October Monthly Gifts! - October 04, 2023

Rownen

• Administrators

COUPON DURATION: October 4 - October 31 at 23:59:59 UTC

The October Gifts are here! Each month through the end of the year, we will be gifting all players in Lineage II, Lineage II: Classic, and Lineage II: Aden with useful rewards! Please note that some items received from using these codes will expire, and the codes must be used by the last day of the month. Also, these codes should not be redeemed during server maintenance. Scheduled maintenance details are posted every week in the game appropriate ‘News & Announcements’ section of the Discord. Below are the vanity codes for the month of October, which can be redeemed by following the instructions listed here. Please be aware that each code only works once per account, and all items redeemed can only be received by one character. The last day to redeem this month’s codes is Tuesday, October 31.

To receive your October Monthly Gift please head to our Discord here and head to the giveaway channels:

*Consumable Box and Gift Box will expire on 10/31 Thank you to everyone who continues to play and support Lineage II! We hope you enjoy these items!

Lineage II Live

Pack Name Item Name Qnty
Lineage II: October Gift Dimensional Historical Tome 100
Beora's Ancient Vitality Tonic 100
Emperor's Special Cocktail 30
Freya's Ice Rose 30
Honey Dark Beer 30
Shining Dragon Attribute Tonic (XP) 30
Shining Nevit's Gold Sandglass 30

Lineage II Classic

Pack Name Item Name Qnty
Lineage II Classic: October Gift Magmeld Talisman Lv. 1 1
Magmeld Talisman Piece 10
Spirit Ore 1000
Soulshot Ticket 500
Growth Rune Fragment 15
Golden Fruit Buff Lv. 2 100
Dragon's Special Elixir Lv. 2 100

Lineage II Aden

Box Name Item Name Qnty
Gift of the Month Consumable Box (Time-limited) Grace Cookie 200
Soulshot Ticket 1000
Spirit Ore 10000
Boost Attack Scroll 100
Boost Defense Scroll 100
October’s Gift Box (Time-limited) Elixir Powder 10
Red Arc 400-unit Pack 1
Beryl Lv. 3 1
  • Thanks 1

@Rownen the game accounts we have give us access to the forums and not the discord. What is the reason for not posting the info in the OFFICIAL FORUM OF THE GAME? You think this will force ppl to join your discord, so you can show engagement numbers there, when the expected behavior of nc staff is the same neglect we have here for years?

Your previous colleagues burned down any good will ppl had long time ago. You will have an uphill battle to fight. Please do not antagonize the community and do not shake things up when they work as they are like the previous ones did. 

This morning I bought 50 euro of ncoins,everything went fine,transaction,got a mail about the purchase,got a sms about the transaction,but no ncoin.in every game when I bought something it happened right away in a second.Here they take your money in a second and they don't give you any information when you will get the thing you bought 

On 10/7/2023 at 9:44 AM, jaleman31 said:

Some of Us or a least me, is we don't want to join but discord  don't play good with my Pc and programs I run.

coz this game is ran by 18y olds straight form the school of mobile games, but is played by 35y+ olds used to old school gaming. So, you know, there is a gap of sanity, sensitivity and obviously competence 

• 4 weeks later...
On 10/4/2023 at 5:28 PM, Rownen said:

COUPON DURATION: October 4 - October 31 at 23:59:59 UTC

The October Gifts are here! Each month through the end of the year, we will be gifting all players in Lineage II, Lineage II: Classic, and Lineage II: Aden with useful rewards! Please note that some items received from using these codes will expire, and the codes must be used by the last day of the month. Also, these codes should not be redeemed during server maintenance. Scheduled maintenance details are posted every week in the game appropriate ‘News & Announcements’ section of the Discord. Below are the vanity codes for the month of October, which can be redeemed by following the instructions listed here. Please be aware that each code only works once per account, and all items redeemed can only be received by one character. The last day to redeem this month’s codes is Tuesday, October 31.

To receive your October Monthly Gift please head to our Discord here and head to the giveaway channels:

*Consumable Box and Gift Box will expire on 10/31 Thank you to everyone who continues to play and support Lineage II! We hope you enjoy these items!

Lineage II Live

Pack Name Item Name Qnty
Lineage II: October Gift Dimensional Historical Tome 100
Beora's Ancient Vitality Tonic 100
Emperor's Special Cocktail 30
Freya's Ice Rose 30
Honey Dark Beer 30
Shining Dragon Attribute Tonic (XP) 30
Shining Nevit's Gold Sandglass 30

Lineage II Classic

Pack Name Item Name Qnty
Lineage II Classic: October Gift Magmeld Talisman Lv. 1 1
Magmeld Talisman Piece 10
Spirit Ore 1000
Soulshot Ticket 500
Growth Rune Fragment 15
Golden Fruit Buff Lv. 2 100
Dragon's Special Elixir Lv. 2 100

Lineage II Aden

Box Name Item Name Qnty
Gift of the Month Consumable Box (Time-limited) Grace Cookie 200
Soulshot Ticket 1000
Spirit Ore 10000
Boost Attack Scroll 100
Boost Defense Scroll 100
October’s Gift Box (Time-limited) Elixir Powder 10
Red Arc 400-unit Pack 1
Beryl Lv. 3 1

And the November code is...???

2 hours ago, SinPalabras said:

And the November code is...???

Check discord, maybe... NCmerka has expressly moved to discord and they won't post these "bonus item codes" on the LIVE server forums(and players who have reposted here have likely been warned to never do it again).

18 hours ago, SammlerMull said:

Check discord, maybe... NCmerka has expressly moved to discord and they won't post these "bonus item codes" on the LIVE server forums(and players who have reposted here have likely been warned to never do it again).

Yeah, the problem with Discord is that it's just one long, vomitous stream of conscious/comments. Hard to follow and get to quick answers, if a section hasn't already been established.

I don't understand why they don't post the code here. Or better still, just leave the gifts with the Dimensional merchant on a timer. Anything not claimed goes bye bye at the end of the month.

On 11/4/2023 at 8:06 PM, Mystikal said:

Yeah, the problem with Discord is that it's just one long, vomitous stream of conscious/comments. Hard to follow and get to quick answers, if a section hasn't already been established.

I got the same impression 🤮

On 11/4/2023 at 1:06 PM, Mystikal said:

I don't understand why they don't post the code here. Or better still, just leave the gifts with the Dimensional merchant on a timer. Anything not claimed goes bye bye at the end of the month.

If We had no  Forums or any type of  Out-of-Game communication other than Twitter/Facebook... I "MIGHT" have tried the next Social Media entity, but Social Media has gone Atomic on Adds and Automated phishing. So I could not give a $#!_ about Discord, not for Lineage, not for Friends, not even if MY LIFE depended on Discord.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...