Live Server Maintenance: Wednesday, March 3, 2021

Hime

I think what they're saying is, since the name of the winner isn't announced you just have to believe there was in fact a winner.

22 hours ago, nikanji said:

@Juji@Hime

Is "La Vie En Rose's Energy" not available with the event jewels?

I thought that by having 3+ greater jewels equipped, I would have "Brooch Battle Rhapsody" on my item skill box. I don't see anything added and right after I wondered, I noticed the description "Equipping various Greater Gems will grant additional effects" missing from the event jewels.

Any chance you might fix this?

AFAIK event jewels do not count towards brooch br.

probably something escapes me: today I consumed all 3 "lucky draw coupons" but no trace of the 300 oriana's lucky coin, I'm still at 800 yesterday (which should have been 900 but the problem obviously started yesterday)

Lol event .You buy  Jewels for 30 days and no ruby no saphire at all.You buy for 100 coins xp consumables that you can use only until event ends.Even if you want to sell coins noone buys them because are useless.Ok  make them not tradeable but why you put a limit to use them?Even if someone wanted to buy coins to buy alot of them to use them in xp event  he wont do it.You need to pay 15m to buy a ticket  when in the last was you was getting them free from chests?First orianas was good.Since then every time is worst and worst.Ty guys

well 2 questions thrown to the void, not be answered ofc by the employees, they got more important things to do that answer the forums, like fixing melee lag etc (/rolls eyes)

1) why not a winner every hour? what is the reason and logic behind that?? it's an event, it will unbalance the game or what?

2) why not announce the winners? afraid rewards will be shown to go to the same person? to toons with names like qkeagts;d123 asDLKF12345 etc?

what's the thought process there? coz people complain not getting stuff from boxes and people don't get stuff from "event". So what is the big idea here? 

and i thought siege event was the absolute failure of events... this is far worst. NC impressed me again. pantheon boxes gives bulls hit and that oriana lottery thing is ridiculous. ok we get it NC you dont like to give anything(either free or paid as it seems),  just dont waste our time. 

drop reduction isn't real what is real high and low times for drops.

Easy from halloween event "hot time" is when drops go up on the server and found that true for PI and Field of Crysis.  When do them inside that time frame with vit i get 14 - 21 scrolls an hour and 90 - 100 chests.

When I do outside those times i get 4 - 9 scrolls and 40 - 70 chests.  I kill about 2000 - 3000 mobs in that hour of each FYI so I have a baseline.