It should be 1 Client per PC

Shrieker

In first place why are players allowed to open more clients to fish/sell/power level ETC, we should be able to open only one client per PC, please note I said PC not IP, you might have someone on same IP who want play lineage 2 on other PC is fine, please make it happen otherwise ppl will keep abusing this flaw OR make it subscription based at least for classic server, the fact that this is F2P and you can open more clients results in some crazy numbers of abusers and bots in the server, how you allowed this in the first place anyway is is outrageous. I will 100% expect ppl who abuse this system as it is now to have negative comments.

9 minutes ago, Shrieker said:

In first place why are players allowed to open more clients to fish/sell/power level ETC, we should be able to open only one client per PC, please note I said PC not IP, you might have someone on same IP who want play lineage 2 on other PC is fine, please make it happen otherwise ppl will keep abusing this flaw OR make it subscription based at least for classic server, the fact that this is F2P and you can open more clients results in some crazy numbers of abusers and bots in the server, how you allowed this in the first place anyway is is outrageous. I will 100% expect ppl who abuse this system as it is now to have negative comments.

coulnd't agree more, but probably NCWest figures they make more money the way it is, but yeah 1 client per pC would solve not only that issue, as with queues in the past, as it would make A LOT EASIER to track and ban bots, but hey, why be smart and have good long term income when you can be dumb and have money in 2-3 months and then serv dies? 

One box is fine, either craft/spoil or support, but when a guy enters dungeon with his +5/6 boxes following him, it's hilarious to look, yeah he stays longer, but man rewards for him x5. 

I hope that he isn't one of those shouting on global chat:  "selling my 6kk for $$"

I do take screenshots in case for future. 

21 minutes ago, Shrieker said:

this has been done from 2003 to today, only difference in 2003, was not many people had more than 1 pc, then you saw a lot of more real players in games

if we put a rule, about, 1 pc, 1 player, 1 ip

you will see a lot of people using from VPN, to EXTERNAL USB SIM CARD, and you will only give advantage to a few ammount of players, for example " you "

what you can do, is go to the white house, talk with donald trump, destroy the neutrality of the internet in all the world, and set up a dictatorship to allow only 1 computer per family in all the world, and giving the chance to the people to choose, between a comuter or a smartphone

after you conquer the world, and setted your dictatorship, you can come back to this forum and tell us the new world order rules

14 minutes ago, Elek said:

coulnd't agree more, but probably NCWest figures they make more money the way it is, but yeah 1 client per pC would solve not only that issue, as with queues in the past, as it would make A LOT EASIER to track and ban bots, but hey, why be smart and have good long term income when you can be dumb and have money in 2-3 months and then serv dies? 

i have more than 20 computers in my house, from desktop to notebooks, you will be giving me advantage, a lot of advantage if you allow me to log in only 1 client per pc, because im sure in all this community no one has so many computers as me

remember i have 1 howler in each PC, and each pc 1 mule, i just had to log in 3 mules in 3 other notebooks and done, nothing will change for me, just, everyone couldnt do it anymore, then ill be advantaged

at the momment of 2 months of server up, all could do the same as me-

The evolution of the game will call for boxes.  When the game first launched in 2004 most people didnt have boxes.  Most people had friends that they played with.  Once you play long enough and get good level then the friend wants to quit.  You dont want the account to go to waste because its a 52+ cleric, so you takeover friends account for $15 a month.  This game is so cleric heavy that it is inevitiable that a high level cleric will quit game and his friend will use the toon for buffs.  The more that this happens the more the demand for multi client will increase, and just like the people that cried for better adena rates got their way, the box users will to.

1 minute ago, Gillahouse said:

The evolution of the game will call for boxes.  When the game first launched in 2004 most people didnt have boxes.  Most people had friends that they played with.  Once you play long enough and get good level then the friend wants to quit.  You dont want the account to go to waste because its a 52+ cleric, so you takeover friends account for $15 a month.  This game is so cleric heavy that it is inevitiable that a high level cleric will quit game and his friend will use the toon for buffs.  The more that this happens the more the demand for multi client will increase, and just like the people that cried for better adena rates got their way, the box users will to.

i think the next step of gamming evolution is play more than 1 character at the same time as main, that could change everything in the gameplay, feels like play a strategy game where you have to command many troops teams at the same time, but in a MMORPG fantasy

2 minutes ago, Karnz said:

I don't get why some people get triggered by others multi boxing when everyone can create multiple accounts for free.

What the hell am I missing?

some people makes a recharge or heal macros and just does alt tab, and no ones stalk them, but if they see someone as me they stalk, hard to understand

i saw people logging 5 mages or more to do a valakas or antharas, and no one stalked them, i dont see the difference, even knowing that a guy that does a valakas or antharas with 5 mages, gets a lot of top S and vesper items, obtaning a lot of more money than farming for 1000000 hours in a lvl 20 spot

its everything rolling around ignorance i guess

8 hours ago, Khania said:

this has been done from 2003 to today, only difference in 2003, was not many people had more than 1 pc, then you saw a lot of more real players in games

if we put a rule, about, 1 pc, 1 player, 1 ip

you will see a lot of people using from VPN, to EXTERNAL USB SIM CARD, and you will only give advantage to a few ammount of players, for example " you "

what you can do, is go to the white house, talk with donald trump, destroy the neutrality of the internet in all the world, and set up a dictatorship to allow only 1 computer per family in all the world, and giving the chance to the people to choose, between a comuter or a smartphone

after you conquer the world, and setted your dictatorship, you can come back to this forum and tell us the new world order rules

And there would be easy solutions to fix that, like being a bannable offense, but no point talking about this since they will never change multiboxing.

10 hours ago, Shrieker said:

Multiboxing has a proper place in a game with 31 different character types.  But, as I've mentioned before, the solution is to do what EU live does.  The first account is free, but the second and third account logged on the same computer at the same time must pay a full subscription price (or, in our case, I guess, be VIP 4).

Some of Us don't have time to try get an active clan or log to find parties to play, so its very useful to log boxes (buffers), Some of us don't have money to waste in a game, so we have not ever played the original L2 because of its payment method... then, when we heard about this free To Play, we just log on. For the reasons above mentioned, I think that solution against BOTs is not to make a restriction based on payment method, because even like that, exist VPN and may tools that Adenna Sellers and botters will to use very smartly and still having in game all of that.

Sometimes I think that this kind of Posts should have one kind of "Dislike button" that allows after some reports, erase the useless post... this one would be finished really fast. :o

4 hours ago, Elek said:

And there would be easy solutions to fix that, like being a bannable offense, but no point talking about this since they will never change multiboxing.

it seems you never played lineage 2 before in guilds

people in guilds keeps secrets thourhg teamspeak

one the most keeped secrets in lineage 2 was the bugs on Bosses such as orfen, AQ, valaks, antharas, bugs bugs bugs to kill bosses fast

same as hapened with that, when they are in a guild, will log in 5 mages if is necessary before kill antharas or valakas

then ill say this again, there is now a way in year 2018, to go back to year 2001 in hardware terms

if you disable this feature for all, you will give an advantage just for the most advanced guilds, and that will ruin the game

better let avaiable for all and done, you can get a computer from china to run 3 lineage 2 for less than 100 dollars.

good luck

Archived