Bot Reporting

Moongem

Why are the classic servers ALWAYS filled with bots? We are pushed to acquire VIP so that we can just play the game without wasting an extra 30+ minutes just to get past the ques, while it's likely that the reason is because the server is flooded with bots at all times. The bots aren't even hidden, they're in plain sight surrounding the newbie towns. The bots kill steal and even bring in other alternative characters that are naked to kill you when you pk one of the their bots. On top of this, we can only report ONE bot every hour or so when there are floods of bot parties? Not only are the bots preventing players that don't want to pay to play from getting into the game, but during the day there is even a que for higher tier VIP players. What a disgusting and shameful cash grab and lack of action on the companies part.

GJ NcSoft @Hime @fuji Now i cant even do my Orc quest because 1 Bot party and 1 solo bot killing all quest mobs for the quest. Nicely done.

Just a shame how you handle things for this classic. I really thought since you have such a bot problem with your old serers, you will do anything for the new servers but well i was wrong.

You know I'm starting to think that NC is in on botting and selling adena themselves, they do next to nothing about the issue, I've read other say the remove posts about said issues, and just today I log into a character I tend to pk bots with in low level areas and found a blight treant right in the middle of the place with a sentry not too far off to the side.

Then again I could be completely wrong about this idea and NC is actually doing their darn best to address this bot problem but... I'm just not seeing it.

14 minutes ago, Yadras said:

Then again I could be completely wrong about this idea and NC is actually doing their darn best to address this bot problem but... I'm just not seeing it.

They spent weeks and weeks setting up XC3 until it finally worked out.

Not that XC3 actually does anything to address the botting issue, but they are trying.

Can't they just IP ban and restrict vpn?

1st time suspected give 1 day suspend.

2nd time give 7 day suspend.

3rd time give 30 day suspend.

4th time permanent ban.

I really would like to stay longer and spend money on NC but I've just about had it because of the bots.

I'm going to say what you people don't ant to hear.  Lineage 2's economy is completely fueled by botting.  It has been this way since day 1.  Yeah yeah, I know you don't want to admit it, but it's absolutely true.  The rates are low, even at the best of times, the rates were low.  These bots make basic mats affordable for the casual player.  

And no one would sell adena if people weren't buying it.  But they are.  They always have.  Bots are easy to deal with anyway, if you've played this game for any number of years. 

The real problem is the assholes using these scripts in PvP.  There's your real issue.  

The reality is that they spamming every city right now and every farm,leveling zone is taken by a lot of bots running around take every single monster so thats a serious issue for legit players... If GMs wont do anything about it I give servers max 1-2 months then its going to be only the bots running around

Swampland near dark elf town there are like 20 elf bots ( white elf ) they cast shield on them self. hunt bats. so many bots that 3 bots hit 1 bat. 

Cant kill bats cos there are too many bots. 

Gludio server. but prop on all server? please just teleport there GM and clean the area. or other players come here and help me report them. i can report 1 every 30mins but only 7 i think? a day.

19 minutes ago, digital said:

The reality is that they spamming every city right now and every farm,leveling zone is taken by a lot of bots running around take every single monster so thats a serious issue for legit players... If GMs wont do anything about it I give servers max 1-2 months then its going to be only the bots running around

It is already 95% bots running around.  At this point they should just build it into the game and let everyone do it.  Just go look at any leveling spot and say otherwise.  It is not just bots and adena sellers.  Players are just botting to level as fast as possible because they don't want to actually do the tedious stuff that was classic, they just want to get to end game.  Might as well just make the game play itself like revolutions does on mobile. 

Archived