Future of classic

SOiL

On 11/17/2018 at 8:01 AM, SOiL said:

I hope won't be like that in the near future of classic servers.. Since at least I, reporting bots with videos/pictures and I just see them everyday again and again not got the bans they deserve.

just insane, how can such a good game, even with all its flaws, be so badly managed by such a bad company, honestly ppl in League complain about Riot but NCwest is actually insanely bad

NCwest works slowly, but they work. Guy I reported, who use bot since lvl 20 was yesterday banned when he was already 46 lvl. So yes, you can see plenty of bots till lvl 40, after 50 lvl there are not many bots, because they are already banned. Sometimes it may take months, but they will be banned eventually. :)

2 minutes ago, Warendo said:

NCwest works slowly, but they work. Guy I reported, who use bot since lvl 20 was yesterday banned when he was already 46 lvl. So yes, you can see plenty of bots till lvl 40, after 50 lvl there are not many bots, because they are already banned. Sometimes it may take months, but they will be banned eventually. :)

and because they're so slow and not efficient, and beacause community is impatient this game will die, they actually had a HUGE player base after the start, but they're just not good/smart enough to keep the players in, just bad decisions after bad decisions.

At ru classic top sides has pk parties going off prime time to pk all bots in all areas each day stun them get items and other stuff i hopso top sides will do here something aswell , i am leveling archer aswell to have some fun hunt on bots only , kill summons etc..

13 minutes ago, Warendo said:

do you really think this guy care about ban?im sure he saved millions of adena to start a new one

Btw this is happening in classic too, ofc... you're right, if you go to bee hive and soe to wastelands on the beach, just 20 elf mages with unicorns hitting.. NCDontcare doing nothing, I guess we will leave soon as well

Future of NA Classic? Go to Live and you’ll see it. Of course it will not happen instantly, they have to milk your wallets in a “soft” way first, before introducing the heavy stuff. Ah, and of course they are working on resolving the the bot issue ;) just keep paying... <cough> ... I meant playing ?

• 2 weeks later...

NCWest hasn't solved the bot problem in 15 years.  Why would anyone think they will solve it now?  As long as NCWest continues to think short-term profits & refuses to make a less profitable (in the short term) subscription-based alternative classic server, the long-term future of the game, and of NCWest's profits, is bleak.  And F2P Classic is an oxymoron.

On 11/17/2018 at 9:49 AM, Garfield said:

Future of NA Classic? Go to Live and you’ll see it. Of course it will not happen instantly, they have to milk your wallets in a “soft” way first, before introducing the heavy stuff. Ah, and of course they are working on resolving the the bot issue ;) just keep paying... <cough> ... I meant playing ?

I want l3 please lol

On ‎11‎/‎17‎/‎2018 at 3:58 PM, Klyukva said:

@Avelf if he traded bot adena to another character that account gets ban aswell they checking who picked drop or trade mailed adenas :) so some people gets ban just only for buying adena from botters

You made me laugh actually. rofl. 

Archived