Lvl 20 guy in Abandoned Camp got 2 top D weapons from EVENT with 10 accounts, he said

Ulyo

So what?Having 10 accounts is not against any rules around here.He also got lucky more or less.Maybe learn a thing from that guy and benefit when the time comes.Although, he's probably smarter than you and will always be a few steps ahead, while you QQ that some ppl are smarter than you and benefited from the events.

1 hour ago, mixa said:

So what?Having 10 accounts is not against any rules around here.He also got lucky more or less.Maybe learn a thing from that guy and benefit when the time comes.Although, he's probably smarter than you and will always be a few steps ahead, while you QQ that some ppl are smarter than you and benefited from the events.

Just stop talking already. Since when is L2 about being afk and creating as many accounts as possible to achieve gear? Why farm right? Why spoil? No point. 

46 minutes ago, zina said:

Stop cry. I got Top D with only 3 accounts on.

It's called luck. Just because you got your share doesn't mean everyone else did.

It's obvious that the more accounts you have the bigger chance of you getting TOP D weapons, so this is clearly wrong if there is no limit to account creations.

13 minutes ago, ZygiA said:

Just stop talking already. Since when is L2 about being afk and creating as many accounts as possible to achieve gear? Why farm right? Why spoil? No point. 

You've missed a big part of L2 it seems.... Are you new to retail or what?

There were many many events even before GoD where you could get nice gear as rewards.

i got 13 top d weapons, converted many of them in crystals to sell bsps, best way to sell the d weapons fast, because no one will buy an atuba hammer for 3kk, then is better crystalizing and sell bsps, of course, knowing GKs will dissapear today, and gonna not be free anymore, then i bought a lot of SOUL ORES with a lot of money, to have for a long time

now ill just have to sell all this bsps at 65 each one, ill have maybe 50kk of money or 60kk of money in the end

nice event.

23 minutes ago, mixa said:

You've missed a big part of L2 it seems.... Are you new to retail or what?

There were many many events even before GoD where you could get nice gear as rewards.

Just stop talking already, you are talking to a grown up ass man here who's played L2 since 2004-2005 on Tion. There were NO events back in the day giving you top D weapons while being afk, just stop seriously. You do look silly on these forums and you don't even realise that. 

23 minutes ago, tortilaslap said:

I just wanted to share my experience with the event and how RNG jesus has blessed me. I was able to get 5 top d weapons in 1.5 weeks on only two characters. That is all I wanted to share . BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAH IM RICH #$@#

If the current patch didn't make people rage quit.. you announcing your blessing will!

It's a real shame... When this server started I thought to myself that the illegal server is doomed, but the more I play here the more it pulls me back there.

I'm afraid that when illegal server releases the Zaken patch, it's going to be a huge hit for this server, since NCwest just can't get things right... It boggles my mind how an illegal server can run things so much better :/ 

3 accounts, only candy/aoe from Halloween event.

3 weeks of aden dailys? Nothing but buffs, no c scrolls, no c gear, no spell chest, no blessing.

Full drops to date across all characters some of which are in their 50s? 1 D worth 60k in crystals.

Some say RNG is determined upon character creation. After witnessing consistent RNG among different characters across Halloween event, Aden, valuable drops and enchanting I am starting to become a believer.

Archived