Jump to content
Forums

Real Talk about Updates its been 2 years since Faurion update was released


Recommended Posts

Faurion update was the last real "content" update that actually made sense with its title.

However with that update you destroyed large clans, revamped systems that worked and last time you added gear across the board.

Since that update there hasn't been an update that added any real content or made sense to their patch name since that major update and it supplements 2 years ago:

Winter of War in Jan of 2020:

  The faction system will be temporarily unavailable - definition is : lasting for only a limited period of time not permanent .... 18 months sounds kind of permanent to me.

Dawn of Heroes April 2020:

We had Heroes for I don't 14 - 15 years at this point.... So what does that update have to do with heroes?

Tales Untold August 2020:

What untold tales how you made the game so unplayable and hard you had to add a herb so people could continue to xp?

Wild Horizons Feb 2021:

It was wild time that crashed the game for many and stability of the servers up and down for at least a month, I guess that equates Toads wild ride in Disney world lol

Finally the current Herald of Light June 2021:

You shine the light on how you trying to beat us into quitting a game that can be fixed if you revert may of the changes you did since before the Faurion update which still wasn't explained why you killed clan structures, clan skills, clan rep, and organization of clans to the mess we have today.

I mean if you went into reverse and since 2 years ago you can see how each update destroyed the game people cared about more and more.  Added Toi floors for higher levels, the death knight new class yea sounds good but WHY how does the death knight have anything to do with this game is their a backstory where a new class appears out of no where?  Can we get those factions re-enabled that you temp. suspended? Can we have the old war and clan systems back.

I mean I look at the disaster that you call classic servers and they are not classic, we did not have collections systems and runes in "Classic days"

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Same, open field factions made more pvp too, or the daily where ya got a rune stone frag so ya knew after a few more you'd earn a prize worth earning.  Anything to do would be a plus, remember leveling level 11 and 12 soul crystals, there is practically nothing to DO right now.  

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Black bird talisman lvl 10 i still have it , and I used it at silent valey,  pretty hard to make but it was an in game item made by completing quests and luck, not by $$, the game is just a farmville, and in game all the messages-buy / sell ... i feel like i  am in a market/ potato 🥔  .

All that people  do is buy from  L2 store and sell in game, because that is all that is left to do in the game.

Fame /my rep I use to trade it for top grade argument stone, they have taken that to, now it is useless.

 So L2 management slowly takes all that you can do in game because they do not want you to get distracted frome the L2 store, if you have what to do in the game you do it and play the game and forget about L2 store, so there strategie is that you have limited things you can do in the game and when you log in all that you think is " hmm what to do...maby buy some  boxes " well what else  you can do?  That is the best  you can do , all works as intended 

I suggest  that now that winter is coming.. ups that is rong and ended pretty bad..

Summer is coming, is here actually so shut down  all of you computers, stop them from making heat, and use your money to go in holidays, mountains/ seaside and let L2 team rest for a bit, they deserve a break and when summer ends they will have the best  update

Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 minutes ago, Mitzza said:

Black bird talisman lvl 10 i still have it , and I used it at silent valey,  pretty hard to make but it was an in game item made by completing quests and luck, not by $$, the game is just a farmville, and in game all the messages-buy / sell ... i feel like i  am in a market/ potato 🥔  .

All that people  do is buy from  L2 store and sell in game, because that is all that is left to do in the game.

Fame /my rep I use to trade it for top grade argument stone, they have taken that to, now it is useless.

 So L2 management slowly takes all that you can do in game because they do not want you to get distracted frome the L2 store, if you have what to do in the game you do it and play the game and forget about L2 store, so there strategie is that you have limited things you can do in the game and when you log in all that you think is " hmm what to do...maby buy some  boxes " well what else  you can do?  That is the best  you can do , all works as intended 

I suggest  that now that winter is coming.. ups that is rong and ended pretty bad..

Summer is coming, is here actually so shut down  all of you computers, stop them from making heat, and use your money to go in holidays, mountains/ seaside and let L2 team rest for a bit, they deserve a break and when summer ends they will have the best  update

soon enough theyre gonna bore all the spenders into quitting.  its pretty much to that point already sadly...

Link to comment
Share on other sites

i still remember some memorable gear i crafted or farmed over the years like

  • crafting and enchanting my old r99 bow,
  • blowing my adenas enchanting my old +6 armor before i stopped playing many years ago
  • crafting 2 blessed draconic parts,
  • been giver a whole vorpal set from my old clan for participating in Tiat runs (i think it was Tiat, don't remember  well)
  • having the mats to craft black ore and after majestic jewels finally,
  • farming A grade helm recipes with a spoiler friend
  • dropping a kris dagger early on,
  • getting my turn of epic jewels after months of farming the raids with the old clan 

and so on and so forth. i invested time, paid my subscription like everyone else, played the game, got frustrated occasionally and had fun. Met friends and enemies, helped people and got helped. I got joy out of the time invested.

I actually felt shame buying gear from l2 store. The blessed exalted i use now, the cloak i use, artifacts and so on. I get 0 enjoyment popping those Aden chests that give 70k or w/e. why are even the drops in random boxes? the chances to get a box is low enough, why stack another low chance over this? 

I was shocked at what i was seeing this game turn into about 2 years ago when i relogged after 3-4 years off. Felt like i was the odd one out, logged among zombies who find all these things acceptable. Glad people finally had enough and I'm not the only one. 

Either salvage the game or kill it, I'm cool with both, not gonna stick around for more of what is going on right now

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 hours ago, ffs said:

i still remember some memorable gear i crafted or farmed over the years like

  • crafting and enchanting my old r99 bow,
  • blowing my adenas enchanting my old +6 armor before i stopped playing many years ago
  • crafting 2 blessed draconic parts,
  • been giver a whole vorpal set from my old clan for participating in Tiat runs (i think it was Tiat, don't remember  well)
  • having the mats to craft black ore and after majestic jewels finally,
  • farming A grade helm recipes with a spoiler friend
  • dropping a kris dagger early on,
  • getting my turn of epic jewels after months of farming the raids with the old clan 

and so on and so forth. i invested time, paid my subscription like everyone else, played the game, got frustrated occasionally and had fun. Met friends and enemies, helped people and got helped. I got joy out of the time invested.

I actually felt shame buying gear from l2 store. The blessed exalted i use now, the cloak i use, artifacts and so on. I get 0 enjoyment popping those Aden chests that give 70k or w/e. why are even the drops in random boxes? the chances to get a box is low enough, why stack another low chance over this? 

I was shocked at what i was seeing this game turn into about 2 years ago when i relogged after 3-4 years off. Felt like i was the odd one out, logged among zombies who find all these things acceptable. Glad people finally had enough and I'm not the only one. 

Either salvage the game or kill it, I'm cool with both, not gonna stick around for more of what is going on right now

The game dies slowly.
Nowadays unfortunately the way to go is through RMT according to many people I spoke with.
RMT stuff which is cheaper than going through L2Store and then buy slowly over the market the remaining items.
Even I don't support this behavior, but it is the cheapest and secure way to actually gear.

In Naia there are 5 people who are RMT since I came the first day, and yet they haven't ban them. Means that someone is controlling the market on purpose. Add on top of that the garbage lootbox rates. GMs or what ever you fall it, don't give a dime.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

16 hours ago, iHyperlite said:

soon enough theyre gonna bore all the spenders into quitting.  its pretty much to that point already sadly...

I have to say this was/ is a good game with  a lot of potential, and they do not use it, why?

Becuse  of the lvl / gear/ time I only access 40%-50% of what the game has to offer so I do not know all, but the 50 % is pretty low budget, like nobody works in that company, except  the L2 store, does guys  do overtime.

They ask  alot of money  for the game why don't they just hire some capable staff to actualy do some work, exalted  looks like r99, bless exalted  looks like r110... no imagination 

All the updates are left unfinished, somthing is always not working well or needs more updating. 

I am not going  to say the name of other games here but for 100$ you can get some good games.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 6/23/2021 at 1:10 AM, ffs said:

i still remember some memorable gear i crafted or farmed over the years like

  • crafting and enchanting my old r99 bow,
  • blowing my adenas enchanting my old +6 armor before i stopped playing many years ago
  • crafting 2 blessed draconic parts,
  • been giver a whole vorpal set from my old clan for participating in Tiat runs (i think it was Tiat, don't remember  well)
  • having the mats to craft black ore and after majestic jewels finally,
  • farming A grade helm recipes with a spoiler friend
  • dropping a kris dagger early on,
  • getting my turn of epic jewels after months of farming the raids with the old clan 

and so on and so forth. i invested time, paid my subscription like everyone else, played the game, got frustrated occasionally and had fun. Met friends and enemies, helped people and got helped. I got joy out of the time invested.

I actually felt shame buying gear from l2 store. The blessed exalted i use now, the cloak i use, artifacts and so on. I get 0 enjoyment popping those Aden chests that give 70k or w/e. why are even the drops in random boxes? the chances to get a box is low enough, why stack another low chance over this? 

I was shocked at what i was seeing this game turn into about 2 years ago when i relogged after 3-4 years off. Felt like i was the odd one out, logged among zombies who find all these things acceptable. Glad people finally had enough and I'm not the only one. 

Either salvage the game or kill it, I'm cool with both, not gonna stick around for more of what is going on right now

The feeling of joy/accomplishment i had, when i finally got the recipe for Doom Helmet, or Hex Spellbook after weeks of hunting in the old Enchanted Valley..... Noone from the current players will feel what i did felt back then... never.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Dawe said:

The feeling of joy/accomplishment i had, when i finally got the recipe for Doom Helmet, or Hex Spellbook after weeks of hunting in the old Enchanted Valley..... Noone from the current players will feel what i did felt back then... never.

Unfortunately I think they don't care what you feel, what I feel or what  other players feels, as long as the money flow in they will use whatever feelings they can bad or good.

Now the game  is "wow i got something from  a box !!!! I feel so accomplished with my self and all I had to do was to pay $ that was  so easy .... uuuuu!! , no need for hard working to use skils I acquired playing a game like all the other real games" or somthing like that

Link to comment
Share on other sites

As much as i struggled on some parts, but i miss the old 2nd and 3rd Class Change Quest and the Noble Quest.

Back then it felt like a big achievement  - and it was - to reach that. Now its a 1min task....

Playing since 2006 and i loose more and more the mood to do so, atleast here.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...