Cloak Promo and L2store update

TheThrax

Hi @Juji

As title say...pls can we have a cloak promo?
Second, are you plan to update L2store? There are so many things that are less relevant now or the prices are super expensive...
Few examples attached:
-Festival cloaks-I think everybody have them, all of them
-kartia 85&90 pass-no relevant in actual contest...in 1 or 2 days you can hit 99 lvl
-Starter pack-same as k85-90
-xp rune 1-85 and 1-95-2 h to hit 95...i cant find them usefull
-Ancient kartia bundle-i dont know anybody who do that instance...mby is relevand and im blind
-Paulina r99 armor and weapon coupons-lower the price pls...it should be 40-80 ncoins :)
-Emperor special Cocktail-no longer relevant for next update
-Soul bottle fragment pack-too expensive....if its a strategy to do not buy better remove them
-Rune Stone-too expensive....if its a strategy to do not buy better remove them
-Amaranthine weapon pack-no longer relevant for next update
-Eternal Armor pack-no longer relevant for next update, I think :)
-Gemstone A and R Grade-too expensive....and no longer relevant
-Elcyum-way too expensive...to buy that it should be with 90% discount
-Prestige pack-lost his meaning in new update...cant farm w/o VP. Ok, mby some want only Eva but still, you really need to revamp this subscription or sell Eva Rune in store

Also, when you have time can you pls give us an update regarding :
-server transfer-here we would like deserve a promo :) for patience.
-3 client limitation
-dual-main service

Thank you,

Edited by TheThrax
  • Like 1

13 minutes ago, Uriel831 said:

also think about Drop list in instancies and drops at all. Only junk there. Modify scroll are top of junk.

Ofc only junk what was your expectation...it took me 8 years, 4 accounts blocked on forum to realize they will never do it 9_9.
I have peace with that, now all I want is: decent prices and good items to buy...

Just now, TheThrax said:

Hi @Juji

Second, are you plan to update L2store? There are so many things that are less relevant now or the prices are super expensive...
Few examples attached:
-kartia 85&90 pass-no relevant in actual contest...in 1 or 2 days you can hit 99 lvl
-Ancient kartia bundle-i dont know anybody who do that instance...mby is relevand and im blind
-Paulina r99 armor and weapon coupons-lower the price pls...it should be 40-80 ncoins :)
-Soul bottle fragment pack-too expensive....if its a strategy to do not buy better remove them
-Prestige pack-lost his meaning in new update...cant farm w/o VP. Ok, mby some want only Eva but still, you really need to revamp this subscription or sell Eva Rune in store

-3 client limitation
-dual-main service

Thank you,

I agree!

2 hours ago, HItEye said:

There is 1 item that I find relevant:
emperor buff (there are people and I consider myself one of them that we use every day minimum 6 emperor buff, but if I agree to lower the price, it is very high).

I said there... -Emperor special Cocktail-no longer relevant for next update.
My question is: If you get as self buffs same thing would you buy it from store? You must be crazy:ph34r:

next update selfbuffs are lvl4 melodies etc and lvl1 Harmony so Emperor Special Cocktails are way superior 

the selfbuffs are just for those that can't afford l2store prices

support l2store clean up & price reductions as Juji promised!!

also waiting patiently for return server transfers / main-dual swap / improved prestige pack / real lasting server performance improvements, that slow attack speed delay is annoying af..

• Like 1

unless they add a vit maintenance rune to the prestige pack uhohuh..

plenty of things they can add to the prestige pack to make it worth paying the fee.. of course if not then it will only make the gap between NCWest and EU/RU bigger which isn't going to be good for their bottom line either

7 hours ago, TheThrax said:

Hi @Juji

Few examples attached:

-3 client limitation
-dual-main service

Thank you,

The main problem is the event prices, that drives the game i know, but a lot of players quit or move to other servers because of it, it also needs an improvement to make it worth paying the fee as Draeke pointed out.

The drop problem that everyone talks about, it's a game feature, good drops in end game instances that get nerfed as the population reaches there, it's the game design, blame the Koreans... Anyway, before complaints, you should really read and learn how the updates are going over in Korea, nerf stick and booming prices are coming, stay ahead mate.

Edited by Neesir

10 hours ago, HItEye said:

There is 1 item that I find relevant:
emperor buff (there are people and I consider myself one of them that we use every day minimum 6 emperor buff, but if I agree to lower the price, it is very high).

if no ISS emperor is the way i go. like if im trying to level my healer in party with tank and dd. 

7 hours ago, Draecke said:

next update selfbuffs are lvl4 melodies etc and lvl1 Harmony so Emperor Special Cocktails are way superior 

the selfbuffs are just for those that can't afford l2store prices

support l2store clean up & price reductions as Juji promised!!

also waiting patiently for return server transfers / main-dual swap / improved prestige pack / real lasting server performance improvements, that slow attack speed delay is annoying af..

Yes fix slow attack speed 

9 hours ago, Neesir said:

The main problem is the event prices, that drives the game i know, but a lot of players quit or move to other servers because of it, it also needs an improvement to make it worth paying the fee as Draeke pointed out.

The drop problem that everyone talks about, it's a game feature, good drops in end game instances that get nerfed as the population reaches there, it's the game design, blame the Koreans... Anyway, before complaints, you should really read and learn how the updates are going over in Korea, nerf stick and booming prices are coming, stay ahead mate.

:o Where you see that I complain? My post point out what items are obsolete and had to be improved.
Regarding updates from koreea, I notice since 1 y ago ish web translator stop working...and I, as many ppl, dont know koreean language. If ppl dont post on forums, here or eu I cant stay updated. Any solution?

6 minutes ago, TheThrax said:

:o Where you see that I complain? My post point out what items are obsolete and had to be improved.
Regarding updates from koreea, I notice since 1 y ago ish web translator stop working...and I, as many ppl, dont know koreean language. If ppl dont post on forums, here or eu I cant stay updated. Any solution?

you have a forum topic here called "Future updates discussion", you have the next update translated there, you are welcome.

6 minutes ago, Neesir said:

you have a forum topic here called "Future updates discussion", you have the next update translated there, you are welcome.

You are hilarious, do you think I dont read that section? lol
There are many important changes not posted there and not even on EU-RUS...If you know Korean language and instead of give stupid advices better star help comunity and post that info. If not... dont talk without having something to tell.

7 hours ago, TheThrax said:

You are hilarious, do you think I dont read that section? lol
There are many important changes not posted there and not even on EU-RUS...If you know Korean language and instead of give stupid advices better star help comunity and post that info. If not... dont talk without having something to tell.

There are a lot more sources to seek information from... Anyway why are you so mad? I just raised a question and it wasn't even specifically for you, i just wanted to know why people complaint about game design to Juji when it is done over seas and plain ahead of us to be able to prepare.

Btw, from the business perspective, 3 client are 2 more clients anyway, don't expect that to change into 7, altho i understand and sometimes wanted to play another character or leave a shop in Aden, what it really does is making servers full of 7 man partys everywhere, is that the way you want to play this game?

1 hour ago, Neesir said:

There are a lot more sources to seek information from... Anyway why are you so mad? I just raised a question and it wasn't even specifically for you, i just wanted to know why people complaint about game design to Juji when it is done over seas and plain ahead of us to be able to prepare.

Btw, from the business perspective, 3 client are 2 more clients anyway, don't expect that to change into 7, altho i understand and sometimes wanted to play another character or leave a shop in Aden, what it really does is making servers full of 7 man partys everywhere, is that the way you want to play this game?

Im not mad, you keep put words in my mouth and if you quote me you refer to me :) Again, where do you see I complain about something?
What I did was to express an opinion about some L2Store obsolete items and to reminder our friend @Juji about 3 unsolved problems that he promise to keep us informed.
Feel free to add more or comment about those items :)

Now, why I really quote you...your statement: 3 client are 2 more clients anyway-here on NcWest more clients =more revenue for company.
Explication is simple, even those 7 toons are free to play and not buy ncoin they are a contribution to server economy(they had to dress the toons, to use shots, to farm event items,etc) -more then that, a simple cold judgement: medium players(the ones who pay for ncoin) will have to upgrade faster equipment in order to farm in higher area(see what is happening now in BS, HB,EV). And about me, I prefer to play only 1 toon helped by an iss...I had a tank in party but I give up the idea for the moment.

Edited by TheThrax

1 hour ago, TheThrax said:

Im not mad, you keep put words in my mouth and if you quote me you refer to me :) Again, where do you see I complain about something?
What I did was to express an opinion about some L2Store obsolete items and to reminder our friend @Juji about 3 unsolved problems that he promise to keep us informed.
Feel free to add more or comment about those items :)

Now, why I really quote you...your statement: 3 client are 2 more clients anyway-here on NcWest more clients =more revenue for company.
Explication is simple, even those 7 toons are free to play and not buy ncoin they are a contribution to server economy(they had to dress the toons, to use shots, to farm event items,etc) -more then that, a simple cold judgement: medium players(the ones who pay for ncoin) will have to upgrade faster equipment in order to farm in higher area(see what is happening now in BS, HB,EV). And about me, I prefer to play only 1 toon helped by an iss...I had a tank in party but I give up the idea for the moment.

You have no clue, ncoins aren't for low/mid players, it's for the whales to pay for the server...7 clients removes the need for people to invest...and makes the server heavy all the time, removing the ability of those who invest to log in.

Edited by Neesir

18 hours ago, Neesir said:

You have no clue, ncoins aren't for low/mid players, it's for the whales to pay for the server...7 clients removes the need for people to invest...and makes the server heavy all the time, removing the ability of those who invest to log in.

Oh no no, NCoins are also for the meek to convert $ to Adena, which in other words is called RMT. There are plenty of these "players" that are geared and leveled just because selling ncoin or items bought with ncoin. These are the worst type of all, whereas the whales are actually using the ncoin to participate hard in the promos and gain all the op items.

• Like 1

@Neesir I and quite a few others quit posting on NCWest forums as we get to often banned by their forum mods so with regards to the info posted at the Future Updates section it's a bit of a bad joke how incorrect alot of the info is there..

folks need to start do their own fact checking be that reading the korean weekly patch notes or the RU versions of it at l2central or join 4r4m's discord which replaced the old Rochand forum

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, mixa said:

Oh no no, NCoins are also for the meek to convert $ to Adena, which in other words is called RMT. There are plenty of these "players" that are geared and leveled just because selling ncoin or items bought with ncoin. These are the worst type of all, whereas the whales are actually using the ncoin to participate hard in the promos and gain all the op items.

true but what i meant is that the whales are the ones getting ncsoft their annual revenue, not the "ebayer" or the casual player, simply because there are no items that you can buy to improve your ingame experience and gain access to the engame conntent, wich is pretty hard for the common folks to enjoy