kill the dualbox!!!

Skeint

I really think that you should delete or restrict the DualBox / multiple accounts, I have 3 reasons to give you, first the problems when trying to enter the server by the exsive number of dualbox that are connected, these mostly do not disconnect after use for fear not being able to reconnect them due to the existing problem. Secondly, most types of support can not be used as primary, for the convenience of having them in dualbox, as the prophet. Third, eliminate or restrict the multiple accounts,, encourage the use of these support classes and the game on the team is more varied and interesting.

I'm sorry for any mistakes, my English is not very good and uses a translator

PS: this is my opinion and I hope no one is offended or feels attacked by it.

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/7/2018 at 7:22 AM, Skeint said:

I am not offended by it, I just want to know which one of you "+1"s is going to pay me back for the time and Ncoin spent on my buffer and dwarf?

It's too late for this kind of change, if they want this kind of solution they should make a new server for it, don't ruin the existing ones

On 10/7/2018 at 10:22 AM, Skeint said:

I really think that you should delete or restrict the DualBox / multiple accounts, I have 3 reasons to give you, first the problems when trying to enter the server by the exsive number of dualbox that are connected, these mostly do not disconnect after use for fear not being able to reconnect them due to the existing problem. Secondly, most types of support can not be used as primary, for the convenience of having them in dualbox, as the prophet. Third, eliminate or restrict the multiple accounts,, encourage the use of these support classes and the game on the team is more varied and interesting.

Nope.

On 2018-10-07 at 4:22 PM, Skeint said:

Sorry brah it's illogical solution. To do this they will need to refund all the $ spent on boxes, refund all the $ to people who quit because of ban on dual boxes and what's the worst, the income won't be high enough to sustain server so they will have to add some P2W items to the shop and so then we all gonna cry - take those items out of shop!!! 
Nope man, not gonna happen.

New L2 player here. I play only one character and I enjoy the game a lot so far. I like partying up with new people and just working out a way to farm efficiently. I don't think I would enjoy the game as much if I had more than one acc.

Archived