Honestly not sure if I should continue playing

Booyacka

Let me first start of by saying yes I have been playing Lineage 2 since the beginning and yes I do know how official is supposed to play out, before any NCWest fanboys jumps on my bleep to defend their actions from the beginning of this project.

At the moment I feel like NCWest are just sitting back looking at the forums not giving a shit while counting all the money they have made from Launch Packs and VIP packs. We have been consistently lied to by staff about "fixing" rates, there should of originally been no reason to fix the rates unless they had been trying some underhanded shit and pushing people into buying VIP. At this moment in time I'm torn between continuing to play and to just sacking it off like it's one of the illegal servers that are just after payment. It's been a long time since I have been excited about playing Lineage 2 until Classic came around, I as a long time fan and player on Lineage II feel like they have forget what makes the game what is it.. the community. NCWest has shown the community not a single shred of loyalty and instead are just doing some kind of "smash and grab for cash".

*Addition note*

Yes I am fully aware that it is the weekend and devs deserve time off but I feel that if the issue at hand is as game breaking as the issues currently presented then surely they should have some emergency devs on call.

Mate i been playin on dis server since delayed start at night, I dinged 40 and left :). Cash grab is the name of the server. Dont waste ur time, they wont fix unless there are thousnd threads on forum, and even if they do change the rates, u cant be 100% sure they wont ninja it back to old rates. It was hard for me to quit, Im a hardcore gamer but I cant stand that they spit in my face and tell me its raining. WE PPL OF THE SERVER HAVE POWER HERE, BUT PLAYERS ARE NEVER UNITED so NCSOFT just gna abuse it as much as they can.

3 minutes ago, Cld said:

servers have 20k+ players and here on the forums it's the same 5 guys qqing about not being able to have adena and threatening to quit the game

they shouldnt care at all about what's here

20k :?? u mean 3k real ppl and 6k of boxes?

8 minutes ago, Cld said:

servers have 20k+ players and here on the forums it's the same 5 guys qqing about not being able to have adena and threatening to quit the game

Yet new people keep popping up every day with threads talking about this. Interesting. It's morel like the same 5 guys are constantly on here(instead of playing) trying to defend the server and its messed up rates. Curious to how they're playing/grinding so much yet always on here. Botting could be a possibility for them I suppose... Yeah that would make sense. 

10 minutes ago, Cld said:

this thread just proved me right

49 minutes ago, Cld said:

You really are a moron right? Probably sit all day on bots so it doesn't matter to you what the rates are because you aren't actually grinding yourself.

There are clearly way more that 5 people with an issue with the way the server is currently being run so don't even come at me with that bullshit. At no point did I cry about not having adena , I was saying that they have bleeping lied to us since the beginning about the rates to try and coerce people into buying VIP. So you clearly are one of the little fanboys I told not to jump on my bleep.

27 minutes ago, Booyacka said:

You really are a moron right? Probably sit all day on bots so it doesn't matter to you what the rates are because you aren't actually grinding yourself.

There are clearly way more that 5 people with an issue with the way the server is currently being run so don't even come at me with that bullshit. At no point did I cry about not having adena , I was saying that they have bleeping lied to us since the beginning about the rates to try and coerce people into buying VIP. So you clearly are one of the little fanboys I told not to jump on my bleep.

Ah yes, so everyone who doesn't agree with you has to be either a "fanboy" or a "bot" foh with your bullshit. I'm one of the ones that think the rates are fine and I grind my ass off solo, when I get bored, I take a break. The main issue with priv servers were little cunts like you rushing to endgame and then within a week crying because there was no pvp. We actually have a server that you can't rush to endgame in a day and yet you still bleep. There is no pleasing people like you, so, go ahead and do like you said you're going to do. Stop playing, go run off to some priv server that wipes and restarts every 4 months, like clockwork. 

Now I'm going to sit here and wait for you to call me a "bot" or fanboy yadda yadda. 

There is confirmed a problem with the server rates. Look no further than Skelth. Anyone who says otherwise has simply not done their research on the topic and should be disregarded as nothing more than forum trolls, especially given the fact that all they have in their argument is "well i like it and u r wrong".

Would definitely recommend to discontinue playing the servers. I can't think of a single p-r-iv-a-te server that was ran nearly as badly as this supposed official server.

4 minutes ago, Crysillion said:

There is confirmed a problem with the server rates. Look no further than Skelth. Anyone who says otherwise has simply not done their research on the topic and should be disregarded as nothing more than forum trolls, especially given the fact that all they have in their argument is "well i like it and u r wrong".

Would definitely recommend to discontinue playing the servers. I can't think of a single p-r-iv-a-te server that was ran nearly as badly as this supposed official server.

Then by all means leave. Seriously. If you think priv servers do it better, adios. This is not and has never been a priv server. Clearly, you're one of the ones that have been spoiled by the priv servers and their 7x - 15000x rates, spoiled so much so that you can't handle a little bit of hardcore gameplay. Spoiled because you can't get endgame in two days so you can wtfpwn noobs. So again, by all means, leave, head on back to the priv servers that wipe and restart every four months to get dummies like you to purchase again in a never-ending cycle. 

9 minutes ago, Arinulis said:

Then by all means leave. Seriously. If you think priv servers do it better, adios. This is not and has never been a priv server. Clearly, you're one of the ones that have been spoiled by the priv servers and their 7x - 15000x rates, spoiled so much so that you can't handle a little bit of hardcore gameplay. Spoiled because you can't get endgame in two days so you can wtfpwn noobs. So again, by all means, leave, head on back to the priv servers that wipe and restart every four months to get dummies like you to purchase again in a never-ending cycle. 

People complaining that the rates aren't even the NORMAL rate for the ACTUAL NCSOFT SUPPORTED SERVER must be spoiled by illegal servers? Come on dude, use your damn brain. People just want the game to be what it was when it was live during the classic times. Nobody is begging for high bonus drop rates. Literally just one mobs to drop normally. Why is that so hard for you white knights to grasp?  The original lineage 2 was hard already and the rates don't need to be less than half of what it was then. This is just pure bullcrap manipulation to drain as many wallets as they can with the cash shop. 

10 minutes ago, Crysillion said:

Case in point, people like Arinulis should simply be disregarded completely. Their only recourse is "quit crying and leave". When presented with facts, they freak out. Nothing new to see here, let's move along.

The fact of the matter is you're a little crybaby. Waaaaaah I can't have my way so I'm going to take my ball and go home, waaaaaah. 

6 hours ago, Cld said:

You think there are 20k REAL players on the servers ? - boxes,shops,famers,fishing you would be lucky to fill one server.

12 hours ago, Arinulis said:

its actually because my party need to farm 10 to 12 Hours at cruma tower.   ONLY TO GET ADENA TO TELEPORT  TO ADEN AND THEN TELEPORT BACK   for the daily dungeon of abyss

???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

4.8 k / hour with REALLY good killrate  at prob TOP room waiting for respawn.

?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

3 hours ago, zzzzzzzz said:

its actually because my party need to farm 10 to 12 Hours at cruma tower.   ONLY TO GET ADENA TO TELEPORT  TO ADEN AND THEN TELEPORT BACK   for the daily dungeon of abyss

I bet it will be faster just to run there and back.

18 hours ago, Arinulis said:

Ah yes, so everyone who doesn't agree with you has to be either a "fanboy" or a "bot" foh with your bullshit. I'm one of the ones that think the rates are fine and I grind my ass off solo, when I get bored, I take a break. The main issue with priv servers were little cunts like you rushing to endgame and then within a week crying because there was no pvp. We actually have a server that you can't rush to endgame in a day and yet you still bleep. There is no pleasing people like you, so, go ahead and do like you said you're going to do. Stop playing, go run off to some priv server that wipes and restarts every 4 months, like clockwork. 

Now I'm going to sit here and wait for you to call me a "bot" or fanboy yadda yadda. 

15 hours ago, Arinulis said:

The fact of the matter is you're a little crybaby. Waaaaaah I can't have my way so I'm going to take my ball and go home, waaaaaah. 

I am honestly baffled by your idiocy, the facts are rates are not 1x like they should be for an official server, NCWest has literally already admitted that hence the "increase of rates" you can literally see the announcement when you log into the server. The rates where good until they did the database maintenance leading a lot of players to believe they changed the rates back to way bellow 1x. If you are unable to grasp that these are the fact the maybe remove yourself from the forums because you cannot actually contribute anything construct. This is proven by the "Waaaaahh" "Crybaby" comments, did you actually play the game when it launched 14 years ago? I doubt it because I would hazard a guess to say you are no older that 16 and you are in fact one of the "Priv server kids" 

If you have nothing other than "Crybaby" or anything along those lines as a response please do everyone on this thread a favour and don't reply.

4 hours ago, Booyacka said:

I am honestly baffled by your idiocy, the facts are rates are not 1x like they should be for an official server, NCWest has literally already admitted that hence the "increase of rates" you can literally see the announcement when you log into the server. The rates where good until they did the database maintenance leading a lot of players to believe they changed the rates back to way bellow 1x. If you are unable to grasp that these are the fact the maybe remove yourself from the forums because you cannot actually contribute anything construct. This is proven by the "Waaaaahh" "Crybaby" comments, did you actually play the game when it launched 14 years ago? I doubt it because I would hazard a guess to say you are no older that 16 and you are in fact one of the "Priv server kids" 

If you have nothing other than "Crybaby" or anything along those lines as a response please do everyone on this thread a favour and don't reply.

I'm honestly baffled by how much one person can cry all day long. Stop being a forum warrior and go hunt, you'll get adena or leave because you can't have your way. No one is stopping you and no one is going to beg you to stay, so, bye. See you next week when priv server 7000x dies out. As I said in a previous thread, people like you are just looking for others to come in and say. "please don't go, we need you here, yadda yadda". I've said it once, I'll say it again, bye. you will not get anyone here to beg you to stay.

Yes, I played from OB to C5, so yes, I played even before scrubs like you came along. Your guess to my age would be incorrect as well, you have been pretty incorrect with everything you've posted on these forums, so it doesn't surprise me that you're incorrect on this as well.

4 hours ago, Booyacka said:

They don't. They literally never do. They're actually incapable of providing a sound argument in any sort. It will forever and always be 12 year olds saying "waahhh you're a crybaby because you disagree with me". 

4 minutes ago, Crysillion said:

They don't. They literally never do. They're actually incapable of providing a sound argument in any sort. It will forever and always be 12 year olds saying "waahhh you're a crybaby because you disagree with me". 

No we do, you just can't handle a differentiating opinion than your own. Go ahead, take your ball and run on home. Talk about projection to the nth degree. This is 100% you crybabies in bold.

34 minutes ago, Arinulis said:

I'm honestly baffled by how much one person can cry all day long. Stop being a forum warrior and go hunt, you'll get adena or leave because you can't have your way. No one is stopping you and no one is going to beg you to stay, so, bye. See you next week when priv server 7000x dies out. As I said in a previous thread, people like you are just looking for others to come in and say. "please don't go, we need you here, yadda yadda". I've said it once, I'll say it again, bye. you will not get anyone here to beg you to stay.

Yes, I played from OB to C5, so yes, I played even before scrubs like you came along. Your guess to my age would be incorrect as well, you have been pretty incorrect with everything you've posted on these forums, so it doesn't surprise me that you're incorrect on this as well.

Listen to me you bleeping retard. At no point have I cried about the bleeping adena, you are clearly missing the point where NCWest has LIED to us since the launch of the servers about the rates. Also bleeping incorrect? I've literally states facts backup by NCWest when they told us they broke the rates and tried to fix them. You are literally incapable of reading the fact and retaining the information provided to you because it always comes back to "Jjajajaa cry baby leave priv server kid n00b xx0x0x0x0" I've said it once get the bleep off my thread with this bullshit  you are contributing nothing to the discussion of any remote value.

Archived