[News] Lineage II Classic Server Launching October 3

Hime

2 minutes ago, PhoenixKnight said:

@Hime Please make 3 server and give this EU haters 2 server with desired time zones and let them enjoy half populated classic servers :D EU servers are exist in ncwest for years... Why it should change when its come to classic ? @Pleistoros if you are going to pay my 3 account subs i can gladly play on innova servers. Stop being selfish. And respect EU players.

You’re the one being selfish lol. You already have EU classic servers for years, in EU time zones. Go play there.

• Replies 290
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, PhoenixKnight said:

@Hime Please make 3 server and give this EU haters 2 server with desired time zones and let them enjoy half populated classic servers :D EU servers are exist in ncwest for years... Why it should change when its come to classic ? @Pleistoros if you are going to pay my 3 account subs i can gladly play on innova servers. Stop being selfish. And respect EU players.

You missunderstud Phoenix, I act according to the statements gave by our beloved GMS...I have nothing against opening a Eu time server...I just want them to respect their own rules and stop lieing players.

Btw @Juji before left us you promise a PTS server...remember? Im waiting PTS for how long? 2 or 3 years?

6 minutes ago, J0nSnow said:

You’re the one being selfish lol. You already have EU classic servers for years, in EU time zones. Go play there.

Its subscription based...2 Euro per month per account...some ppl are really poor in EU zone. Thats why they come in NA free to log in and bot for food.

8 minutes ago, Pleistoros said:

Its subscription based...2 Euro per month per account...some ppl are really poor in EU zone. Thats why they come in NA free to log in and bot for food.

Actually 10 € per month for per account if you are not going to play 1 month.. As I offered you, pay my subs and i ll go Innova :D And its my decision to how to use my money. PS: Never botted or rmted yet in my l2 life.

50 minutes ago, Pleistoros said:

Exhibit A for the people that run this game, on why it needs to be subscription based. 

I understand the concept of you guys needing to make classic free to play across the board. Current game players can play classic if they would like to and veterans can come back without monthly subscriptions. It's fair for everybody. I'm just worried making classic free to play that exploiters will load up their VPN programs and flood the game with bots. We must do something about the cheaters right away. If not, then this is just a waste of time. Interactive GM's, reporting players, and everybody working together as a community to make sure cheaters can't sell their adena for real life cash doesn't happen.

This is the right move in the right direction ncsoft! Now let's make classic right!

Thank you so much!

~Brett

10 hours ago, GoodGuy said:

Many ppl not readed FAQ about Classic.

No drop on death.

Same client, as regular servers.

So, obviously, we can run many chars at same time.

FAQs do not say how many clients can be opened. In the case of EU servers, only one can be opened

(repost, fail quote XD)

13 hours ago, Pleistoros said:

Just for everybody to know and remember... few years ago innova enforce their royality contract and took CSI and EU(Eu just in theory) as exclusive for Innova. It was just when NcSoft restrict from playing CSI states, Moldova, Etc. and told rest of us EU players that they will not provide any support for games (also in theory coz they offered support ).
More then that, if you read EULA from contests you will find there which states can participate....if you read you will find an unpleasant surprise. Here:
''Eligibility:Contest is open only to legal residents of the 50 United States of America, the District of Columbia, and legal residents of all provinces and territories in Canada (excluding residents of Quebec) who are the age of majority.''

More then that, our beloved Neutron state that ncstore prices are suited for american market thats why we have to pay 30-40% more then EU for same item.

NcSoft operate their game only for North American Continent and not even all continent and ofc South American States are not included- seeing brasilao lang there its just a curtoasy from them.
Therefore, Server time should be strictly on north american time....and that is: GMT-4 to GMT-8.

Bottom line, if you are from EU or live in some Eu country you should go play on Innova Servers.

I like this guy.

1 hour ago, BodybuilderIRL said:

apparently a russian zerg is coming over to take over the NA servers for rmt selling purposes rofl. guess both servers gonna be packed? all using vpn btw.

yea it will be up to everyone on the server to wreck them and to not buy anything from them...i hope nc soft recognizes the infestation and bans them

2 hours ago, BodybuilderIRL said:

apparently a russian zerg is coming over to take over the NA servers for rmt selling purposes rofl. guess both servers gonna be packed? all using vpn btw.

For my information, they are not going to play on NA as organized force, at least for now. New russian server opening so there is no reason for them to come here.

Also a lot of troubles with account registration, even with vpn (random auto-bans etc).

I personally would not open 2 servers at the same time. I would open just one, and put the second one as backup/followup in case the traffic & participation is high. In that case I would open a second server 48 hours later beginning of the weekend on Friday October 5th. Also I strongly suggest to open under average GMT. GMT-2/-3

I have no clue what your bussiness model will look like for the future of the in-game store. In case of altered store functions (like JP) in near future I would like to see two different type of servers. I would prefer you make a subscription (VIP system only) type server and a L2 Store altered version for future use/purpose type server. Let the players choose which version they would like to play on.

Alot of my friends, including myself do not enjoy any longer the type of gameplay, Pay2Win, where you offer exclusive items, only obtainable by store. Where Players can get significant stat boost advantages over other freemium Players. I know really alot of players willing to come back under the subscription VIP only server settings like old times sake and enjoy playing without the influence of the in-game store. As long it will be Cosmetics, XP/SP Runes, basic Consumables and such its all fine.

I guess we will see at Twitch Friday next.

1 hour ago, CoffeeTime said:

I personally would not open 2 servers at the same time. I would open just one, and put the second one as backup/followup in case the traffic & participation is high. In that case I would open a second server 48 hours later beginning of the weekend on Friday October 5th. Also I strongly suggest to open under average GMT. GMT-2/-3

I have no clue what your bussiness model will look like for the future of the in-game store. In case of altered store functions (like JP) in near future I would like to see two different type of servers. I would prefer you make a subscription (VIP system only) type server and a L2 Store altered version for future use/purpose type server. Let the players choose which version they would like to play on.

Alot of my friends, including myself do not enjoy any longer the type of gameplay, Pay2Win, where you offer exclusive items, only obtainable by store. Where Players can get significant stat boost advantages over other freemium Players. I know really alot of players willing to come back under the subscription VIP only server settings like old times sake and enjoy playing without the influence of the in-game store. As long it will be Cosmetics, XP/SP Runes, basic Consumables and such its all fine.

I guess we will see at Twitch Friday next.

Nobody wants to play an unrewarding MMO. Back in the day, higher grade fulldrops were very rare; nowadays, claiming bots bots bots even the theoretical ability to get equipment by playing the game is removed, while shoving this p2w shit in everyone's face.

First time in the last decade there has been such a hype Train cho cho, me and my lads back from C4 are already convinced to play this again.And its been 11 years damn me.I guess everyone is hyped as fck and those 2 servers will be full of people in no time.I can see already the first farming zone full of thousands people, i just hope there wont be any bots.

On 23/09/2018 at 8:56 AM, existenz said:

i dont think there will be enough players to support 2 NA server and 1 EU after 2-3 months. I dont even think that there will be enough players to support 2 servers 1 NA and 1 EU. In the end everyone will be playing in the same merged server. 

agree with that , l2 classic are not new game anymore , i dont think  many player will play at gmt -8 , want half empty server ? and other at -4 will be full of south american .

best is to find good compromise , make one gmt- 5 and one with -2 . every one have to make deal . NC WEST have business to do .

Archived