unprofessional

Kio

I think it's extremely unprofessional that were less than 24hrs from the launch date and you STILL havent announced a launch time.. wth is wrong with you guys? 

Get your shit together please. Private servers do a better job

4 minutes ago, Kio said:

I think it's extremely unprofessional that were less than 24hrs from the launch date and you STILL havent announced a launch time.. wth is wrong with you guys? 

Get your shit together please. Private servers do a better job

Agreed. Or at least give an ETA on patch note release.

Just now, GrumpyMuppet said:

A clear example of when alleged adults act like toddlers. "if you dont tell me whay i wanna know right now you suck at your job". Go take some air kids

You have to understand that some people took time off to start playing here. People do deserve some info I guess. 

1 minute ago, mithias said:

maybe it'll be delayed

If this is true, it's even more important that we have proper information ASAP, a lot of people are setting things for tomorrow expecting to play, they still may change their plans and not waste time.

4 minutes ago, Dannyboy said:

Good point though Mithias, Launch might be delayed.  I Hope none of you have already put in for Time off :(. 

Nope! Is not delayed, lol!

This is not your typical private server. We are talking about NcSoft, the ones who actually created Lineage 2!

3 minutes ago, GrumpyMuppet said:

A clear example of when alleged adults act like toddlers. "if you dont tell me what i wanna know right now you suck at your job". Go take some air kids

Listen, at the end of the day, this industry has standards, and expectations that we the consumer expect to be upheld. Most of us don't want more than A. server up time and B. details on a game for a launch pack being pre-sold (not available after launch); that is not asking for much.

2 minutes ago, ZygiA said:

I am a paying customer. 

That doesnt make you a god and the dev team your worshipers. You have some problems in your head buddy. They owe you or me nothing. It was said that they where going to release the patch notes today, so they will. If not they will explain why. But they arent obliged to do nothing of it, so stop being a jerk

Just now, GrumpyMuppet said:

That doesnt make you a god and the dev team your worshipers. You have some problems in your head buddy. They owe you or me nothing. It was said that they where going to release the patch notes today, so they will. If not they will explain why. But they arent obliged to do nothing of it, so stop being a jerk

Actually, you are the only one on this thread who is being a jerk. We were talking about time planning, professionalism and standards. You came in here accusing everyone and spreading your cancerous views about people who express their opinion. Stay to yourself buddy. 

• L2 Team

Hello Kio,

Thank you for your post. We're in the process of posting all the maintenance notice and patch notes. We are all still working on ensuring everything goes as smoothly as possible.

The launch of Lineage II Classic is an interesting one because it uses the same client as Live! Everything is tied together so there's a lot of moving parts to determine the launch time.

With that said, we're posting as soon as we can, and keep an eye on the forums or our Dev Tracker.

Thank you.

• Hime locked this topic

Archived