odd behaviour at crisis

ffs

I saw the same thing once in crisis, it was a dagger user. He just stood there but whenever I clicked on him he would teleport to a different spot like he was killing in my spot but his position only updated for me if I clicked on him. Didn't affect my mobs though.

Player that are in Field of Silence, are apearing in Crisis.

I saw one, pm'd him and he answered. I told him what he is doing here standing and he answered that he is in FOS and not crisis.

Then i went with another char in FOS and saw him with his party fighting to the sam spot.

Actualy when he used a skill like hide or something he apeared in crisis.

Now that i found your problem NC Soft,  i appreciate a BIG gift from you.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• L2 Team
1 hour ago, jimakos said:

Player that are in Field of Silence, are apearing in Crisis.

I saw one, pm'd him and he answered. I told him what he is doing here standing and he answered that he is in FOS and not crisis.

Then i went with another char in FOS and saw him with his party fighting to the sam spot.

Actualy when he used a skill like hide or something he apeared in crisis.

Now that i found your problem NC Soft,  i appreciate a BIG gift from you.

We are investigating the issue now!

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, number66 said:

I have seen this many times, only in crysis. are thre ways to get to the other instanced places in the normal map to test this?

unfortunately, not many places exist as an instance and world zone at the same time.  imperial tomb, toi, primevil, storm, isle of souls - these places cant be reached unless you enter through the instance zone window.

this is the only "dual" use zone that i can think of.

edit: this bug is kind of irrelevant once we figured out what was going on.

1 hour ago, iHyperlite said:

unfortunately, not many places exist as an instance and world zone at the same time.  imperial tomb, toi, primevil, storm, isle of souls - these places cant be reached unless you enter through the instance zone window.

this is the only "dual" use zone that i can think of.

edit: this bug is kind of irrelevant once we figured out what was going on.

cant swim to dino? might try today. and yeah its irrelevant for players, but a bug is a bug. this one is pretty interesting tho.

On 3/31/2021 at 2:57 AM, Draecke said:

i wonder what will happen if you pk the phantom player :D

System message says you can't attack them because they are in another zone.

10 hours ago, number66 said:

cant swim to dino? might try today. and yeah its irrelevant for players, but a bug is a bug. this one is pretty interesting tho.

You can swim to dino or ios but entrances are blocked and there's an invisible wall all around the place which I believe wasn't the case originally and guess why it's there now.