Write here if you won something in the Oriana event.

JonesRider

8 hours ago, JonesRider said:

Hey, you who won some item in the Oriana event, please show your face! say what you won.
Show us here in this post or on discord that you are real.
I expect to see one post per hour! (or this event  is fake made for bot farmers)

first of all I won a blessed valakas in the 2021 Oriana event, now I won 25k Oriana coins, nothing significant but its something!

but before you start expexting things, ask yourself, how many toons you have logged in and how many are in total in the server! a way to do simple math is this, most people that are active have at least 3 accounts, the top 150 players possibly have more plus giran shops. Additionally there are many more that have a old spare PC that can load another 3 clients for the event alone. 

I would estimate that there is about 2000-2500 toon on the server (there is a good chance that there are more), so I will do the math so the numbers are in your favor, 2000 toons, and lets say you have 3 toons, you have 0.15% change to get a reward, 0.12% if there are 2500 toons and 0.1% is there are 3000 toons logged in.

Now, mr. Entitled, which also has the audacity to expect things, there is not a reward every hour, it changes every hour and you can calculate how many rewards are handed out by the points your toons have collected, so if within a day you got 900 coins, it means that a total of 9 items were handed out.

Why is it so hard for people to put 1 + 1 together?

4 hours ago, Connex said:

first of all I won a blessed valakas in the 2021 Oriana event, now I won 25k Oriana coins, nothing significant but its something!

but before you start expexting things, ask yourself, how many toons you have logged in and how many are in total in the server! a way to do simple math is this, most people that are active have at least 3 accounts, the top 150 players possibly have more plus giran shops. Additionally there are many more that have a old spare PC that can load another 3 clients for the event alone. 

I would estimate that there is about 2000-2500 toon on the server (there is a good chance that there are more), so I will do the math so the numbers are in your favor, 2000 toons, and lets say you have 3 toons, you have 0.15% change to get a reward, 0.12% if there are 2500 toons and 0.1% is there are 3000 toons logged in.

Now, mr. Entitled, which also has the audacity to expect things, there is not a reward every hour, it changes every hour and you can calculate how many rewards are handed out by the points your toons have collected, so if within a day you got 900 coins, it means that a total of 9 items were handed out.

Why is it so hard for people to put 1 + 1 together?

"Why is it so hard for people to put 1 + 1 together?"
... I really don`t know why you keep reponding every single post on forums like  a "wise man" and don`t realise that maybe, just maybe there is a "hidden meaning" behind this post ? Maybe we're not that stupid, but are you that naive?  

• Like 2

49 minutes ago, JonesRider said:

"Why is it so hard for people to put 1 + 1 together?"
... I really don`t know why you keep reponding every single post on forums like  a "wise man" and don`t realise that maybe, just maybe there is a "hidden meaning" behind this post ? Maybe we're not that stupid, but are you that naive?  

So you are saying that the rewards are not beeing handed out? Next up, the earth is flat! 

When someone win something a % of people get exited and shout.
In game I expect that if someone get one of those prise, they would shout, link the item on global chat, link on ally channel, clan channel etc.
But nothing.  No single shout.
It`s 24 prizes, one prize per hour  and we can absolutely see no one telling that won.
Am I missing something ?

38 minutes ago, JonesRider said:

In game I expect that if someone get one of those prise, they would shout, link the item on global chat, link on ally channel, clan channel etc.
It`s 24 prizes, one prize per hour  and we can absolutely see no one telling that won.
Am I missing something ?

yes people are afk, they do not care to show that they won the reward, they either use it or put it in AH and thats it.

1 hour ago, Jazzmaster said:

I hate this forking event! I've never won anything other than the gold coins since they first introduced the event years ago. Only this time there aren't any items worth buying with the Oriana coins. WTF?!????

I won a Dragon Weapon Box... way back when it could only give a random DW fragment, or Claws, the next event the same box could have given me a stage one... maybe(NC was flooding servers with DW fragments and starving Claws ever since the first event they were available) I've won a few coin boxes and some lower items since then(even bought some APP stones or Talismans with the coins back then) I haven't won anything for a few years now, and nothing to spend the coins on anymore so I try to sell them while people are buying them... and I used to buy some of the Oriana chests when the coin price drops(now they only have the Crystal chest... so maybe I'll load up on some My Teleport/Party scrolls)

18 hours ago, SaoriRiko said:

Well, I have participated in all the Oriana events since the first one back in prehistory.

and with 3 accounts I have never obtained anything ..... only coins

Now you can get mad because nothing comes out

Or suppose this is a game where the winner is the one who connects with the most accounts and if you only connect with 2 or 3 accounts, don't get frustrated, exchange the coins for roses and go hunting for a while. with free roses

it all depends on the philosophy you apply when sitting in front of this game

I've joined every single one of these events over the past 12 years, I always have 2-5 characters online so the events have always with 2-5 characters online.
Like you, never won a single item in these type of events.
But like you say, no point getting frustrated and mad.

If throughout the event theres 8 winners a day over course of 21 days, thats 168 winners total
if there's 3000 characters online for each draw (rough estimate), rough math but decently close enough - theres a 5% chance of me winning a single time in that event.
So even if I join this event 20 times with the same rates, theres a very high chance of me not receiving a single item.

16 hours ago, JonesRider said:

Am I missing something ?

Maybe you need to join a different clan or alliance?
If I won a +6 leviathan set with a total value of 7b adena, you sure as hell will not see me link it all excited in world chat when i find it randomly after 10 hours of coming back to the PC - why would I?
But I might make a brief comment in clan chat or something like that.

Also, its 24 prizes a day with 5x draws each, but not every draw results in a win so there could be 5 winners in a day, sometimes 15.

I've managed to win coins, but unfortunately there is nothing nice to exchange them for, so I've sold them to get some pocket money. I remember the exchange list was better in previous editions. Rosses and such are no longer free which is lame. I mean c'mon, you can't even give those out for free (only using Oriana coins) during an event? Pffffff

1 hour ago, Helv said:

I've managed to win coins, but unfortunately there is nothing nice to exchange them for, so I've sold them to get some pocket money. I remember the exchange list was better in previous editions. Rosses and such are no longer free which is lame. I mean c'mon, you can't even give those out for free (only using Oriana coins) during an event? Pffffff

roses and such are the most expensive items, open loot boxes get  rose with 95% probability! spend 200$ get  100 roses!

on a side note, roses and other pots are not supposed to be on forever! its always  good to have but they are mostly for use in instances/dailies/DT

2 hours ago, Helv said:

you don't like cheap my teleport scrolls? I bought 10,000 of them