Adena drop very LOW

Draelis

Back then we had to decide whether to hunt with or without shots. And for most Blessed Spiritshots weren't an option. We could barely afford normal spiritshots.

The point of all of this was to force mages into working within a group dynamic. You cast slower and your damage isn't as high, but a nuker still works well in a party without shots. Sure, a wealthy nuker can solo to his or her heart's delight. But a poor one better make friends. For buffs and recharges if nothing else. And for survivability...because a mana-depleted sitting nuker is a DEAD nuker. Consider yourself lucky that most people aren't PVPing right now. And there are barely any Chaotic players roaming. That will probably change in the next few days.

2 hours ago, SinPalabras said:

Back then we had to decide whether to hunt with or without shots. And for most Blessed Spiritshots weren't an option. We could barely afford normal spiritshots.

The point of all of this was to force mages into working within a group dynamic. You cast slower and your damage isn't as high, but a nuker still works well in a party without shots. Sure, a wealthy nuker can solo to his or her heart's delight. But a poor one better make friends. For buffs and recharges if nothing else. And for survivability...because a mana-depleted sitting nuker is a DEAD nuker. Consider yourself lucky that most people aren't PVPing right now. And there are barely any Chaotic players roaming. That will probably change in the next few days.

I've been running through huge groups flagged and nobody is attacking me. When did l2 get so carebear?

1 hour ago, WhiteOut said:

I've been running through huge groups flagged and nobody is attacking me. When did l2 get so carebear?

It's a different generation of players now. Back then we would have lit your *** up on general principle. :) 

All jokes aside, most people are probably just trying to grind to higher levels. Unless you're griefing them, they likely won't bother you...or bother with you.

3 hours ago, SinPalabras said:

It's a different generation of players now. Back then we would have lit your *** up on general principle. :) 

All jokes aside, most people are probably just trying to grind to higher levels. Unless you're griefing them, they likely won't bother you...or bother with you.

That's not the l2 I'm used to. Guess times have changed.

On 04/10/2018 at 11:53 AM, Mathew said:

Welcome to the Classic world :)

Even in classic mobs would drop money to cover SS spam. The drop rate in this server is so low it doesnt. So it's not set like that because it's classic rate, it's set like that because they hope to earn more money from people being poor. However with one major flaw if people cant play because they cant progress after 25 they will leave and then they will make nothing.

the drop rate is way to low, and if they don't fix it soon, they will have an empty house, those who don't complain are spending  real money on SS and BSS (like NCSOFT wanted them to).

Please balance the drop rate of adenas a bit.

Archived