Jump to content
Forums

Don't go pole warior


Dreadnought
 Share

Recommended Posts

Until you have farmed a pole on an alt.  The way the adena/drop nerf has been implemented completely shuts off this mode of play as there is no way to obtain a pole in a practical amount of time as a warrior.

 

I am closing in on 30 and only have about 50k to my name.  I spent zero adena on anything, buy my shots from the l2 store like a good little fool and unstuck for 5 minutes to save on soes.

 

The drop rates for this server are shortsighted at best.

Edited by Dreadnought
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

This I think shuts everyone down. There is no way to have shots as hunting doesn't give enough adena for anything. The only thing that bugs me currently are non grade soul shots as I don't have any and to buy some you have to spend too much. It feels like they set this up because when you are farming you think how easier it would be to buy some shots. The thing is I wouldn't mind buying something from cash shop someday but I feel like I am being driven in a corner so that I would buy some shots for cash.
If you give such low adena rates then you adjust shop prices but they just reduced drops to dust to make you consider visiting that cash shop.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Adena is hard to come by for sure.  As it stands I am running three toons; playing 1 with two on AF (warrior, EE, PP).  I ONLY did the free weap quest and nothing else.  I am currently 23/24/24 and I have about 200k saved up.  I should be able to get a top NG when I hit 25 to go along with my Moon Armor.  

At this point though I'm not sure if I should get top 1h or pole.    

Link to comment
Share on other sites

The worst thing is... it's not even "pay to win".
Even if you pay... you have literally nothing...
I bought the 30$ starter pack and once shots in the l2 store... But I'm stuck as everyone else... got like 30k Adena with lvl 20. :/

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, Cally said:

The worst thing is... it's not even "pay to win".
Even if you pay... you have literally nothing...
I bought the 30$ starter pack and once shots in the l2 store... But I'm stuck as everyone else... got like 30k Adena with lvl 20. :/

That's a good point, which brings to a questions, why people are crying about p2w?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, top said:

That's a good point, which brings to a questions, why people are crying about p2w?

Dunno... maybe they didn't pay and think that the "VIPs" are already in high lvl areas hiding with their top-gear xD

Link to comment
Share on other sites

19 minutes ago, top said:

That's a good point, which brings to a questions, why people are crying about p2w?

Because these people crying on the forum are seriously dumb, and the sad thing is, that pointing out the shitty adena amount and spoil rate are more than fair points, but these idiots bitching based on fiction outshadows that.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, nbx said:

Because these people crying on the forum are seriously dumb, and the sad thing is, that pointing out the shitty adena amount and spoil rate are more than fair points, but these idiots bitching based on fiction outshadows that.

I think it has more to do with how the queue is handled for VIP compared to f2p users. can play if you cant get in. Only way to secure a way to play right now is being VIP or never logout once you get in.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Acantha said:

I think it has more to do with how the queue is handled for VIP compared to f2p users. can play if you cant get in. Only way to secure a way to play right now is being VIP or never logout once you get in.

I have several friends playing without VIP, and they have no problem logging in. Once you are first in queue, you have about 5 seconds to log in. You only get disconnected if you tab out or leave your pc while in queue.

The only legitimate concern is if you want to create the first character on the account, but even then, you can just create a random character with default settings and a random name, and restart. If you restart, you don't get put back into the queue and you can create your character.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Craft everything if you can. The price decrease can often be drastically lower if you spend some time a few times a day checking the shops. I was able to craft a forest bow for just under 90k when people are selling them for upwards of 120-130k. There's a handly little site called l2help.me that has a crafting calculator.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, nbx said:

I have several friends playing without VIP, and they have no problem logging in. Once you are first in queue, you have about 5 seconds to log in. You only get disconnected if you tab out or leave your pc while in queue.

The only legitimate concern is if you want to create the first character on the account, but even then, you can just create a random character with default settings and a random name, and restart. If you restart, you don't get put back into the queue and you can create your character.

Not true, im vip, and i have 2 accounts without vip, and the system is "if some vip wants to log in, and you are putting the pin, the game kicks you to give the vip your position in queue", so vips are kicking normal players when they log in, not on porpouse, but thats how the system works.

 

PD: sorry my awful English xD

Link to comment
Share on other sites

maybe, but then dont tell ppl that the game is free to play, and tell them that the game is "free to play, but if a vip want to play and you are waiting in queue, u would be kicked" :)

I'm VIP, i have no problem login in, but the server says f2p

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...