Chronos/Naia Fix

Hello @Hime @Juji

Our servers has heavy laag - DC for no reason - and the most horrible is Melee attack laag and latency

There are illegal servers working better than our officials server and everyday you can hear on the chat that people complain and leaves

Due to the heavy payToWin items only obtainable on store,

Enchanting is broken 

Price on everything wen't crazy 

People can't gear up due to the lack of items , not even because they don't spend, just because items are not obtainable, which is a reason why price on endgame stuff wen't UP

Can we have once and for all, a clear explanation of the future plans, and actual plans to fix all of that.

We pertinently know that servers would have been way more active without all that mess, and way more competitive than it is now, 

More people = more competition = more movement on market = stable price = people happy = people playing = people spending

At the end its a win win situtation for everyone, but give us a Hope to stay and play and spend alot of $ on you'r server.

This is annother complaint from a guy who plays since 2006 and saw the evolution of our game.

• Thanks 2

Current server settings on naia, I have literally a 33% reduction in everything I do. This was not the case before wed maint. 

Ios 2 is now barely 700kk/hr from 900kk/hr. Swamp solo day 1 was 980 tril/hour, now I barely break 700 tril/hour same exact everything. Normal solo was 100+ tril/hour, now barely hitting bid 70s.

The most irritating part of this is I'm paying for perma vit, had a 20% ncoin sale, but server is 33% lagged from standard. 

How am I saving money exactly? I'm not, I'm getting screwed 🤣

3 hours ago, iAndouille said:

Hello @Hime @Juji

Our servers has heavy laag - DC for no reason - and the most horrible is Melee attack laag and latency

There are illegal servers working better than our officials server and everyday you can hear on the chat that people complain and leaves

Enchanting is broken 

People can't gear up due to the lack of items , not even because they don't spend, just because items are not obtainable, which is a reason why price on endgame stuff wen't UP

Can we have once and for all, a clear explanation of the future plans, and actual plans to fix all of that.

We pertinently know that servers would have been way more active without all that mess, and way more competitive than it is now, 

More people = more competition = more movement on market = stable price = people happy = people playing = people spending

At the end its a win win situtation for everyone, but give us a Hope to stay and play and spend alot of $ on you'r server.

This is annother complaint from a guy who plays since 2006 and saw the evolution of our game.

dude see forum 

Hardware Upgrade & Server Migration to AWS on April 7, 2021 - Live News & Announcements - Forums (lineage2.com)

stop spam and check.

Just now, meatbun said:

Oh interesting of them to move to us-east-1 AWS. If properly configured I could see this being an improvement for east coast players at the very least.. possibly EU playerbase as well.

south america should benefit as well.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, iAndouille said:

Hello @Hime @Juji

Enchanting is broken 

Part about prices: what you want? All cry need biger adena drop. So now adena alot in IOS, TOI and etc. So prices will be 2x time biger then 1year ago.

Unfortunately iAndouille you are right. The crhonos server is off when it comes to the supply of goods. All a player can get is by paying.

Today we even paid the forgotten ones that were previously free by drop.

The arms and clothing market is dead, it is very difficult to find someone who does not take your head off for a QA or Baium.

The jewels at higher levels are very expensive, impossible for a standard player.

I do not know if high-level players see the decline of other players, but if it has been noticed in these days many of Naia going to Crhonos.

The new policy of the company at the moment are lottery events, lottery with chests, lottery with cards, with low rates.

Forcing players to spend a fortune. Where are the people of NC going with these decisions, perhaps the directive is to collect first and then see the results.

If they read the new policies for the use of the game, NC clarifies that they are not obliged to provide a good service, they are only obliged to have a connection and play online.

1.3.4 Services may be interrupted. We do not guarantee that you will be able to use the Services whenever you want. We may interrupt the Services on a regular basis for maintenance or updates and we may do so without prior notice prior to such interruption.

Yes, the new policies are a bit sad, but they whitewash what was happening so far, many ban users without warning, if our opinion seems contrary to expectations they give you ban and voila, without the right to claim. https://www.lineage2.com/news/legal-documentation-updates-effective-may-5-2021

@iAndouille
How would they say "We know where this is coming from". A nice way to you "we don't care".
For my part, I open boxes & sell everything unless I get something that I might need to improve my character.
Since IOS 112 I was able to improve on my toon 115 way more "freely" than what I was doing before, so there is an improvement on particular items.
About Dragon Weapon, I got so far the Fragment from a lucky box, but the Claw market is so dead, that I cannot upgrade unless I pay 40-50b/Claw which is hilarious price or equivalent of 10days IOS farming, so 1 year to make a Stage 1, which sounds a kick in the nuts to me in order to unlock the next "step" for my character.
In the mean time, I am collecting with my CP the Bloods, which seem to be more frequent on the market than the Claws, we made so far 15 Bloods in a month interval only from buying.

If they put Claws as a Hero Coins reward, this would push the game with more players doing actually decent XP, but instead they block on purpose the players progress.

TOI: In order to do some "decent" Adena, I need to fully boost. With DW or Blood-Thirsty it would ease the job by a lot, but again people should not enjoy the game it seems.

Enchanting: Made a Dragon Rind Leather Shirt+5 with 60 LUC & 30 scrolls on my box 110, while on my main it took me over 2k scrolls with 105 LUC. So I stopped enchanting since latest update & simply buy the items right away, because the enchanting is broken and on the long run it is cheaper and less bothering to me.

XP: Luckily they gave us the event, because without event, it would be worse than in normal state.

Lag: block the bot programs, we know it comes from there. It does not come from more "new players".

Also the lag starts every day from 2p.m (GTM+1) until SOS is over. This is why I do IOS& rest afterwards, because I see the different. So I don't know what happens with the servers, but they turn into trash between mid-day time until midnight.

@Juji logging & run around the whole map and start banning the bots please, either Classic or Live servers, this would free up the problems we have.

@JujiI also notice one odd problem after buying event boxes. Every Wednesday when new event boxes are purchased, all my toon which whom I buy some, they are lagging for an hour non stop until I relog them and then the problem is fixed.

Maybe something there which might start the lag & continues until people relog once.

2 hours ago, OutrangeouS said:

I love how they make such a harsh User Agreement but then there's Germany XD

They added this line

us.ncsoft.com/en/legal/ncsoft/user-agreement

Users primarily residing in Germany are subject to the special provisions set out in Section 7 of this User Agreement. If there is a conflict between Section 7 and another part of this User Agreement in relation to a German resident, the corresponding terms of Section 7 shall take precedence for that person.