Enchant exploit

HyPnoZze

There is way too many weapon like this, i couldnt even link all the screen i have about this, i was on NCsoft before, so dont tell me they are just lucky, we all know there is something, probably something about the hard lags some people got during the night, or maybe something else, but its as important as the adena scale problem, you have to do something about it right know.
I could bet 50% of those weapon are enchanted by the same IP, its easy to track it, there is a player on the server who is known for that, not gonna give the name, but you probably know it too as NCSoft staff.

https://gyazo.com/1f10f97d1f813037193449c856abc3e2

https://gyazo.com/74980262651cf98b8ef69ebb7519fff5

https://gyazo.com/110aa922effab072a567a7902ccb6ad3

https://gyazo.com/e176c3dd1c3efc8bc2c291533824fe4c

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

4? You think there's 4? There's at least 40+ now. There aren't thousands, there are hundreds. Just thousands of shops/bots/boxes.

I concur with the opening post, I would like NCSoft to look into this, they have just come out of the blue. Yeah plenty of top D's have been introduced. Maybe almost half the server has top D weapons now, so how does that mean people can afford to go to +10 and take the risk. It still doesn't add up

you don't do that on a weapon, you buy cheap stuff and enchant them on different characters to get the weekly box with the pages,then if you are lucky you get a 1-3+ scrolls or scroll which prevents breaking to +7.Its time consuming but dedicated people can do it easily

Just now, Jiwan said:

you don't do that on a weapon, you buy cheap stuff and enchant them on different characters to get the weekly box with the pages,then if you are lucky you get a 1-3+ scrolls or scroll which prevents breaking to +7.Its time consuming but dedicated people can do it easily

But you need 5 pieces from the box don't you? Hence, you need to create 5 chars to get 5 pieces, or am I missing something? 

only way to get a +10 is with 100 weapons and 1000 d enchant scrolls

250.000.000 adena

300.000.000 adena

he will need probabbly 550.000.000 adena to up an item to +10

if talking island has 550 players guild, and everyone does 1kk of money each day, means 550.000.000 adena

probabbly he is the guildmaster of a 550 players guild, and everyone has given to him 550.000.000 adena to up an item to +10

Can you get Refined Scroll Part: Enchant Weapon and Solid Scroll Part: Enchant Weapon from those weekly Parts of Enchantment Scroll Chest?
All I've got was Scroll Part: Enchant Armor when I enchanted weapons.

So even If I get those scrolls with multiple characters weekly, completely lucky with RNG and even more lucky to get the proper scroll, plus the chance for the item not fail while enchanting, I think we're talking about hundreds of weeks, or am I missing something?

I think people are just lucky, you'll see plenty of +5 weapons in the server, up to +8 doesn't seem that impossible... considering you'll lose half of the weapon's value if it fails, basically you're gambling 1.5kk for each enchant attempt, it's a worthy risk, you can get a D weapon as strong as a C weapon, but again RNG is something bizarre to deal with. I've left my weapons at +3 because I'm not willing to face the odds right now.

I don't think there are any exploit, just people with balls to go through it and succeeded.

the box gives a random page, so you can get weapon part from enchanting armor too.Considering you can create many accounts and 7 chars on each, you buy cheap scrolls and D grade stuff till you get what you want.I don't think these people having +10 weps are broke

9 minutes ago, Jiwan said:

the box gives a random page, so you can get weapon part from enchanting armor too.Considering you can create many accounts and 7 chars on each, you buy cheap scrolls and D grade stuff till you get what you want.I don't think these people having +10 weps are broke

You seem to have issues with reading comprehension. It’s not about availability of enchant, but enchant rate, suspicious to the OP, hence your post is irrelevant.

Apart of conspiracy theories I can somehow understand, how this could be suspicious to the OP. Everyone is crying about drop/spoil and Adena rates and not being able to sustain them self, yet there are several highly OE(for a quite fresh server with economy issues) weapons. The reasons for that might be multiple however.

Cheers

15 minutes ago, Garfield said:

You seem to have issues with reading comprehension. It’s not about availability of enchant, but enchant rate, suspicious to the OP, hence your post is irrelevant.

Apart of conspiracy theories I can somehow understand, how this could be suspicious to the OP. Everyone is crying about drop/spoil and Adena rates and not being able to sustain them self, yet there are several highly OE(for a quite fresh server with economy issues) weapons. The reasons for that might be multiple however.

Cheers

i got no reading comprehension issues, i just give you other possibilities except from exploiting, because its getting a trend that if some1 gets something better than you,he is either cheating or RMTing. You people should actually start to think if certain ppl just have more information than you,so they get more efficient in getting better items than you,but no,they are buying adena from bots,the easy answer

2 hours ago, imdieying said:

only way to get a +10 is with 100 weapons and 1000 d enchant scrolls

Enchant rate is ~67%. On AVERAGE, you need 17 weapons until 1 of them reaches +10. That's really achievable by many clans/CPs.

1 hour ago, Garfield said:

Yeah, because creating multiple accounts to get the enchant scrolls from the daily quest is rocket science. You have truly secret L2 knowledge, thanks for enlighting the community ;)

Hell, I never thought of it or put 2 and 2 together, mainly because I haven't enchanted anything yet and don't want to use an EAD on the Moon Armor  xD

But what Jiwan says does make sense, use 3 EWD up to +3, and then Stable EWD to +7, then take a chance with the RNG gods with an Improved EWD for +8 to +10.

All those weapons the OP posted fall into that +8 to +10 range.

And there's probably plenty of players with access to 50 or 60 different characters to farm scroll parts.

I think the fighter weapon enchant chance is about 60% per try (regardless of +3 or +15 attempt) and the mage ones are near 50%.

That explain pretty much all of it - you can get lucky but it's not that insane of luck. 1-3 are safe enchants so we don't count those.

4-10 are not safe -> That means you need to get lucky 2/3rds of the enchants if you're doing warrior weapons (most of the weapons we see enchanted very high are warrior ones! Coincidence? I think not!)

So let's calculate the chance of 7 enchants happening for you - that's (3/5)^7 (Three-fifths to the power of seven)

2187/78125 Which is 0.0279936 which means around 2.799 percent.

Aka 2.8 percent of people attempting this enchant will succeed.

With a population of the servers that is this huge, assuming 500 people out of 5000 will attempt to over-enchant - that's around 14 weapons at +10

+8 is around 7%.

Gee I just hope I'm correct though and there is not exploit or I'd look silly.

Archived