Classic Server Maintenance: Wednesday, March 13, 2019

Hime

• L2 Team

Game servers will be down for maintenance beginning Wednesday, March 13, 2019 at 5 a.m. PST /  7 a.m. CST / 8 a.m. EST / 1300 GMT+1 will be unavailable for approximately 4 hours and 45 minutes

With this maintenance:

• Standard database maintenance and application restarts will be performed.
  • 0 NCoin Dragon Pendant can be claimed until March 27.
  • The Power of Love event will end.
  • An issue where a number of Gemstones required for completing the Brothers' in Chains quest was reverted back to the old value.
  • The Attendance Checklist event will begin and run for five week.

If you have any questions about the changes taking place during this maintenance, please feel free to post them on the forums. We also encourage you to follow @LineageIIOps for maintenance and server status updates.

So since i am playing ONLY my main character that is high lvl seeing the attendance rewards i am thinking what the hell am i gonna do with the attendance coins?I already have a pile of them i dont need shots cause i use b grade will there be at least another option for using them with this attendance event?

3 minutes ago, vondard said:

how much time down ?

Game servers will be down for maintenance beginning Wednesday, March 13, 2019 at 5 a.m. PST /  7 a.m. CST / 8 a.m. EST / 1300 GMT+1 will be unavailable for approximately 4 hours and 45 minutes.

Such a shame @Juji @Hime why are you guys putting p2w event in, and than putting a worthless event in. How about you get together a Roadmap of whats to come so people can see whats happening. The servers are dying and you're doing nothing....... The tablets drop rates are a joke, no Oly, only 1 castle to siege that's PVE 50% of the time... such a shame oh well 

• Hime unpinned this topic

Archived