'What Your Favorite Class?' Forum Giveaway

Hime

Long time ago, I used to be an Phantom Ranger. I class changed to Spectral Master because all archer classes did was press F1.

I loved playing my Spectral Master, solo grinding almost everything from open field, Catacombs, Rift, Delusion Chamber, Raids but than Goddess of Destruction came and I became a Wynn Summoner. I gained new tools, figured out to optimize damage and again was able to solo almost anything. But due to terrible anti bot, non existing ban procedures my class was nerfed patch after patch and everything was taking away from it. People say Iss Enchanter are the forgotten class, but at least they have received some class positive tweaks in the past 6 updates. Wynns received only nerfs (direct, or unintended due to poor game design).

Now... I am the mage class I always liked playing.

The mage class I started off with in my Lineage II career.

The best mage class in the game.

Feoh Archmage

Genosha, Naia

12 hours ago, Hime said:

Enter in our new forum giveaway today for your chance to win a code that contains (2) Rare Accessory Pack (7-day) and (20) Party Vitality Cake.

To enter, share with us your favorite Lineage II class!

5 winners will be selected at random from the entries. If you were a winner in our last forum giveaway, you will not be eligible to win this one, but we encourage you to participate anyways! You will be eligible again in the next giveaway and we just want to ensure others have a chance to win these prizes.

The giveaway ends on Tuesday, August 3 at 3 p.m. Winners will be selected and announced on Thursday, August 5.

Thank you!

My Fav class: Yul Moonlight Sentinel 

JACKHANMA

CHRONOS