Exp loss on PvP

WoW

Q: What is the leveling experience like on the Classic server?
The leveling pace of Lineage II Classic will feel significantly slower than that of the Live servers, and characters will begin to cap out at Level 70. The item drop penalty on death from the original version of the game won’t be coming back, but an XP penalty still exists at 4% loss per death. The five starting zones (Levels 1–19) will launch with additional Monsters and increased respawn rates to account for the initial rush through the lower levels.

10 hours ago, WoW said:

If we die in PvP are we going to loss exp or that will be removed?

Would be good to be removed to motivate PvP. else people may not want to fight.

If you don't want to fight, don't fight. If you don't like PvP in L2 classic, you can PvP in another game.

4 minutes ago, Lawman said:

The interesting thing is that it is 4% no matter your level.  The % used to go down as the level went up, to allow for the fact that leveling gets so much slower as the level increases.  4% at the top level is really punishing.

You're lactating even in a troll post.  I think we should petition the forums to change your name to Lawwoman, or maybe Lawperson?  It doesn't sound like you even like this game. 

6 minutes ago, ChicoNever said:

Losing exp during PvP is another incentive for you to not die. Keep it.

If you don't wanna risk losing xp, just don't PvP.

Until level 40 or something is fine, but after that 4% means some minutes of farming, can hurt.

but that's the thing, I think the game should encourage players to PvP, not to not PvP.

get killed while purple ok 4% is ok, but when getting killed by clan war should be reduced to 1%. Or as some people says , just make 1 death like 20 mobs solo kill, and this to be scaled based on your level. Honestly if you die like 5 times in a row and no bishop res .. and you are level 78 damn you will be back like 1 month in your farm. I know it's hardcore but that much is wayy to much we are not koreans.. Honestly im watching l2 classic pvp in RU offi and I see only PR's and BSOE's , is this better than lose a little less exp and keep the pvp more attractive? 
I honestly don't see anything good in this, the only thing is that you can go with your clan and force enemy to hide and not come cause they lose exp.

what happen bitches, now everybody is crying for the exp loss? told you before server start.. there is no pvp because 4% or 10% is a lot to loss.. and don't want to imagine when you hit lvl 40..

• Hime locked this topic

Archived