Live Server Maintenance: Wednesday, April 21, 2021

Hime

3 minutes ago, Connex said:

this is called double standards but hear me out.

you quote a single item out of everything they offered just to prove something or are you that naive?

1 week extension for the XP event is the compensation, the 30 day jewels is just something extra, plus the 7 day rune. Don't even try to argue about the 1 ncoin price, we have spent so many so far plus it is supposed to apply to people that actually spend on this game, if you are totally f2p then you only get the 1week extension, period.

What? You might have mixed up quotes, I'm not complaining at all. Just asked a question.
I do recognize however that Degus above had a valid point

14 minutes ago, Connex said:

Juji is more like a Community Manager, not here to solve your problems, send an ticket to support like every one of us, they will reply with an automated "the transaction attempt caught our attention" or something like that and they will unblock it.

learn the difference already, buncha crybabies!

dumb! how can i escalate my case? i submitted a ticket for this case last week and it was resolve after some hours. then it happened again? who else can i escalate this too?

Just now, iHyperlite said:

What people don't understand is how much that 7 day rune equates to in vit maint pots.

That's the same as 26880 ncoin. Literally like ~$300+ usd in value.  And ppl complain. Ncsoft literally just gave away 1000s of dollars worth of revenue to give that out. 

nah nah braah! thats too much for people to calculate, math is just too hard, they rather have GM buffs! 

Man, I will be bringing this up every fkin time from now on! just cuz it is funny af!

Just now, DivineWlnd said:

dumb! how can i escalate my case? i submitted a ticket for this case last week and it was resolve after some hours. then it happened again? who else can i escalate this too?

it will keep on happening, I have sent like 5 times? so far!

what is the lesson here? They have some security protocols here and there seems to be a pattern so you adapt.

this means that try to make a transaction 2-3 days ahead of the expiration, then contact support, resolve the issue ( usually within 12 hours you get a reply) make the transaction the following day and actictivate the prestige once yours runs out.

simple right? 

6 minutes ago, fkoff said:

What? You might have mixed up quotes, I'm not complaining at all. Just asked a question.
I do recognize however that Degus above had a valid point

you are not the only one that had prestige/destiny, this compensation refers for the 1 week of issues while the AWS migration happened, so you could not have possibly had 2x prestige/destiny at the same time, this is not a valid question at all.

1 minute ago, Connex said:

it will keep on happening, I have sent like 5 times? so far!

what is the lesson here? They have some security protocols here and there seems to be a pattern so you adapt.

this means that try to make a transaction 2-3 days ahead of the expiration, then contact support, resolve the issue ( usually within 12 hours you get a reply) make the transaction the following day and actictivate the prestige once yours runs out.

simple right? 

this is why im calling them out. im buying coins on 3 accounts. i never experienced this on my main account. i have several account that im buying ncoin from cus of the stupid restrictions theyre putting on sales. So even if there are no sales i have to send a fkin ticket to buy ncoin? this is not acceptable.

and take note, one of the accounts im having trouble buying ncoin is subscribed to prestige! 

3 minutes ago, godlike123 said:

how good will be those set/jewels ?   worth to buy if you are stuck in exalted gear ?   and about challenger weapon ?

rare accessory pack is very nice for an exalted player.  quite a bit of dmg increase unless you are a yul, then the rings dont really apply.

4 minutes ago, godlike123 said:

how good will be those set/jewels ?   worth to buy if you are stuck in exalted gear ?   and about challenger weapon ?

it is super worthy though. U can enchant blessed exalted set now to +10, upgrade and augment the new exalted weapon , jewels, talismans..... its amazing for begginers and for non pay to win players. I am very excited to see this event running 

Just now, iLdm said:

it is super worthy though. U can enchant blessed exalted set now to +10, upgrade and augment the new exalted weapon , jewels, talismans..... its amazing for begginers and for non pay to win players. I am very excited to see this event running 

The new exalted set is like 70% of an r110 set bonus. Those will be very nice for newer players. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, iHyperlite said:

rare accessory pack is very nice for an exalted player.  quite a bit of dmg increase unless you are a yul, then the rings dont really apply.

pretty sure he is referring to the new blessed exalted set/jewels

isnt`

4 minutes ago, iHyperlite said:

isnt the rare acc pack just for ppl who bought the destiny pack nor prestige pack from April 8 to April 20th ? os i missunderstood it ?

4 minutes ago, godlike123 said:

yes,  the 1440ncoin pack :)

it is tottaly worth. 1440 ncoin for armor set (enchantable by +10 with good bonus set) + weapon + sayha talisma + longing + consumables + jewels pack .... SO nice 

19 minutes ago, iHyperlite said:

The new exalted set is like 70% of an r110 set bonus. Those will be very nice for newer players. 

I compared the numbers its similar to r99 blessed set no real pve/pvp bonuses like a bloody/dark set give so +8 bloody set r99 or better set is better (also can be augmented)  However its impossible to make a bloody R99 set so i see  this as slowly replacing it.

Issue still is the rarity and expense of going to r110 is still too high lack of bloody dark stones and horrible enchants rates to r110 armor to +8 or higher never mind to bless and bloody it high as heck still you do not even see any being sold currently.

3 minutes ago, iLdm said:
Light armor set - P. Atk. +8%, Speed +14, STR +3, CON +2, Attribute Resistance +35, P./ M. Skill Power +8%, P. Critical Damage/ P. Skill Critical Damage +2%, Skill Cooldown -3%

and 5% more skill cooldown at +10, so if you have a +8 R99, you lose 2 dex , 4% skill mastery and 2% skill cooldown and get 8% skill power, -7% fixed dmg resistance and 2% p skill crit on top of every pdef boost!

fair trade!

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, Connex said:

you are not the only one that had prestige/destiny, this compensation refers for the 1 week of issues while the AWS migration happened, so you could not have possibly had 2x prestige/destiny at the same time, this is not a valid question at all.

I bought them, doesn't mean I opened them, I can prove if don't believe

The new one blessed exalted set from l2store this looking like a R110?. I was thinking than it just look like a Eternal but blessed.😮

Now we will see most player  with R110 with blue glow, and not this old R99 Eternal than hurt the eyes with just see one, is so old the R99.🤭

55 minutes ago, Connex said:

this is called double standards but hear me out.

you quote a single item out of everything they offered just to prove something or are you that naive?

1 week extension for the XP event is the compensation, the 30 day jewels is just something extra, plus the 7 day rune. Don't even try to argue about the 1 ncoin price, we have spent so many so far plus it is supposed to apply to people that actually spend on this game, if you are totally f2p then you only get the 1week extension, period.

Someone is confused, could be me, the single item you're calling out is ONLY for people who bought durring that time, the rest of server boosts are for every one, that's how I read it.   

1 minute ago, Degus said:

Someone is confused, could be me, the single item you're calling out is ONLY for people who bought durring that time, the rest of server boosts are for every one, that's how I read it.   

let me explain it in plain english.

Those who did not spend anything -> 1 week XP boost (optional 1 ncoin 7day rune)

Thos who did spend  1 week XP boost, blessed jewel pack and (optional 1 ncoin 7day rune)