Has the 105 exp cap been removed?

Niev

38 minutes ago, Chrysty said:

And 95% of them do only 20% of game content, PvP included. Because they don't want to invest their time on it. So why should we wait thoses ppl to lvl up 105 before removing the cap ?

They are almost all casuals players that log 1h per days to make 2 instances then log out. If you are active every days, doing all dailies every days, and farming little bit (not 10h, but 1 or 2 hours a day) after your dailies, you already are 104/105 lvl, without any kind of xp boost.

Because, you're the minority. The average player is 103-. They made a mistake in Korea with the XP curve and realized that they got no content for these levels.Also there is no cap, just a steep curve when you got 105. Some players are able to hit 106, if they want, other are very close.

Use those boosts that NC are selling in the store and if you're inclined enough, you'll be able to hit 106 in 9 or so months.

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply
38 minutes ago, mixa said:

Because, you're the minority. The average player is 103-. They made a mistake in Korea with the XP curve and realized that they got no content for these levels.Also there is no cap, just a steep curve when you got 105. Some players are able to hit 106, if they want, other are very close.

Use those boosts that NC are selling in the store and if you're inclined enough, you'll be able to hit 106 in 9 or so months.

So we should change the game content to fit the casuals players ? NO ! Go away if you don't wanna invest your time in this game.

Go play Terra, or Dota, or LoL. Don't destroy a hard core grinding game because casuals want to lvl up, kill RB's, get dragons easier.
And Mixa ... Stop saying anything about xping, when you are afk macro 7j/24h in GC and so on in your 1 guys clan. That's easy.

Beside that, i don't want to spend 1k$ per months in xp boost to not even get 10% months. Especially if they change the xp tables after they add 105+ content. If you spend 1k$ months for 9/10 months to lvl up 106, then finally new content arrives and change the xp table that change 105 lvl xp requierement divided by 10, you spent 9/10k $ for nothing.

So yes, actually is 100% useless to xping after hitting 105 lvl. Beside getting 2/3% to safe the lvl, there is no point to try xping. 
Especially if the changements are like following :

• BEFORE : 105 - 106 => 100b xp, (your xp = 10%)
  • AFTER: 105 - 106 => 10b xp, (your xp still 10%)

2 minutes ago, Chrysty said:

So we should change the game content to fit the casuals players ? NO ! Go away if you don't wanna invest your time in this game.

Go play Terra, or Dota, or LoL. Don't destroy a hard core grinding game because casuals want to lvl up, kill RB's, get dragons easier.
And Mixa ... Stop saying anything about xping, when you are afk macro 7j/24h in GC and so on in your 1 guys clan. That's easy.

Beside that, i don't want to spend 1k$ per months in xp boost to not even get 10% months. Especially if they change the xp tables after they add 105+ content. If you spend 1k$ months for 9/10 months to lvl up 106, then finally new content arrives and change the xp table that change 105 lvl xp requierement divided by 10, you spent 9/10k $ for nothing.

So yes, actually is 100% useless to xping after hitting 105 lvl. Beside getting 2/3% to safe the lvl, there is no point to try xping. 

You do realize that even if the tables are changed someday, you won't lose your total gathered xp. So when that time comes, those who were 106 now will probably be 109-110 with all that xp on their toons.

Anyway, you've got your hardcore grind at 105, nobody is taking that away. Go and xp Chrysty!

10 minutes ago, mixa said:

You do realize that even if the tables are changed someday, you won't lose your total gathered xp. So when that time comes, those who were 106 now will probably be 109-110 with all that xp on their toons.

Anyway, you've got your hardcore grind at 105, nobody is taking that away. Go and xp Chrysty!

No, you don't get it, they did that changement many times in old chronicles, pre-GoD. You get 10% before ? You still get 10% after ! That's the point !
If they continue doing like that (and they did it when they removed the 99 lvl cap, the xp table for 99 lvl changed, but you still get the same % xp you got before the changement) ... No point to xp now. 
Don't worry i continue xping, but not my main, i'm lvling my supports toons to 103+

19 hours ago, Chrysty said:

No, you don't get it, they did that changement many times in old chronicles, pre-GoD. You get 10% before ? You still get 10% after ! That's the point !
If they continue doing like that (and they did it when they removed the 99 lvl cap, the xp table for 99 lvl changed, but you still get the same % xp you got before the changement) ... No point to xp now. 
Don't worry i continue xping, but not my main, i'm lvling my supports toons to 103+

correct and that has indeed happen many times before in the past and like then helping others indirectly is helping yourself by increasing your game fun just in a different way :)

On 14/12/2017 at 11:18 AM, Chrysty said:

So, your argument is that casuals 101-103 don't matter, go fck them and let's focus in the 5-10% of hardcore population, because this is a hardcore game. Yet you don't wanna burn yourself XPing to 106 even when that's today within reach, just too hardcore to do

Maybe the game is as hardcore as you claim, but you are just not hardcore enough :P

Everyone understands that xp from 101-105 is also cut big time on their tables? 101-105 is less than half of what it is now like 150-180T for all four levels only. Everyone who is 103 now would easily hit 105... Brainless ants. :D My suggestion for all these emo people in this thread is for @neutron to reduce the curve 101-105 then 1-2months later reduce 105+.

On 11/12/2017 at 1:36 AM, Pleistoros said:

Well Drake, why would I care if a 105 player stay or leave in game. He can solo everything and he dont do any good thing to players or market. Its like...old good "Game Over" and mby its time for you to take a break.

Lets take a look who is that 105 tipology player:

-80% chance to be former boter

-80% chance to be a rmt

So, those ppl dont buy ncoins, dont move items from market dont help nobies...they just control Gainak, RBs,, Castels, etc...they just put bread on the table for their family...generaly speaking.

So, ppl pls stop ask about hard cap ...you went too fast to 105.

Mby if you let other to exp too...but this game never was about generosity :)

this guy get it,  you guys think we believe that comunity like them and need them, people will like to compete for heros, enjoy gainak or other stuffs ,  we have the money , we can invest , the problem is that old players are hoarders, putting box clans in castles,  thats kill the game bunch of as**oles , keep the wall up , if that wall goes down game die, they will hoard more dragons more castles and rmt more gear 

sound like whales invest money but they dont they buy the nc from casuals that need spend a lot of money to buy a simple bloody +12 and be abble to participate in instances, they keep prices high and influx that adena for nc coints , participate in events, and sell the event item  for real money again , 

whales create a imposible standar to compete , and in real is cassuals who are investing the money in the game, whales just hoarde the drop and sell it

tbh that sounds more like a problem with the server you play on aka that it's dead/1-sided then anything else.. dragons is clickfest and on chronos there's every dragon at least 3 different CC's trying to win the click-to-enter of which 2 are comprised out of PVE aka neutral clans

just an example and if am right in my guess it just means what you're really are saying is plx merge naia & freya already..

8 hours ago, Draecke said:

tbh that sounds more like a problem with the server you play on aka that it's dead/1-sided then anything else.. dragons is clickfest and on chronos there's every dragon at least 3 different CC's trying to win the click-to-enter of which 2 are comprised out of PVE aka neutral clans

just an example and if am right in my guess it just means what you're really are saying is plx merge naia & freya already..

thank you draecke i see you notice those pve clans around clicking,  those clans are conformed by people 103 btw  and that revival that you notice in chronos its happening because all that people from nova who are not playing and give space to create a sane competiton, chronos a year ago was nova and aden + 3  castle box clans, if this group of 103 get out of the equation , which would happen if they take out the wall today things will colapse to a year ago situation, you guys are not stupid, you know well this, is this sick desire to be the last man  standing even if that kill the server

Why people care if someone is 106 or 110 ? All these players that after so many years are still 101 cannot compete with top clans they play a totally different game. What they hope? that after stopping everyone at 105 someday after years they will catch up?  

best solution would be to implement Lineage 1's XP curve logic which allows everyone to progress at any place on the map which is kind of nice..

anyways just to illustrate how lol the jump from 104 to 105 is: 2x K99 duo at 104 is when using boost 1.5% XP and at 105 it's 0.05% XP - same boost lolz

btw for those players that are still not 103+ just know that any future new content is aimed at 103+ and 105+ only with the new areas locked for anyone lower then that so be aware.. the new Orfen / Frintessa & Freya etc is all 103+ content and the new XP areas equally so.. the changes to the fortress & siegable clan halls are just the beginning..

stop blaming those of us that are 105+ and bored and accept the truth that by Asian standards whom btw do not have even close the amount of XP boost as we have most Western players XP incredibly slow..

@Neutron, why not open an English server at Korea and give those of us that are bored the change to migrate there and play the game as it is meant to be played ?

• 3 weeks later...
14 hours ago, lDealer said:

getting experience now horrible after reaching 101

I don't know if you and I are playing the same game. I was able to do 101 to 102 on my duel with a crappy event weapon and no boosts in about 2-3 hours a day for 4 days. You might want to find a new hunting ground or some new instances to get into. 

On 12/22/2017 at 11:46 AM, Draecke said:

@Neutron, why not open an English server at Korea and give those of us that are bored the change to migrate there and play the game as it is meant to be played ?

This would be interesting actaully. I have watched many Korean/Japanese/Chinese videos. 1 L2 store is stupid cheap there compared to here. They were selling Purple R99 save tickets in L2 store for something like the equivalent of 5 USD. I watched as someone tried to enchant a +30 Bloody weapon, used like 30+ scrolls. I would like to have them open that server with Korean settings and prices, issue would be, not migration back due to advantages. 1 way permanent transfers only.

21 hours ago, Feedlee said:

i just made 105/105 and dont know what to do

please remove the cap cause now i see its pointless to play :)

and and tell me about pvp cause there isnt any atm in chronos 

only sieges and trash talking from clan halls

hi, if u are bored and want pvp, come in naia, Husaria clan. We try to gater all forces to fight vs Godzila (dragon hunters clan). Maybe we dont win all time, but for sure we and our enemies have fun every day. its rly a nice atmosphere, the server its now live again! :) Its only a matter of attitude. for people who afraid to lose something, they can hide forever in town. The Glory is only for the braves and crazy people! 

Archived