Black Friday?

iAndouille

1 hour ago, iAndouille said:

So this year we have literally 0 discount on anything for Black Friday?

The greed has leveled up,  ncwest don't seem to like this game and the community,

Huge slap in the face again, every year we used to get some discount, this year 0 communication from GM's 

+1

6 hours ago, iAndouille said:

So this year we have literally 0 discount on anything for Black Friday?

The greed has leveled up,  ncwest don't seem to like this game and the community,

Huge slap in the face again, every year we used to get some discount, this year 0 communication from GM's 

I have never seen a game with so bad management,  if the give somthing to the players is like they regret every item players get, like they give the items form there one pocket,   it is like they are afraid to actually working for this game to make better event better sale,  but they are not afraid to take money 

10 hours ago, Mitzza said:

I have never seen a game with so bad management,  if the give somthing to the players is like they regret every item players get, like they give the items form there one pocket,   it is like they are afraid to actually working for this game to make better event better sale,  but they are not afraid to take money 

The management is bad, yes. we know that.

But also the players "have no brain" (no offense) and you know why?

Everyone here knows that NCWest isn't capable of running a good lineage 2 gameplay with good servers , good events etc. So, it's the players' fault that all of us continue to play here and support this management team.

They don't care about the players, about the game, servers, items. The only thing they care about is money. As long as money keep arriving (by ENDLESS dollars/euros) to their bank accounts, yeah they will publish more pay2win events.

The moment the players realize that the team behind Lineage 2 has destroyed this game and their money doesn't worth, they'll all quit. We still haven't seen the worst part. 

Complaining in forums every day for discounts, good events with items, fix server lags, einhasad store etc, won't change anything. Things will change once 95% of players mass quit the servers or stop spending real money to l2 store but unfortunately this won't happen.

• Like 3

Black Friday,Cyber Monday, not this year? I wonder if your supervisor/team leader checks on you guys on how poorly you do your jobs,you dont even bother to reply anymore on this forum even when people post serious questions,it’s a shame what l2 has become😭we need a serios management

@Wissp @Hermes 

• Like 2

Dam straight you said it Ando topic starter. This year I spent my money at Best Buy but if you had offered something of value I gladly woulda dropped few dimes. The trouble is, what is value? Don't try and sell me that same old i hour 100% boost crap, chance to get something or blow it up etc. Im talking some bang for my buck kinda game shakin new player and old coming back etc. etc. Yada yada you get it.

• Like 2