Unresolved: 'Client Will Close' Issue - 10.11.2018

Hime

• L2 Team

Hello all,

During the unscheduled maintenance, our second fix for the 'The client will be closed.' issue failed. We have reached out to the development team for additional support and fix for this ongoing issue.

We apologize for the inconvenience this may have caused. Please continue to bear with us as we work towards a working permanent solution. Thank you.

• Hime pinned this topic
  • Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The problem is that many players are disappointed with the server. what good is upar my main char if I can not log my support? my friends who do not have vip can not log in and are leaving the server. It will get the point of being alone on the server and having to abandon it.

"We have fixed the login" 

The 15th time I'm trying to enter the server, the number 20 comes and tells me that the client is closing. 

Stop talking shit and start giving permanent ban in the people who send PM selling adena, so you will have slot for players

It feels even worse now then it did the other day, at least before I would get to the character selection from time to time now I get dropped consistently between 5-40 in queue... I know they are working on it but come on... 

@HimeThe cause:  When I try to log in and fail several times, I give up and try again in few hours.  Then it tells me account is in use and exit.  So it only logs me out when I try to log in again.  So all those failed to log in are counted as "Logged In"

is it possible to request my character to be transferred to a less pop classic server? that way i dont have to deal with this queuing up? If it wasnt for the fact I spent the last week working on building up stock piles of mats and adena i wouldn't mind just switching but dont want to lose everything.. But I cant play if i have to spend hours trying to just log in... 

21 minutes ago, Cubic said:

@HimeThe cause:  When I try to log in and fail several times, I give up and try again in few hours.  Then it tells me account is in use and exit.  So it only logs me out when I try to log in again.  So all those failed to log in are counted as "Logged In"

wondering the same,since it only happens when you get DC in the Queue

40 minutes ago, Cubic said:

Same here.

It gives 3 times the effort to re-log in just to get crashed again.

And I tried to log in like several hours later and the client told me that the account is already in use.

So it doesn't log me off until I run the client again after the crash.

I'm confused.

1 hour ago, Hime said:

Hello all,

During the unscheduled maintenance, our second fix for the 'The client will be closed.' issue failed. We have reached out to the development team for additional support and fix for this ongoing issue.

We apologize for the inconvenience this may have caused. Please continue to bear with us as we work towards a working permanent solution. Thank you.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, amazing!

I feel sorry for you, Hime. You seem like a good person who's caught in the middle of all this mess caused by the incompetence of the company you work for.

This is really disappointing, because this is my favorite game and this classic server was a huge hype for me.

Well, I'm quitting for now. I'll be entering the forums once or twice a week to check if you guys solved all the problems (not only the login, but also the adena/drop/spoil rates too). When you do, maybe I come back. I wish you, @Hime and @Juji, who at least have the decency to show face and talk with us customers, good luck. And also the players, who are actually victims here and are probably the ones who ''suffer'' (very dramatic, I know) the most.

Regards!

2 minutes ago, ChicoNever said:

I feel sorry for you, Hime. You seem like a good person who's caught in the middle of all this mess caused by the incompetence of the company you work for.

This is really disappointing, because this is my favorite game and this classic server was a huge hype for me.

Well, I'm quitting for now. I'll be entering the forums once or twice a week to check if you guys solved all the problems (not only the login, but also the adena/drop/spoil rates too). When you do, maybe I come back. I wish you, @Hime and @Juji, who at least have the decency to show face and talk with us customers, good luck. And also the players, who are actually victims here and are probably the ones who ''suffer'' (very dramatic, I know) the most.

Regards!

Adena/drop/spoil Exp lost all was fixes but just login problem witch means they fix something that we cant enjoy xD

THE GUILT IS NOT OF THE QUEUE AND YES OF THE SERVER LIMIT It is perceptible that the server only fits 6000 players
please increase to 15000 players the limit of players
Until vip this is disconnecting because it does not fit more players

9 minutes ago, ChicoNever said:

Regards!

we will never forget this.
you made a mark in our hearts.

Archived