Reform: Dimensional Siege / Rocky Camouflage / CRP

eXEQ7er

Many ideas and astral fantasies.  General and my personal problems and their solutions. Let's touch on some of them today.

Dimensional Siege

Siege is one of the main parts of our game. We cannot ignore it.

Situation at this moment – dimensional siege total inactive.

There x2 big problem.

1st problem – 1x Castle, its Aden Castle.

1 castle not enough for good move / action. Our game its about high gear / lvl / zerg (unification of clans and servers).  One of these parties can completely control the defense and not give a chance to the rest.

With many castles its hard control and there additional maneuvers.

At least need activate minimum 3x Castles  Aden + Rune + Giran. Even better ALL, its something…

With this change may be middle Clans will have some actions.

2nd problem -  motivation.

Motivation its:

1)      Reward

and then

2)      Fun.

Updates going so fast last years but rewards like 5+ year ago without any change.

Dark stones for armor / weapon not enough for our times. After many events and years reward from Aden Castle for example cost lower then need use potions/buffs for one top DD for 1 siege.

So there need to make Reform. Possible new/additional reward:

1)      High Clan Reputation (CRP) for Castle Defence:

Aden/Rune/Giran 250-300k+ for one round;

Gludio/Oren/Innadril etc – 100-200k+;

2)      Additional items – for example active clan its around 5 partys+, so:

50 Detons Purple / Lucky Growth Scroll / Valiants or something another even for 30 days limits or the ability to use only on Dimensional Sever.

That mean people will have temporary buffs that give bonus for pvp / fun.

P.s. diff castles – diff amount.

3)      Buffs or something runes for owner Castles on main serve (like Ceremony of Chaos).

Etc...

When people see good bonuses they will come and fight for them. Then fan will start again…

Rocky Camouflage

This year we have problem with skill Rocky Camouflage (STONE) from Aries Agathion Charm.

Main problem that this skill unbalance, on 12 lvl Charm have 60 sek reuse. On our game we have a lot items/buffs/dual skills/ability points etc that reduce skill rollback.

Together with all this move “smart” people start to use abuse same skill and after there window for even appear character. That mean character after “stone” without delay use again “stone”.

Its not one guy who did same, you can see my proof from last siege. There a lot people who do same and its really hard to control them. Stone give extra defense and not all people have AoE skills for hit/control them and its additional time.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Aa8BvRU9z8A   <<<< few moments from last sieges

Problems:

1. Possible non-stop reuse. That mean people with good setup can have perma stone;

2. Possible port to town inside stone.

3. Using hp/mp/cp pots inside stone.

4. Abuse with Mana Barrier Feoh. Top feoh with perma stone + mana barrier - very low chance for kill, because they can use pots inside and if not flagged even cant hit with AoE skills

5. Owners Castle have MP regeneration inside castle 3000%. That mean Wizards inside castle use stone+mp barrier with same regen +potions/elixir – almost no possible to kill.

I’m understand if its class skill and only Iss Chanter can use same (profile skill), but for now its doing ALL classes. Impossible normal play if all time we see this stones.

Last update have a lot penalty with skills and control.

After party UD we have penalty for not use 2nd UD, same rhapsody… people can’t use repetition of defensive skills.

Control skills like exile from cursed weapon 60 sek > 15 sek etc.

it is necessary to cancel the influence reuse skill Rocky Camouflage.

Items/buffs/dual skills/ability shouldn't influence him.

Wizard skill Empody Mana Armor should not work simultaneously with Camouflage.

Clan Reputation in general

CRP we need for upgrade level our clans. How to collect it?

Basic methods:

1)      Heroes status from Dim server (half Chronos / half Naia);

2)      CoC winner (1 guy per server);

3)      Castle/Fortres Def;

4)      Clan Quests?! After nerf mentee Quest it’s so low atm;

5)      Clan War?! System need reform.

Middle clans no have chance for more then 0-1-2 hero from Dimensional Oly! Its mean old clans without top gear/skilled ppl don’t have much chance to lvl up their clan. Because system mechanic asking much CRP for up and low choice how to do it.

I’m understand if we speak about 13-14 lvl clans… but for 5-10 for example need change request or method up CRP.

Clan War its about 1 CRP for 1 kill enemy. Because for now need millions CRP 1 CRP its old irrational meaning.

Need minimum change for 25-50 CRP for one kill, that people will care about Clan War situation!

Because resurrection – 100% exp back, 1 CRP – its nothing…  people stop care about another main part in the game.

Possibility additional way collect / farm CRP (quests etc).

Thanks.

Good suggestions, but I think the problem is not only the rocky camouflage but all that type of aghation/bracalet who give active skills. As you said the stone is a Iss skill but also Battle Rapshody, Exile, ecc...
So I think is better to cancel all old agathion, do you agree?

• Like 3

Looks like mostly your personal wishes, not really connected to game play ;) i post again list i think really important for now:

1. Mele atack lag - are you working on solution? Do we have any eta for it?

2. Item skill icon not refresh.

3. Inventory limit for change main-dual. You add a lot of new items, would be nice to increase basic inventory slots so we can change with more then 95.

4. Any news about new party zones development progress? At least give some hope for our support classes and put some news about.

5. PvP balance, did you even consider to make any changes so we can back to mmorpg from current fps style with 1 shot pvp.

6. Any consideration about ingame economics - adena drop vs l2 store prices vs market items.

I think many players will sign under this, its a few things but can make lineage back on track.

• Like 2

I agree with all the statements above especially the permanent Polymorph issue we face during sieges that bring so much unfair advantage to the ones that are exploiting it. The skill should not be affected by any cooldown item from the players inventory, or at least to remove the advantages like mana barrier, teleport, pot using during this state.

15 hours ago, Bagy said:

I agree with all the statements above especially the permanent Polymorph issue we face during sieges that bring so much unfair advantage to the ones that are exploiting it. The skill should not be affected by any cooldown item from the players inventory, or at least to remove the advantages like mana barrier, teleport, pot using during this state.

If the rocky camouflage is unfair, also all old agathions are unfair. A lot of class like Iss or Wynn are usuless if you can use their best skills (exile, br) from agathions. To bring back a fair pvp all old agathions/bracalet have to be deleted, not only the rocky camouflage.

let me make some summary about all longread  created of topic-caster:

- we  need new fields for farm,  because old ones already exhausted and divided among growing number of summoned for help ppl. and since we plan summon more people and we have huge needs of income - give us more-more please-please (raids, farm zones, CRP for more clans for Throne of Heroes, plain drop and items, anything). 

- the end. 

PS: sorry for huge forum-activity, have good mood today :D   and wish you all same. 

ah, sorry, my mood still with me

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j-LwIwSVrSU&feature=youtu.be&t=6213

here and on next 40 second we can see how char Exeq7er can take target on char with Camouflage  without any problems. So dont see reason for asking to remove Rocky Camouflage ,

or other old agathions. All works fine and proper. 

Dimensional siege :

A dimensional siege but like a normal siege, no more interest, 2 or 3 castles why not, but would they be enough to the players to motivate themselves more. When there were the 3 servers, the players were motivated to do it, today  the naia server doesn't allow himself any more pleasure , how unfortunate ! The downside of dimensional siege, and which seems important to me, the rewards are low and you lose all that : 

After teleportation the server _ID (like, Limaro_54) is added to your character name to avoid issues with the same nicknames.
After teleportation all characters get Noblesse skills.
After teleportation the Hero status is removed, the Hero equipment goes back to the inventory, and the aura is not displayed. The status is returned after teleportation back to home server.
After teleportation the status of winners of the Ceremony of Chaos is removed and the aura is not displayed. The status is returned after teleportation back to home server.
Any item exchange with other players is impossible.
Skills cannot be upgraded.
Items cannot be augmented.
Items cannot be crystallized.
Items cannot be dropped.
Clan management is not available.
Mail system is not available.
Party search is not available.
Mentoring system is not available.
It's impossible to create or save macros.
Sayune is not available.

The Rocky Camouflage of the Aries Agathion Charm :

Indeed is not very pleasant for those who undergo it (but as some abuse and disparity in the game)-_-, it should perhaps be given a longer cooldown at lv12.

The skill mana armor ,this skill no reuse time, too gore in pve, and in pvp + high gear almost invincible. Sayha's seer with skill wind blend + skill couldown and good gear, invincible. How to touch a ppl that you can't see O.o... It reminds me of Romana a ppl Sayha's Seer high gear on the freya and chronos servers, very very strong:x. Where are the Sayha's Seer high gear ? they have disappeared ...

The Cursed swords,  i never had them more than 5 min, you wonder whyxD;), so i can't say anything about it .

Just check here !

https://l2wiki.com/Cursed_Weapons

Clan reps are difficult to get, and others impossible (for some clans), maybe it would be necessary to increase the points to evolve more quickly, and the clan shop is really bad, i regret a little the dailies coins.:(

Thanks !

Edited by Chanix
  • Like 3

On 9/9/2020 at 5:21 PM, eXEQ7er said:

Many ideas and astral fantasies.  General and my personal problems and their solutions. Let's touch on some of them today.

Dimensional Siege

Siege is one of the main parts of our game. We cannot ignore it.

Situation at this moment – dimensional siege total inactive.

There x2 big problem.

1st problem – 1x Castle, its Aden Castle.

1 castle not enough for good move / action. Our game its about high gear / lvl / zerg (unification of clans and servers).  One of these parties can completely control the defense and not give a chance to the rest.

With many castles its hard control and there additional maneuvers.

At least need activate minimum 3x Castles  Aden + Rune + Giran. Even better ALL, its something…

With this change may be middle Clans will have some actions.

2nd problem -  motivation.

Motivation its:

1)      Reward

and then

2)      Fun.

Updates going so fast last years but rewards like 5+ year ago without any change.

Dark stones for armor / weapon not enough for our times. After many events and years reward from Aden Castle for example cost lower then need use potions/buffs for one top DD for 1 siege.

So there need to make Reform. Possible new/additional reward:

1)      High Clan Reputation (CRP) for Castle Defence:

Aden/Rune/Giran 250-300k+ for one round;

Gludio/Oren/Innadril etc – 100-200k+;

2)      Additional items – for example active clan its around 5 partys+, so:

50 Detons Purple / Lucky Growth Scroll / Valiants or something another even for 30 days limits or the ability to use only on Dimensional Sever.

That mean people will have temporary buffs that give bonus for pvp / fun.

P.s. diff castles – diff amount.

3)      Buffs or something runes for owner Castles on main serve (like Ceremony of Chaos).

Etc...

When people see good bonuses they will come and fight for them. Then fan will start again…

Rocky Camouflage

This year we have problem with skill Rocky Camouflage (STONE) from Aries Agathion Charm.

Main problem that this skill unbalance, on 12 lvl Charm have 60 sek reuse. On our game we have a lot items/buffs/dual skills/ability points etc that reduce skill rollback.

Together with all this move “smart” people start to use abuse same skill and after there window for even appear character. That mean character after “stone” without delay use again “stone”.

Its not one guy who did same, you can see my proof from last siege. There a lot people who do same and its really hard to control them. Stone give extra defense and not all people have AoE skills for hit/control them and its additional time.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Aa8BvRU9z8A   <<<< few moments from last sieges

Problems:

1. Possible non-stop reuse. That mean people with good setup can have perma stone;

2. Possible port to town inside stone.

3. Using hp/mp/cp pots inside stone.

4. Abuse with Mana Barrier Feoh. Top feoh with perma stone + mana barrier - very low chance for kill, because they can use pots inside and if not flagged even cant hit with AoE skills

5. Owners Castle have MP regeneration inside castle 3000%. That mean Wizards inside castle use stone+mp barrier with same regen +potions/elixir – almost no possible to kill.

I’m understand if its class skill and only Iss Chanter can use same (profile skill), but for now its doing ALL classes. Impossible normal play if all time we see this stones.

Last update have a lot penalty with skills and control.

After party UD we have penalty for not use 2nd UD, same rhapsody… people can’t use repetition of defensive skills.

Control skills like exile from cursed weapon 60 sek > 15 sek etc.

it is necessary to cancel the influence reuse skill Rocky Camouflage.

Items/buffs/dual skills/ability shouldn't influence him.

Wizard skill Empody Mana Armor should not work simultaneously with Camouflage.

Clan Reputation in general

CRP we need for upgrade level our clans. How to collect it?

Basic methods:

1)      Heroes status from Dim server (half Chronos / half Naia);

2)      CoC winner (1 guy per server);

3)      Castle/Fortres Def;

4)      Clan Quests?! After nerf mentee Quest it’s so low atm;

5)      Clan War?! System need reform.

Middle clans no have chance for more then 0-1-2 hero from Dimensional Oly! Its mean old clans without top gear/skilled ppl don’t have much chance to lvl up their clan. Because system mechanic asking much CRP for up and low choice how to do it.

I’m understand if we speak about 13-14 lvl clans… but for 5-10 for example need change request or method up CRP.

Clan War its about 1 CRP for 1 kill enemy. Because for now need millions CRP 1 CRP its old irrational meaning.

Need minimum change for 25-50 CRP for one kill, that people will care about Clan War situation!

Because resurrection – 100% exp back, 1 CRP – its nothing…  people stop care about another main part in the game.

Possibility additional way collect / farm CRP (quests etc).

Thanks.

I'm surprised that suggestions comes from you, however let's evaluate :

Dimensional Siege - totally agree on having more castles on Dim siege, but for fun,  i bet your interest is another.  PS: Why you don't take your friend Fuuhouhou and the rest of Hybrid.pet to take Aden in Dim siege, for fun for example?

Clan reputation points : i believe the clan reputation should stay as it is, if that would be increased ppl( like you for example) will make a clan level 12 in 1 month( where is the trick? You don't have enough clans to make Throne of Heroes? ;)

Valiant scrolls as reward? What for? use Visa buy some, i bet a person like you with top gear can afford to buy Ncoins for consumables( rumours saying you never bought Ncoins with real money, you used only adena), if you expect all items to be given in game, NCwest will become a fail business.  

Mana Barrier from Feohs? i can't make sense ...do you think grinman is doing that? ohh no...Wintra? so you are saying that your own clan members are abusing the system?Have you reported them for this unacceptable behaviour? :D

Rocky Camouflage, i think it should stay as it is, put yourself in an ISS skin what defensive skill they can use? Oh wait i see where is the problem....lllllAlllll rock that's the problem! 

With other words what i understand from your post is that changing some game basics/mechanics will make the game better? hahahaha in who's favour? for what purpose?who's purpose? I know it's painful to stay in Aden North gates for more than 6 months and pray for taking that bloody damn castle (i/we have been in that situation before, i know how it is). Issues related above are an "influencer"  for top clans/players (we talk about 10%-15% of server), has nothing to do with regular/mid players(90%-85%) ...so in conclusion your personal interest. 

PS: If to change something i would remove all skills that Cursed weapons are giving(useless and annoying) , i would perma ban all chars/accounts abusing the Shillen's soul cry restoration, ban RMT'S and i believe that would be an actual game changer. 

Cheers'

https://tenor.com/view/james-franco-haters-gif-13299706

• Like 2

Without offending you !

The subject here is not about Hybrids, MAXs, cheats, rmt etc ... you accuse in the form of rumors, and in an aggressive tone these players of cheating, and even if what you say is true, this it's not the role of the players to sanction. Often these rumors and propaganda in the game are based on unfounded things or on nothing, but you have to feed the game. You can give your opinion, but there are other ways to do it. I can understand the anger and frustration of some players in the face of abuse and inequality, but the life is like that, you can't  suddenly change it all, you just need to get over it !  It's not the people who make the rules here, or sanction, they contribute to Lineage 2 like everyone else here, and if there are flaws, inequalities, sanctions penalties that are not up to your estimates, then we should tackle to a whole system and everywhere in life.

Thank you for your understanding !

Edited by Chanix
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

First of all Im Agree with my cat... ^^ just kidding :D

Besides the fact that this post was made it by a guy who is an specilist into take advange form the unbalancing items, skills glitchs etc from the game (he is not the only one and I just consider thats like part of the game, you will read later here), and considering that I was already banned from this forum lets give it a chance to this post... :D

In the same line of improve the gameplay here are my proposals... Why we don’t limit the actual damage from any one to 10k (with this will takes you like 20 shots to kill a full HP/CP guy not on just one like now)... then we can erase any form of self healing from any1 else who is not a healer (limiting the healing according to the damage limit), to erase any form to improve damage from any1 else that it is not a buffer, any form of protection if you are not a tank and so on (all kind of players will be forced to use another kinds to pve and pvp not like now with server full of archers with potions).... added to this we can modify cloaks, gems, weps, jewels and all items in general to only reinforce your natural skills not create new ones... after that we can erase any form of not player support/reinforcing/protection so you cant buy healing/buffing potions again for to support the multiplayer game... 

The problem that I found with my above "improving proposal" (maybe forum found others) is that the kind of game that I’m presenting it is not L2, maybe was the intention a few years ago but even then it wasn’t, so the fact is that it is not now and will never be... so if you want to change the game that you are playing just change the game that you are playing... don’t tell that you want to improve the game when the only that you are looking for to get more form the game that gives you a lot already,

The L2 gameplay is the idea to get unbalancing items first than others that give you the chance to kill every1, that’s the game that everyone is looking for, the illusion to be unbeatable.... that’s why this post tastes to me like a ... way to express your frustration only... at least that is my not so humble opinion....

Note: I’m truly expect that I pass the code of conduct....

• Haha 1

On 9/10/2020 at 2:19 PM, Biancanana said:

If the rocky camouflage is unfair, also all old agathions are unfair. A lot of class like Iss or Wynn are usuless if you can use their best skills (exile, br) from agathions. To bring back a fair pvp all old agathions/bracalet have to be deleted, not only the rocky camouflage.

@Juji they should fix all cd of old agathion or just remove it