Live Server Maintenance: June 27, 2023

Wissp

• L2 Team

Game servers will be down for maintenance beginning Tuesday, June 27 at 3:00 p.m. PDT / 10:00 p.m. UTC / 12:00 a.m. CET (June 28) and will be unavailable for approximately 3 hours 45 minutes. We appreciate your patience!

• The Watermelon event will start for 3 weeks!
  • The Einhasad’s Shining Box promotion will continue for 2 weeks!
  • The 19th Anniversary Paradise Festival events will end!
    • All event-related items will be removed.
  • The 19th Anniversary Attendance event will end next week!
    • All event-related items will be removed on 7/4.
  • The 19th Anniversary Package promotion will end!
    • All promotion-related items will be removed.
  • Like 1

I'm not knockin an event that does not involve RL money there should be one with every promo but the watermelon event was one of my fav back in the day  bustin them open with clannies 😄 pots are ok from it but swimwear app stones meh  , l'm callin this one crap , you could do better .

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Combatmuggins said:

I'm not knockin an event that does not involve RL money there should be one with every promo but the watermelon event was one of my fav back in the day  bustin them open with clannies 😄 pots are ok from it but swimwear app stones meh  , l'm callin this one crap , you could do better .

they were very Rewarding upon opening back then,  getting lvl 5 legendary dyes and stuff that was so usefull back then.

Lineage 2 has lost all purpose of rewarding events due to the Paying aspect they put to the game.  Events is only about buff pots and extra damage buff since a decade now and promos are allabout opening boxes,   We don't have any JOY on that but it's the sad reality. 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, GM_EVA said:

Hello,

I have attached a reference photo on the announcement page. I hope this will help :).

https://www.lineage2.com/en-us/news/watermelon-event-2023

Thank you.

Eva

hi eva, thanks for the reference photo, can i asking you about de Transparent Sigil? how is that? are "absolutely INVISIBLES ? or is semi-transparent with a some shining effect? 

thanks

22 hours ago, Wissp said:

Game servers will be down for maintenance beginning Tuesday, June 27 at 3:00 p.m. PDT / 10:00 p.m. UTC / 12:00 a.m. CET (June 28) and will be unavailable for approximately 3 hours 45 minutes. We appreciate your patience!

• The Watermelon event will start for 3 weeks!
  • The Einhasad’s Shining Box promotion will continue for 2 weeks!
  • The 19th Anniversary Paradise Festival events will end!
    • All event-related items will be removed.
  • The 19th Anniversary Attendance event will end next week!
    • All event-related items will be removed on 7/4.
  • The 19th Anniversary Package promotion will end!
    • All promotion-related items will be removed.

Can we get our Deleted Vitality Runes back? from our mentor toons that were deleted when they were lvl 85 + two days old? 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, xKowaRtx said:

Are you not implementing the "Fire with Fire Monster Hunt" and "Fire with Fire Party Instance Zone Hunting" event quest? I do not see it.  @GM_EVA @Wissp

look in your clan quests, first is kill 1800 mobs, second is complete 3 instances

• Administrators
9 hours ago, Kale said:

hi eva, thanks for the reference photo, can i asking you about de Transparent Sigil? how is that? are "absolutely INVISIBLES ? or is semi-transparent with a some shining effect? 

thanks

Hello,

The Transparent Sigil is absolutely invisible, and it is made for people who don't like how their Sigils hide the appearances of swimsuits.

Also, you can try the swimsuits on through the Event NPC Doorooroo, so feel free to try them on to see which is your favorite.

Please enjoy the event.

Thank you.

Eva

• Thanks 1

• Administrators
4 hours ago, SummerSpice said:

Can we get our Deleted Vitality Runes back? from our mentor toons that were deleted when they were lvl 85 + two days old? 

We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience.

We are currently investigating the issue and will notify as soon as possible if we receive any update from relevant teams.

Once again, sorry for causing the inconvenience and hope you can bear with us until we can solve the issue.

Thank you for your patience.

Eva

17 hours ago, GM_EVA said:

Hello,

The Transparent Sigil is absolutely invisible, and it is made for people who don't like how their Sigils hide the appearances of swimsuits.

Also, you can try the swimsuits on through the Event NPC Doorooroo, so feel free to try them on to see which is your favorite.

Please enjoy the event.

Thank you.

Eva

thanks and really great idea put the option in the NPC to try the appearances, i think all appearances in the game should be have this option in some NPC, maybe in the beauty shop, specially the appearance from the L2STORE, in my case, more than one time i had the idea to put some appearance on my characters from the L2STORE but i decistn´t because i hadn´t the motivation to buy it because i couldn t to try it.

another thing, i think this action, "try appaearances" should be private, like the old times when anyone try appearances with the Armor´s NPCs . Only the caster could to see the appearance

thanks, Great idea anyway 😃