Holiday Joy Boxes Test

BornInHell

11 minutes ago, Jrock said:

how is this possible? is he a gm? a video like this that makes me think playing legit is a waste of time

mmm this is a pay to win game/servers since 2.011 xD what you expect? and we are lucky this is not like live servers where real money make epic huge difference between spender and non spender, and this is only the beginning! accept it and spend money or stop cry and change game/server, servers survive thanks to spenders...

Resultado de imagen de it is what it is gif

49 minutes ago, Punish said:

Why?

Cause he already has C grade weapon, the exact type he needs so having a temporary weapon is a waste of time?. I bough 50 boxes and got the permanent agathion joy which is all I wanted (free teleports!, no more SOE!), but I also got a bunch of nice consumables (specially those 50% Xp potions), a permanent bracelet, santa suit, rudolph nose. So overall it was good, happy with my purchase.

3 hours ago, Bigbastid said:

Cause he already has C grade weapon, the exact type he needs so having a temporary weapon is a waste of time?. I bough 50 boxes and got the permanent agathion joy which is all I wanted (free teleports!, no more SOE!), but I also got a bunch of nice consumables (specially those 50% Xp potions), a permanent bracelet, santa suit, rudolph nose. So overall it was good, happy with my purchase.

B grade *

12 hours ago, Bigbastid said:

Permanent Agathion Joy??? RLYYYY?? i just got the 7 days one, wondering if i should buy more 50 and try something else.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived