7 Day Vit Maintainer

I want to say Gratz to NCSoft.. During a hard time WORLD WIDE with COVID-19 and people being laid off, losing their jobs, on unemployment they decide to get the 7-Day Vit Maintainer you must spend $5 per account to buy it for 1 Ncoin.  Because its not like ALL Accounts have NCoin at all time, and the least amount you can buy to get 1 NCoin is $5!  So we are suppose to use no more than 3 accounts per PC right?  So NC Soft says HAHAH SUCKERS $15 per person playing cause most have 3 accounts and some have more.  GREAT MONEY GENERATOR for NCSoft while you screw your customer into spending more money or they don't get it.. Awesome Great.. Oh wait they fixed that Melee Lag we've had for last almost 10 months right?  Oh they didn't? Well then.. ok.. 

11 hours ago, D3vilBuffer said:

I want to say Gratz to NCSoft.. During a hard time WORLD WIDE with COVID-19 and people being laid off, losing their jobs, on unemployment they decide to get the 7-Day Vit Maintainer you must spend $5 per account to buy it for 1 Ncoin.  Because its not like ALL Accounts have NCoin at all time, and the least amount you can buy to get 1 NCoin is $5!  So we are suppose to use no more than 3 accounts per PC right?  So NC Soft says HAHAH SUCKERS $15 per person playing cause most have 3 accounts and some have more.  GREAT MONEY GENERATOR for NCSoft while you screw your customer into spending more money or they don't get it.. Awesome Great.. Oh wait they fixed that Melee Lag we've had for last almost 10 months right?  Oh they didn't? Well then.. ok.. 

hahaha I agree, NCSOFT always trying to leech more $ from customers and they cant even do their job correctly

you know the game is bad when a solo player gets more exp in blazing swamp than a party player in pr or ev…..per mob, and kills are obvi faster in bs

gj NCSOFT, screw up the server even more with a crap update, and then charge your customers for their compenstation hahahahaha

8 hours ago, GhostintheShell said:

If you use debit card (cash), you have to pay $0.41 tax on top of $5.00.  I bet you didn't know that.  With credit cards, you don't have to pay the $0.41 cents.  I thought with debit cards usually you get BENEFITS not penalty!

also, its $5 per character and not giftable....nice 16th anniversary scam.

most companies would be happy if ppl put up with their crap for more than a year, but no you want to charge ppl even when you cant fix the server or implement a simple update

You guys complain about everything I havent bought NCCoin in about two years and still 1800 on my account.  Someone who just came back hasn't played in 4 years had 52 coins on their account.

A lot of people kept a few coins just for things like this.  $5.00 once in your L2 career is nothing.  Players like me use to pay $45 - $60 a month when it was subscription based on how many toons you had to play.

13 minutes ago, n0nserviam said:

You guys are unbelievable, you cry for everything, even if they gave us free dragon weapons stage 1 for 7 days you gonna say why only stage 1 and not stage 3 

True. This is the new generation of kids. toxic as hell :D

• Like 1

13 hours ago, D3vilBuffer said:

7-Day Vit Maintainer

Thank you, I didn't know that this was available. I'll buy now. Too bad they are limited to 1 per account. Each new player gets them for lowbie Tarti quests, so I don't see why they need to limit them now that no one can create a new character.

I always have spare Ncoin and Hero coin on all of my accounts for situations like this. Learned that lesson long time ago when they had a promotion for Hero Treasure Chests or called something like that which gave out 2 Billion Adena as one of the many awesome rewards. It only cost 1 Hero Coin or some similarly low amount to buy, iirc.

Edited by MalumInSe

On 4/27/2020 at 10:47 PM, D3vilBuffer said:

Why don't you just quit? Why don't you take all the others that gripe moan complain ALL THE DAMN time with you? Why not spare us your misery? It gets old as Hell.

On 4/28/2020 at 3:41 AM, Sesh said:

also, its $5 per character and not giftable....nice 16th anniversary scam.

most companies would be happy if ppl put up with their crap for more than a year, but no you want to charge ppl even when you cant fix the server or implement a simple update

how is it a scam when you're getting something for something?  i think it's a scam when you pay and get nothing.

• Like 1