Coupons: Stage 1 Dragon for Archers -- 4 Days Only???

BlackIce

7 hours ago, Saruman said:

make event dragon bows require 1 coupon.....

and make up for 1 week loss of even time postponing the event for an extra week..

They won't. The point is to help melee as much as possible. They don't give a flying bleep about archers during this event. 

8 hours ago, Slycutter said:

What I am saying yes archer's scale better but to level an archer its painful to get those "high" scale levels.  Yes no is asking for evi's in Coal BS Beleth but no one is asking for archers for 105 - 110 either you mention low end high aoe areas.  Its hard for archers to get through the 105 - 110 grind because single target high damage above their level is where the evis and maestros shine.  Yes once I get to 110 - 111 maybe get a decent jewel or two it changes but unfortunately my damage is skill based with huge damage reductions on that for level.

?/?//???///?

It's hard for EVERY class to get from 105-110 without investing a lot in their toon (or partying with someone who does).

Sure an Evis/Maestro in exalted gear can level to 110 faster than an archer but it's still gonna literally take YEARS to do it so what does it matter?  You keep bringing up Evis/Maestro; perhaps you should just re-roll and then you'll see that they'll hit a wall like everything else without significant gear upgrades. 

The point remains; returns on character investment for Yuls is superior to other classes and, it shouldn't be.  I'm sorry if low/mid grade archers only enjoy "some" of the benefits of this event; having said that, play your dual or re-roll if it's such a big deal.

Edited by Rodah

5 hours ago, BlackIce said:

They won't. The point is to help melee as much as possible. They don't give a flying bleep about archers during this event. 

And mages not being a mellee makes whole thing non sense.

7 hours ago, Saruman said:

make event dragon bows require 1 coupon.....

and make up for 1 week loss of even time postponing the event for an extra week..

Even better give Red Libra so Archers could change Dual to a better mele class and Max out their Dual HP/certificates, and farm Exalted Quest Items on Dual if they can't AoE well.

3 hours ago, Rodah said:

?/?//???///?

It's hard for EVERY class to get from 105-110 without investing a lot in their toon (or partying with someone who does).

Sure an Evis/Maestro in exalted gear can level to 110 faster than an archer but it's still gonna literally take YEARS to do it so what does it matter?  You keep bringing up Evis/Maestro; perhaps you should just re-roll and then you'll see that they'll hit a wall like everything else without significant gear upgrades. 

The point remains; returns on character investment for Yuls is superior to other classes and, it shouldn't be.  I'm sorry if low/mid grade archers only enjoy "some" of the benefits of this event; having said that, play your dual or re-roll if it's such a big deal.

It will change in next update but 106 - 107 evi's and maestro in exalted gear can get 150 - 175 trillion in 2 hours in SoS.  I get 85 - 95 trillion a day with runes in enchanted gear above exalted stats so i have an evi alt that is only in exalted gear with my old pve belt and kills quicker than I do.  People rather an evi in IT party or SoS party unless your 110 plus.  Gear is irrevelant for maestros and evis as long as they have someone to absorb or heal the damage.  I been playing this game for years and there was a time it was possible to be a high end archer without swiping my amex card to be one.  I was always in the top 10 for my class for hero when max level was 85.  When max level went to 99 i got there took a little longer but I created my own gear and made money to build my toon up.

Please explain how you even make a bow for r110 now? Oh waits not possible the amount of ether you need alone for a 60% chance negates that nevermind chanes enchanting it or the billions to make it echanted, then bloody then finally limited.  The economy is shot I have tons of things that do not sell.  People are trading money for NcCoin items and selling adena.

Nothing drops, I made a spoiler figuring maybe some stuff still spoiled not just crystal of soul which I was making money off of till that crashed with all these pay to play events.

So without spending at least $1000 a month how do you make high end archer now? 

1 hour ago, Slycutter said:

It will change in next update but 106 - 107 evi's and maestro in exalted gear can get 150 - 175 trillion in 2 hours in SoS.  I get 85 - 95 trillion a day with runes in enchanted gear above exalted stats so i have an evi alt that is only in exalted gear with my old pve belt and kills quicker than I do.  People rather an evi in IT party or SoS party unless your 110 plus.  Gear is irrevelant for maestros and evis as long as they have someone to absorb or heal the damage.  I been playing this game for years and there was a time it was possible to be a high end archer without swiping my amex card to be one.  I was always in the top 10 for my class for hero when max level was 85.  When max level went to 99 i got there took a little longer but I created my own gear and made money to build my toon up.

Please explain how you even make a bow for r110 now? Oh waits not possible the amount of ether you need alone for a 60% chance negates that nevermind chanes enchanting it or the billions to make it echanted, then bloody then finally limited.  The economy is shot I have tons of things that do not sell.  People are trading money for NcCoin items and selling adena.

Nothing drops, I made a spoiler figuring maybe some stuff still spoiled not just crystal of soul which I was making money off of till that crashed with all these pay to play events.

So without spending at least $1000 a month how do you make high end archer now? 

They absolutely CANNOT do this.  Not even with full boost.

1) Very minimum you need a small pit to make that kind of XP in SoS.  There are ZERO exalted toons hunting in any pits.  If there are any, they are alts or getting p-lvled.  Pits are a hot commodity right now with all of them being taken by strong chars.

2) Outside of pits mobs only "spawn" in groups of 4.  Simply not enough mobs to make that kind of XP, even if you are 1-shotting them.

3) It almost seems like you don't know how Evis/Maestro lethal skill works (I'm a 109 Maestro BTW).  It's 30% of remaining HP every time it procs; so diminishing returns.  At some point you have to finish the mob off with either Last Attack or Auto-Attacks.  In exalted gear.......

Anyway; tired of arguing with you and, I have ZERO sympathy for all the FOTM archers who are QQing about a TEMP dragon weapon for less than 2 weeks.....

• Like 2

For me it was a good event to level my alts quickly using the Dragon weapons and sell off excess equipment that I didn't use. It was also slightly informative in terms of a Dragon Stage 1 bow vs. my xbow. Obviously, the DW didn't have every enhancement, but it was still fun to play with for a day. As for Rim, I thought it was funny that my scores didn't change dramatically.

18 hours ago, SasyPisos said:

Why coupon will be delted? Why not to leave it until september or ?

The event NPC that exchanges the coupons will leave. So they can't extend it. It would be different if the exchange was done through the Dimensional Merchant.