1 Simple move to correct a lot of issues

Slycutter

I see three issues we clear out fairly quickly if the powers that be want to.

1.  Crafting it broken because of ether cannot be traded or sold required for all crafts but insane amounts no one can farm for a long time creating less gear crafts keeping the price of gear inflated.

2.  Elycum no way to effectively farm makes upgrading gear abusively expensive when adena and gemstones needed to upgrade already make it expensive not even counting the bloody and dark stones.

3.  No one has a use for much of ether they do possess especially on alts with low luck.

Part 1. = Remove all ether from all recipes keep them the same otherwise, material now have a value, they can be farm sold and gear can be crafted again.  Lower level people can farm mats to make some adena or save up to craft gear for a 60% chance as always was.

Part 2. = what do with all this ether that is bound?  Simple 100 ether = 1 full elycum.  You say but that will crash the elycum market.  Yes maybe in the short term, long term balance so people can farm some elycum or sell it for adena to help get gear they do need.

Part 3. = gear is more plentiful gear has value even unenchanted or unbloody/dark because people can now farm a way to upgrade it.  Economy starts to rebalance at least on normal weapons and amours, you still have the insane jewels, and dragon weapons that cannot be fixed but helps lift all toons within the economy if they work on it themselves.

22 hours ago, Slycutter said:

1.  Crafting it broken because of ether cannot be traded or sold required for all crafts but insane amounts no one can farm for a long time creating less gear crafts keeping the price of gear inflated.

2.  Elycum no way to effectively farm makes upgrading gear abusively expensive when adena and gemstones needed to upgrade already make it expensive not even counting the bloody and dark stones.

3.  No one has a use for much of ether they do possess especially on alts with low luck.

Part 1. = Remove all ether from all recipes keep them the same otherwise, material now have a value, they can be farm sold and gear can be crafted again.  Lower level people can farm mats to make some adena or save up to craft gear for a 60% chance as always was.

Part 2. = what do with all this ether that is bound?  Simple 100 ether = 1 full elycum.  You say but that will crash the elycum market.  Yes maybe in the short term, long term balance so people can farm some elycum or sell it for adena to help get gear they do need.

Part 3. = gear is more plentiful gear has value even unenchanted or unbloody/dark because people can now farm a way to upgrade it.  Economy starts to rebalance at least on normal weapons and amours, you still have the insane jewels, and dragon weapons that cannot be fixed but helps lift all toons within the economy if they work on it themselves.

um.. release one secret (expected many likes under this post 🤣) you are able to craft armour spirit stones with ether and sell them off or put them into.... BUT chance is 60%. I've tested almost the same buy from ah or craft.. Perhaps lucky boosted char is required idk.

+1, I actually made a post about this a week ago (and nobody replied) . The amount of Ether is absurd. It looks like the ppl who configure the game don't even play it. It's really hard for them to understand how unfair and ridiculous the Ether is.

14 hours ago, LordDragnil said:

um.. release one secret (expected many likes under this post 🤣) you are able to craft armour spirit stones with ether and sell them off or put them into.... BUT chance is 60%. I've tested almost the same buy from ah or craft.. Perhaps lucky boosted char is required idk.

Yes u can use the ether but still doesn't change the market is drying up of anything that is enchanted or bloody/dark especially at 110 nevermind 99

On 1/5/2021 at 11:25 PM, Slycutter said:

And you know why its like this? Becouse China, Russian and etc. farms will log 50-100 acc to farm this ether... We was have this problem 2y ago when 3000-4000 online was wyns 85lvl... Again want this? Im not. Krafting sistem now perfeckt. All people have +10 sets - if want. Im even make r110 +10(+12) limited just in 2month.

Just stop wit this wrong ideas...

How the system perfect?  If u cannot farm enough ether in 6 months to attempt even one piece of armour?  There hasnt been a day since april i haven't log on and im only at 10k ether.... No problem there?

You cannot craft anything right now I don't why you think you can.  Please explain to everyone how you get more ether than anyone else in the game then so we learn from the master.

throne clan instance drops r99 & r110 gear so that's another way of getting such items

same for those treasure chests u randomly get when xping albeit a much lower chance it still does give occasionally a full item as reward instead of the 70K/200K 

besides that considering the current l2store promo floods basic R110 weapons imho NC staff is aware of the issue

2 hours ago, Slycutter said:

How the system perfect?  If u cannot farm enough ether in 6 months to attempt even one piece of armour?  There hasnt been a day since april i haven't log on and im only at 10k ether.... No problem there?

You cannot craft anything right now I don't why you think you can.  Please explain to everyone how you get more ether than anyone else in the game then so we learn from the master.

Full AH armors. Why need to craft - if simple can buy r110 part just for 500-700kk? This adena can farm in 1h from IOS... ok - in 2h. why need colect 6mon this ether - if exist 10 times more easy way?

• Like 1

The current events floods the server with R110 weapons. I wouldn't bother crafting anything right now since you get from TOH, Field Bosses the required R110 weapons/armors for peanuts.

I sold all R99 items I had in inventory/warehouse because they become more and more cheaper overtime.

It is a disgrace to even run with R99 unless it is a +10 set.

About the ether, when I have the occasion to craft something, I go for R110 armor and give it to some puppy char and eventually enchant it when I am bored.

• Like 1

I agree with Sly on this. The ether is huge problem for me, especially now that the blessing scrolls for R99 only drop from dragons and I need (surprise) ether to craft my own (60% chance) for also a chance of blessing the gear.

Also, not sure how do you guys come to the conclusion that "All people have +10 sets - if want", I have been asking to buy a +10 blessed R99 heavy set in Chronos for 2 weeks now and the only replies I got were pretty much irrelevant...

For Elcyum, there is a way to farm it, through fishing, but if you dont have fancy rod, it will take AGES to get the amount needed...

The days of crafting are over, unfortunately, use the ether to make armor stones and sell those,  stop buying/upgrading R99!  A +8 R110 set is so much better, do you need to glow blue that bad?  A +6 set MIGHT even be better, (I'd have to look to be 100% sure).   R99 weapons missing 150 element, that's HUGE!   When I returned to game, I had enough old crafting packs where I collected enough ether to craft a bow, it failed, never again.