndouille said:

They could make good decisions and give the right information to whoever in charge then its the same

and i am free to play once again i made everything from ingame farm and business, so yes i am complaining but atleast i am trying to help and make things change, unlike ppl like you to prefer defending them and spitting on player helping, what a Disgrace.

Hypocrisy at its best. You came in 3rd place when they ran the Ranking Festival this past June and spent nearly $11,000. Makes ya wanna say... hmm.

3 hours ago, iAndouille said:

I get what you saying, im on the same no spending boat, and because of that i know i have zero power in their choices, i accepted that.
I been very critic of GMs in the past. Some of those for good reason but do you really think that every single one of the GMs, or whatever you want to call them, came to this world with a speech of helping the community and now they ignore you and are feeding the wrong information to whatever is in charge? Do you truly believe they changed completely in a matter of weeks? Because they all changed like that!
 Clearly they are giving the right information to management, they are just ignoring it because, as long as they hit the value they target for the year, they know they don't need to change a single thing to their plan. Doesn't matter if the plan is good or not, they won't change a thing. As i said, the only feedback that counts in this game is the money paying customers spend in this game.

And finally the gms, it is very clear why they are ignoring everyone... they don't have an answer to the issues you face them with. How can they reply to you if they present the feedback you gave him to the management (AKA NC Korea) and they completely ignore it? What could they possible reply to you that makes you satisfied and at the same time won't get him fired? The answer is nothing!

You want changes? you have two options, one: be an american citizen with money and present a case in court on their shady game practices, two: convince the top spending players to not spend the game for some time in this game.

Good luck with both.

• Thanks 1

They added top 4 rewards cursed bloods and u cant even sell the weapons lately, they added 7s longing kaliel aug stones when u can get them in PI for free. the only augs u should add is dragon ( dark aug stones ) . No briliant storm,rose.. u know they exist and we had them 3 years ago ? why u hide them,what's the logic? they exist in database.

Festival Ranking is the "festival of who will spend the most".

To be honest none is forcing ppl to spend money ,u do on your own will, like when u go at a shop and u see something and u say to yourself ..oh i wanna buy that..but none from the shop forces u to buy. NCSOFT puts on sale what they think ppl might be interested (realistic or not ,important or not ,useful or not) but they dont force anyone to buy.Tagprice  for some is doable for others is not (like real life)..Should they gain more out of a sale if prices were different or if products were different..well thats another whole conversation..