Talking Island - Top B Grade already?

Bibby

11 minutes ago, zzzzzzzz said:

also samurai got another visual on classic . its like katana sword. not like old samurai swords.  maybe its D weps ?

its prob GM doing tests . cuz swords with this visuals are not existent in classic :D

This is false. The free 30-Day SLS duals you get from the Level 40 Newbie Kit contain these with this exact look.This exists on Classic.

But yes, if you get an SLS ingame, it will have the Katana model. If you dual stamp two of these SLS, it will look like two Katanas. However, that doesn't change the fact that the free level 40 box contains SLS duals with the new SLS look.

1 minute ago, Enthused said:

This is false. The free 30-Day SLS duals you get from the Level 40 Newbie Kit contain these with this exact look.This exists on Classic.

But yes, if you get an SLS ingame, it will have the Katana model. If you dual stamp two of these SLS, it will look like two Katanas. However, that doesn't change the fact that the free level 40 box contains SLS duals with the new SLS look.

Wait what?

We get free SLS duals at level 40 ?!

Just now, Enthused said:

It is in the game code. It is real.

Then please enlighten me why no one else is running around with the duals. Do you think they were the chosen players to receive the swords over all others? lmao

Just now, Bibby said:

Then please enlighten me why no one else is running around with the duals. Do you think they were the chosen players to receive the swords over all others? lmao

I don't need to enlighten you. The photo is proof. This guy found an exploit to get these duals, which exist in the game code.

2 minutes ago, Missa said:

Guys... it is fake.

Why whould 52 lvls farm  30 lvl spot? Why would dwarf use duals?

It is simple addon or smth, just changed textures.

Or it is gm. :-)

Relax where is no one who have b grade top weapon.

not sure if troll or downy 

Archived