This is Exploit?(Chronos)

Boosted

Hi all.

For a long time, many groups, people, clans have been abusing the system of 14 clan members for a long time to avoid having wars and PK people for places and not being able to declare war (to make PVP mode, which is the most normal).

Discuss it.

Thank You

Regards

This is a game feature, not an exploit. It goes in the lines to avoid pvp by declaring wars to clans that come to attack you on sieges or to pvp for spot.

Get used to it, it's not going to change.

Actually much worse feature is the one in which so called "PVP" clans declare wars on pve and under geared clans to avoid fight for spot with few people who can defend them self.

Please remove 5 kills to activate war feature, since each clan has some people who would want to protect them self and their pve spot but cant since that would activate war and rest of clan who cant protect them self would suffer.

This is feature which people abuse to avoid pvp for xp spots and the same people later complain how there is no pvp on server

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

When they Overhauled the entire Clan System they should have done some alterations to the War System 

1- Clans Level 1-4 War is not Possible

2- Clans Level 5-9 War requires 15+ Clan Members and Defending Clan needs to Kill x Members of Attacking Clan(move Clan Specialization to Level 10+)

3- Clans Level 10+ can choose PVE/PVP Clan Specialization:

PVE no longer has 15+ Clan Member restriction and only has the requirement to Kill X Members of Attacking Clan(if they are being Attacked they can avoid it partially)

PVP has 0 restriction if attacking another PVP Clan... when Attacking a Clan which is in a lower bracket you need to fulfill their requirements.

Edited by Teribeth

1. is there any clan on the server that goes pvp skills?  because I do see it as a reality since 95% of this game is still pve in fact I think there is less pvp now than 5 years ago when they took Territory wars etc out.

2.  They use to have the accept and decline clan war system which I use to my advantage.  People would declare war on my clan and i would accept when I found them botting kill them and then unwar them.  So eventually it was a tool for me to get revenge for them pking me and my clannies so that system don't work.

Clan wars cannot work in the current system just take them away period.

On 8/1/2020 at 11:52 PM, Boosted said:

Hi all.

For a long time, many groups, people, clans have been abusing the system of 14 clan members for a long time to avoid having wars and PK people for places and not being able to declare war (to make PVP mode, which is the most normal).

Discuss it.

Thank You

Regards

No need to name names. Everyone already knows who they are.

Hi all.

Discuss it.

Thank You

Regards

It's been discussed to death, look up the meaning of exploit, this is the exact opposite!  People that didn't drop 100 grand on their toon want to still xp and improve their toon, not get 1 shot for 6 mill while afk and dc 1 hour later.  Same reason these "pvp clans"  don't go dark castle.  We had hours of pvp the other night w/ no wars, learn to adapt.  Really just seems you wanna kill afk people and see your name in blue.

• Like 1

Hi all.

Discuss it.

Thank You

Regards

Are you really serious with this??? LMAO!!!!

pls tell me what other advantages do they have in comparison to other clans by staying at 14, except for avoiding unwanted war?

i see these pro and cons:

+

Avoid war (give more space to xp)

-

Less players to make ally

Harder to lvlup clan

and probably more cons than i have energy to think of...

Anyway if you really out to kill them.. go ahead.. pk, flag and see if they atk back... or you just looking for free ticket to bully???

Since its not a 2sided war.. the conditions are the same for them incase they want to kill you guys... so have no understanding about the crying over this!

14 members = 100% exploit

The clans that decide to do so should have some penalty such as not being able to participate in sieges, not being able to be killed and also not being able to kill people from other clans if they really do so because they are weak.
but there are many people on chronos who abuse this system to pke, ks and profit from this exploit.

7 hours ago, xDivekio said:

14 members = 100% exploit

The clans that decide to do so should have some penalty such as not being able to participate in sieges, not being able to be killed and also not being able to kill people from other clans if they really do so because they are weak.
but there are many people on chronos who abuse this system to pke, ks and profit from this exploit.

And many people who have RMTed all their gear abuse the war system by sending war to pve clans... which is the lesser evil then in your eyes?

• Like 1

On 5/8/2020 at 5:34 AM, MagicNak said:

exploit or not I would be ashamed to play like this, people who play 10 years ago refusing to pvp with gear and lvl advantage. I think the lowest thing a clan can do, people without dignity 

exactly, cowards

So what if they fix this, people would just drop tag and what is next then? Non clan players should automatically have a war with everyone? I think trying to fix this is like trying to dry up the ocean with a mop and a bucket.

Also this "abuse" as you define it since we do not have any official word on this is simply a response from the war system abuse, the non stop grief fest and plain blackmail to threaten someone with war to give up their xp spot.
War system was designed to be a consensual battle between 2 parties, both pvp oriented and equally matched. Not as a tool to use against a clan of exalted gear, afk toons, to prevent defense for "xp spot pvp" and retaliation.
Another problem is the abuse with trigger wars with the lindvior reflect bug, the normal reflect damage bug, flagged in hide naked toon who step into aoe'ers damage, certain skills/items that still switch target no matter what setting you use or many of the other real exploits and abuses that really were not designed to be used this way to exploit war triggering.

Sorry this may not be what you want to hear but due to player abuse and exploiting the game became like this. So thank those who went too far and made the game into what it is today, a dead macro manager online - report people game. (this is my definition for l2's MMORPG current state xD)

7 hours ago, Boosted said:

exactly, cowards

Who's the real cowards here?  Lets look at this. Is it the guy who spent a small fortune to hit 114 with dw and all the buzzers and whistles starting war w/ 108-109 average gear people not allowing them the chance to ever close the gap hiding in light castle or the guy who plays smart and decides to pvp on their own terms and gain a sliver of xp over night?  

I do realize there are some exceptions but the norm is the later.  IMO 

I submitted a ticket the last time this topic came up to find out if this was or is an Exploit.

after 5 days of back and fourth with GM's I finally got confirmation from a lead GM that clans that stay at 14 players to avoid wars but also pvp and go to sieges -is not- and exploit.

They also volunteered the info that there are no plans to change the clan and clan war system.

cheers.

Edited by L2Junkie

On 8/8/2020 at 9:31 AM, L2Junkie said:

I submitted a ticket the last time this topic came up to find out if this was or is an Exploit.

after 5 days of back and fourth with GM's I finally got confirmation from a lead GM that clans that stay at 14 players to avoid wars but also pvp and go to sieges -is not- and exploit.

They also volunteered the info that there are no plans to change the clan and clan war system.

cheers.

So they will loss players and loss tons of $$$ the ppl who spent on this server

They should change it and make it again like it was for years (2 side must accept war) . This system only help strong ppl and clans( even this top clan and ppl untag so the can pve)  to bully low gear ppl .they used most of times spy's in clan or bugs like macro problem and reflect (now ncsoft try to solve both promblems) to open war. Is bad feature this war system for the most players and clans and help only strong players when they want too pvp . 

Edited by Venetiae

Personally i have  a clan and i am scared to make recruits because i am afraid i will recruit a stupid guy and start wars . In the past you couldn't see who took the kills and Start the war. I hope they have changed it now. At least we must know who open the war.

im not saying to all server, coz some are from midclans and they are vulnerable from that way.

Im speaking to the ppl who are in game 10+ years, who they using 7-8 clans with same crest(that can be considered exploit).