WE NEED A REAL ADENA/DROP/SPOIL FIX!!!!

Draelis

The server its unplayable if you are not a MAGE cp that farm doing AOE, melee and archer partys cant make adena and we level up very fast, with a rune of 50% exp, and event with 30% more of EXP, Alligator Daily...

Dont need more EXP, need a real FIX of adena/drop/spoil. 

At lvl 41 you cant take any gatekeeper, isnt funny if you must expend 30 mins running to the spot.

I agree with this, the teleport costs are not at all in line with the adena/drop rate.

When you hit 41 right now it's almost impossible to get geared unless you buy adena or get extremely lucky with an expensive drop.

First we wait in 600+ queues on the weekend as VIP4 and then we have to spend all our time running around because we can't afford teleports.

I will say, adena is feeling a tad light.

Level 25-26 I made 40k leveling in a duo on white mobs. No shot cost is taken into account as I used my spare NCCoin to pay for that (which was an absurd amount just for 1 level, so I could just level half as fast and use no shot I guess)

I am trying to formulate a plan on how to obtain a D weapon prior to 32-35 without getting lucky on a drop. If adena stays at it's current rate for me, it would end up being bottom D at lv 32 or so. Seems like I'll have to have an alt farm spiders.

I guess playing a tank class doesn't help either.

12 minutes ago, mixa said:

Don't use shots, run instead of using the GK, learn the soe zones etc etc etc.

I still don't see how you'd make enough money to truely sustain even if you did that. I have zero shot and port cost and it's just not happening right now. Not using any extra EXP runes, no exp scrolls, etc.

VALIDUS 46 LVL X3 HP mob just dropped 24adena . i remember in ant nest close to 100a/mob as full pt . 
?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Hi, im a warrior solo player with vip 1 and i have 2.7kk in my inventory (between items and adena). I would be over the 3kk but i didnt play much this last days. But yes, so unplayable lol.

Oh, and i dont even box so i have to share my adena and drop with other players, i play with 1 account (trying to lvl up an SE lvl 21 but it has been in queue for 12 hours and still 332 in the queue).

oh but yeah, its sooo unplayable.

4 minutes ago, GrumpyMuppet said:

Hi, im a warrior solo player with vip 1 and i have 2.7kk in my inventory (between items and adena). I would be over the 3kk but i didnt play much this last days. But yes, so unplayable lol.

Oh, and i dont even box so i have to share my adena and drop with other players, i play with 1 account (trying to lvl up an SE lvl 21 but it has been in queue for 12 hours and still 332 in the queue).

we got like 12kk in items maybe more and i still dont see ur logic. 

u are 100% under 44 lvl . just wait till u get to 41+ .

mobs under 35 lvl drop x2 more adena then 40+  . thats normal ?????????????????????????????????????

28 minutes ago, zzzzzzzz said:

we got like 12kk in items maybe more and i still dont see ur logic. 

u are 100% under 44 lvl . just wait till u get to 41+ .

mobs under 35 lvl drop x2 more adena then 40+  . thats normal ?????????????????????????????????????

we? who is we? and if you have 12kk in items what are you complaining about? because you want to have 30kk? these kids

40 minutes ago, GrumpyMuppet said:

He is a solo warrior , did spider quests like there is no tomorrow, and was lucky with drops and Events. 

There you go. His true story.

Oh, and he's buying his buffs/shots/etc with real $. 

Now everything makes sense, right ?

4 minutes ago, zzzzzzzz said:

i dont wanna be mean to u dude,but ur bs triggers me.  how the f u can say its my fault cuz im leveling too fast.  u basically said its my fault that mobs 50 lvl are dropping same adena as 30 lvl mobs .

For example, before the server even began i knew i wasnt going to be able to compete for anything. When ppl started to complain about the adena lvl +40 i like many others saw the pattern and the way of the company to force you to invest money.

If you arent willing to put money into the game and want to play it, its a bummer but you have to play it smart to be able to have fun. We are talking about a company with horrible reputation and no without reason,  they mistreat and abuse their playerbase to squeeze them every peny they can. So yeah, try to ajust your gameplay to this company foul behaviour lol

Different classes will shine at different levels and different chronicles. 

L2 has always been a team oriented game. illegal servers corrupted that idea.

I hope the illegal server crowd leaves soon. I want that classic feel and that comes largely from the hardcore player base not these illegal server softies.

3 hours ago, Vlademere said:

Different classes will shine at different levels and different chronicles. 

L2 has always been a team oriented game. illegal servers corrupted that idea.

I hope the illegal server crowd leaves soon. I want that classic feel and that comes largely from the hardcore player base not these illegal server softies.

so mobs 50+ should drop less adena then 30 lvl mobs?  i see

"illegal server softies" :D .

For everyone crying about Adena/drops you're literally a delusional monkey. Spoil is the only thing that could use a slight bump. If you cant handle the rates because you all spammed 30/40% XP scrolls and AI/FoM quest XP scrolls its not everyone's fault you cant afford to do anything.

2 minutes ago, Bibby said:

For everyone crying about Adena/drops you're literally a delusional monkey. Spoil is the only thing that could use a slight bump. If you cant handle the rates because you all spammed 30/40% XP scrolls and AI/FoM quest XP scrolls its not everyone's fault you cant afford to do anything.

I think Bibby is right. Spoil is the problem, as people should be making spoilers to farm mats. The problem is that the spoil rates are so broken that you're pretty much better off killing spiders at low levels.

7 minutes ago, IceAge said:

Says the Spider "King" and ( I guess ) Shots buyer with real $ .

Never did the spider quest once

Yes, I bought VIP and support the game.

Either way, assuming I only make about half the profit, I can still buy almost top D weapon by 35

Using 100k SSD = 900k (or less if you're smart and craft them)  I still have 3-4mil

If I had more playtime I would just farm without SS to make more adena. 

It's not that hard. Just time consuming.

Archived