Bring FUN in game

Dear, @ncwest, game is dead because we don't have pvp activities. 

But what is the root of the problem? You all don't know.

Honestly, you manage this game the worst way and I don't know who and for what is still paying you money.

Ok, I gonna enlight you because my eyes are bleeding looking at this .

All we know about item gap. And even you started to understand something launching events with "free" items.

But now we have problem with level gap.  Honestly, most of the players have never been experienced "new" content and you only rise up required level for that.  Most of the content you produce was made only for couple high-level players and never seen by others. Are your designers happy with that? Do you really think it will attract new players? 90%of resources are wasted.

About me, I never leveled up (I do not count 1-2 times) in Atelia fortress and refinery, Mother three, Sea of Spores, Swamp of Screams, Fafurion etc... (Solo player what to do... with the current party matching...) Funniest thing is that I have rank 800 (and rising) ... what to say about others after me....

That's first aspect.

Second one is players should grind so hard to get level, because level is important in pvp. BUT you will not have the time for pvp. Circle is closed.

So your bad player level management is really kill the game. 

We had level cap before and game was full of fun. Need serious exp. tables management. Soft cap must be harder. Then the people will fight for spot and for resources. 

Look at your rivals at least, players there have almost equal equip and have a lot of pvp activities in high level locations.

• Like 1

I love Lineage 2, i really love it and i totally agree with you.

I want to login every day and have fun, make new friends, explore new areas and do instances, hunt mobs, actually DO something worth it instead of afk xping 24/7 and waiting for the weekly news about another pay2win event.

We need content, we need to get gear from the game that will help us do something better, i am not talking to become top players we just want to ENJOY the game WE LOVE and finally i don't want to w8 ages to lvl up. Lvling system is really bad now. Not all of us have deep pockets to invest thousands of dollars in this game so please make it enjoyable.

Make Lineage 2 great again @Juji @Hime @LIME

• Like 3

No chat until lvl 94
No Adena
No success
Lack of care for a student up to 105 (epic Atlas farm box x20 no sense)
No drop
No spoils
No blacksmith

This shows that you are based on players up to 105 lvl but you do not want to keep them: D well see how strange it is, right?

The new ones don't stay, the older players run away, kill your game.

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, PanZloty said:

No chat until lvl 94
No Adena
No success
Lack of care for a student up to 105 (epic Atlas farm box x20 no sense)
No drop
No spoils
No blacksmith

This shows that you are based on players up to 105 lvl but you do not want to keep them: D well see how strange it is, right?

The new ones don't stay, the older players run away, kill your game.

not even new content for old players

literally the same 18 year old content with new numbers

they dont even care about their old players either, making them kill the same monsters they killed when they started played this game 20 years ago.....lol

• Like 2

28 minutes ago, Failure said:

not even new content for old players

literally the same 18 year old content with new numbers

they dont even care about their old players either, making them kill the same monsters they killed when they started played this game 20 years ago.....lol

Literally 100% true

Tonight I realized that I don't  want just getting old there. 👴👵⚰ (I have about 20 days of runes, but I am really bored of this race.)

Wasting a lot of time to be able to waste more without any fun.

@Juji @Hime @LIME all of you drive this boat to be "party of oldies". There is no "fresh blood", no new connections. I don't wanna be part of this. I will go there where is a lot of new people, where rivalry still exists. ⚔⚔⚔

Look at sieges... "Friendly PVP" of 20 people... WT#??? 🤮 Is this really interesting?

Everybody knows how it finishes, there is zero adrenaline.

Edited by LordDragnil
Minor improvements

ehm... Those that played this game b4 NCShop, know this was a loooong and hard grinding game. Your progress built on hard work and cooperation with good ppl.

The pvp was super fun but also careful considerations, since xp losses meant hard grind to recover.

Now any spoiled kid with parents creditcard, buy the gear + xp.. then run around and look for trouble.

I did think it was a good idea to give NCShop option, for those that didnt have the possiblity to catch up. Now i just think its sooo sad that its ALL about NCShop.

They removed basically 70%+ for  players to make their own way to earn in game. Unless you already heavily invested $$$ player, you barely make it go around .

So in conclusion.. we have players that bought their progress... gets bored fast.. and then leave!

IMO.. WHY???? just why make PVE/PVP  gear?????.. Its for NCSoft to make MORE money.. and you do need to make the PVE gear.. so you can eventually get the PVP gear!

So the company basically collect twice :P

45 minutes ago, NejJim said:

ehm... Those that played this game b4 NCShop, know this was a loooong and hard grinding game. Your progress built on hard work and cooperation with good ppl.

The pvp was super fun but also careful considerations, since xp losses meant hard grind to recover.

Now any spoiled kid with parents creditcard, buy the gear + xp.. then run around and look for trouble.

I did think it was a good idea to give NCShop option, for those that didnt have the possiblity to catch up. Now i just think its sooo sad that its ALL about NCShop.

They removed basically 70%+ for  players to make their own way to earn in game. Unless you already heavily invested $$$ player, you barely make it go around .

So in conclusion.. we have players that bought their progress... gets bored fast.. and then leave!

IMO.. WHY???? just why make PVE/PVP  gear?????.. Its for NCSoft to make MORE money.. and you do need to make the PVE gear.. so you can eventually get the PVP gear!

So the company basically collect twice :P

He hurries with the answer:
Some players bought a big dote, they gathered for the top EQ -> 1% 20 k USD, part less - success (1 year) + bot players

The second group of players was 10 years old and they also have a nice EQ. -> 9% up to 5k USD part less and more - successful (10 years) part of bot players

The third group of players plays for fun and is not interested in wealth or top EQ. -> 90% of players $ 200 part more - success (never)

44 minutes ago, NejJim said:

That masochism "we must grind now, because we  have been grinding before"... 🤦‍♂️

Man, we (most of us) pay money for the gear up, we have a lot and too much of things to do to improve the characters. I'm up here for more fun, more dynamic gameplay. It is not okay when top 1000 has difference in 10 levels.  It means that most of folks  is out of "new" (tbh "old") content. Imagine char 120 vs char 110... 🙈 How it can be interesting? 

Otherwise, no need to think that I am for equal levels for all, nope.

Let the devs redesign character leveling timeline, squeeze the levels, and keep level acceptable by using another harder soft cap.

16 hours ago, LordDragnil said:

Dear, @ncwest, game is dead because we don't have pvp activities. 

But what is the root of the problem? You all don't know.

Honestly, you manage this game the worst way and I don't know who and for what is still paying you money.

Ok, I gonna enlight you because my eyes are bleeding looking at this .

All we know about item gap. And even you started to understand something launching events with "free" items.

But now we have problem with level gap.  Honestly, most of the players have never been experienced "new" content and you only rise up required level for that.  Most of the content you produce was made only for couple high-level players and never seen by others. Are your designers happy with that? Do you really think it will attract new players? 90%of resources are wasted.

About me, I never leveled up (I do not count 1-2 times) in Atelia fortress and refinery, Mother three, Sea of Spores, Swamp of Screams, Fafurion etc... (Solo player what to do... with the current party matching...) Funniest thing is that I have rank 800 (and rising) ... what to say about others after me....

That's first aspect.

Second one is players should grind so hard to get level, because level is important in pvp. BUT you will not have the time for pvp. Circle is closed.

So your bad player level management is really kill the game. 

We had level cap before and game was full of fun. Need serious exp. tables management. Soft cap must be harder. Then the people will fight for spot and for resources. 

Look at your rivals at least, players there have almost equal equip and have a lot of pvp activities in high level locations.

I actually like what you said.  Good points in your last sentence, when players have almost equal equip, you have a lot more healthier pvp activities
(my interpretation: more based on skills rather than impossible to attend gears.)

I have alternative suggestion:

Because there are level gap, gear gap...  we now have the official Olympiad to have no restriction competition - so that's covered.
What we can have is special Olympiad where it's based on level and based on gears (create some type of algorithm to check and boundary range of the power of weapons and armors, jewels, etc. and group section by A, B, C, D categories or something like that.  It's like Fight Class or Weight class in professional sports.

2 hours ago, LordDragnil said:

That masochism "we must grind now, because we  have been grinding before"... 🤦‍♂️

wow.. not what i said.. and you have choices to play other games with this specific line... buy gear.. go kill...

THIS game was not designed like this.. why it had MANY loyal players... UNTIL they created NCShop... then the true great players went away.. bit by bit..

Game changed from work for gear and xp (best with others), to PTW and within 2months.. ppl get BORED!.

So AGAIN.. this is now what the game attracted ppl with.. if you really dont get it.. you should look for the L2 review that explained why it became bigger in Asia rather than in US. So conclusion.. if you dont like the grinding.. most probably not a suitable game for you.. there are other games that get you top lvl and gear with MUCH less time.. maybe lean toward that!