Insane pay to play mechanic.

And they decide what goes on in NC West even if they have no idea what the situation is. Because if you compare the average equip on Chronos/Naia and some Korean and Japanese servers, it is day and night. Those people there have all DW or +25 110, +15 sets etc and here it is the bronze age collapse.

So all in all, there is no point for any NCWest gamer to give any feedback as it will go to deaf ears. Testament to that would be how fast the EU servers collapsed and the non existent activity they have now.

5 hours ago, Powerlifter said:

Thanks for the answers.

From what Enthused had written here, EU died because of prices, PK extravaganza and ultra p2w store boxes. What did they get from the boxes and how much did they cost? If you got any idea.

The boxes weren't the problem. It was the amount of boxes and speed in which they were released.  First day of new servers there were 2 different p2w events, one of which was a lottery in which the person who spent the most got a DK transfer book, which was 4k usd. The 2nd place person who spent 3.9k got a +7 dragon belt or something like that. P2w boxes last 2 weeks or so, then when those two weeks were over, two new loot boxes were introduced. This happened for 2 straight months.  That's why those servers died.

16 hours ago, iAndouille said:

Hello,

So i am originally from live servers but i wanted to test L2Aden, managed to get Race 1 on Necromancer and tested the full potential of sayha grace and the little packs they gave from beginiing, i spent total 16k ncoin.

Even tho i spent all that, i am seeing now, that i can't even sustain "farming" and buying spirit ore/soulshots with "Adena" and got to be forced to pay from "Store" the SS tickets, + counting the sayha grace + deluxe pack,  the server just started and its already VERY costly, and this is just for "farming" not even gearing up.

i am very sure that in2-3 month both servers will be "LIGHT" once people realise that NCWEST will cost 3x more than EU and will the worst paytowin festival.

Also i tried to understand if farming/playing market is viable to make money and then "covert to LCoin" , BUT simply what they did is bound many top items to toons/Sealed,   impossible to buy/sell ,  Really pushing all players to spend money and makes it no way to be farmable.

I don't say the game must be free, but make it enjoyable for everyone and make payment a  ++ in faster progression. but they make a game that is impossible to play without spending 500$/month just for farm, not even gearing. this is Insane, 

i'll play a few more days and enjoy the big mess it will become.

if i missed something let me know, because i got no clue about Essence servers appart from what i heard and see

All Feedbacks and discussion in respect is welcome!

Exactly, this is pay to progress mechanic and its a joke.. seems its impossible for NC to be embarrassed. The only people who defend it are the ones who will pay for this. It's sad.. I really wanted to enjoy Aden.

• Like 1

I'm actually afraid to not being able to sustain ores & shots after they remove the "reinforcement kit" from the L2 Store... so far buying 5 extra Sayha a day in the adena shot, I've been able to do the daily that rewards quite a lot of ores & tickets, but probably won't be able to do it after this event ends.

They need money, so they create new server Aden. New server, new game type and then come a lot of people who want check this server. So a  lot of people will buy deluxe pack and something like that, because they want be first in the server. In Old times lineage was not free, now it's free, but company needs money, and they see that this system P2w is working fine. It takes few month and many people leave. After year maybe they create again new server and a lot of people come back and spend money again. Sad true...

On 8/15/2021 at 7:13 AM, iAndouille said:

Hello,

So i am originally from live servers but i wanted to test L2Aden, managed to get Race 1 on Necromancer and tested the full potential of sayha grace and the little packs they gave from beginiing, i spent total 16k ncoin.

Even tho i spent all that, i am seeing now, that i can't even sustain "farming" and buying spirit ore/soulshots with "Adena" and got to be forced to pay from "Store" the SS tickets, + counting the sayha grace + deluxe pack,  the server just started and its already VERY costly, and this is just for "farming" not even gearing up.

i am very sure that in2-3 month both servers will be "LIGHT" once people realise that NCWEST will cost 3x more than EU and will the worst paytowin festival.

Also i tried to understand if farming/playing market is viable to make money and then "covert to LCoin" , BUT simply what they did is bound many top items to toons/Sealed,   impossible to buy/sell ,  Really pushing all players to spend money and makes it no way to be farmable.

I don't say the game must be free, but make it enjoyable for everyone and make payment a  ++ in faster progression. but they make a game that is impossible to play without spending 500$/month just for farm, not even gearing. this is Insane, 

i'll play a few more days and enjoy the big mess it will become.

if i missed something let me know, because i got no clue about Essence servers appart from what i heard and see

All Feedbacks and discussion in respect is welcome!

everyone said this was p2w on steroids.  anyone who openly went into this expecting something different didnt do their homework.

35 minutes ago, iHyperlite said:

everyone said this was p2w on steroids.  anyone who openly went into this expecting something different didnt do their homework.

probably 500mg test, 750 tren, 50 anarol, 20 m3, 20 halo, 10 iu gh and similar in slin.

• Haha 1

So i stopped spending for sayha grace, and there's no adena/drops and NO xp too,  it became a totally useless game without sayha grace. can't use shots, can't buff myself, can't XP,  (0,0010) per mob at 74 is 100 000 mob to kill to lvl up ( killing 500 mob an hour without shouts, i'll need about 9 days to lvl up) with sayha grace and pots it takes 1 day with shots. 

I refuse to pay more for now. that's my own feedback between paying and freetoplay

I was Race 1 since open of server with all booster on 24/7 , everything was Decent, but you literally need 500$/month minimum for that. 

Enjoy Aden, im out for now :) See me in Aden sellshop 😛 

It currently costs about $100-$150 a month, just to maintain Sayha. Anything you need additionally, will be a cost on top of this base price. Lootboxes, p2w items, store events, etc. will also hundreds of dollars per month, on top of the cost of Sayha.

If you are not pumping $$$ into this game daily, there is only 15 minutes of gameplay per day.  10 minutes Transendence instance and another 5 min to burn up your free blessings and grace cookies.  Then you may as well log out until tomorrow cause you wont be able to afford shots/ore with you 95% adena/loot nerf, no less actually upgrade your gear.  Even purchasing Sayha's Will wont help because the 70% nerf wont let you earn enough adena to afford shots/ore either.  Total failure of a game.  I wonder how many "whales" will be refunding before 30 days is up.  

I came back to test out the Sylph class, because I think that would have been a cool class in Live. Needless to say less than a day later I realized that Aden just isn't too my liking at all. I sometimes get nostalgic about the early days of L2, but truth be told, I'm not a kid any more and I expect far more bang for my buck when it comes to gaming and entertainment value. 

I wish everyone who continues on with Aden well, but I'm out.

This game died the minute they went free to play.  Anyone paying the insane prices to maintain are the reasons that NC thinks they can get away with it...because they can.  Look at the difference between when it was paid to now.  Back when I was on, any given day there were thousands upon thousands of people on the servers.  Now they're lucky if they get a couple hundred.  Wow, that F2P/P2W model they bought into really worked out well.  Bots running rampant, no control.  Basically turning players into bots is absolutely ludicrous.

@Sunshine@juji

Shame on you..... I have been playing this game since prelude, have seen kids of friends join the game over the years.... it's been amazing but this new server and classic are just plain wrong. How do you publish a game like GW2 and NOT ruin it and then do this to Lineage 2 your cornerstone game?

We spent two days on Aden an d it actually pushed us back to retail for a more relaxed experience. what does that tell you? 

This is so sad, REMOVE SAYAS BULL SHIZ OR LET THE SERVER DIE

• Thanks 1

MMOblitz is correct I was in our discord listening to them rip this piece of trash set up for only one thing… TO ROB US BLIND! 
At first I thought I’d defend my Favorite MMO of all time, But then I actually thought about it after Blowing 200 bucks on this POS…. I quit back to retail for me! 

to solve this serious problem of essence chronicle. NCSOFT could increase adena rate or decrease the price of 2 essential game items. Saya blessing (10k) and spirit pray. The drop of adena and the purchase of saya blessing should be proportional... let's assume that 100x in today's price costs 5kk adena, then the farm with 100 saya you should at least be able to recover the 5kk spent for the game to be healthy and balanced .

@iAndouille@Admin

The game has a lot of ways to deal with the management of sayha and spend it correctly, ranging from the choice of location, ending with the banal use of amplification XP/SP boost. +after 76 lvl u will have more sayha's from drop when hunting monsters (about 150+ small cans), u will have skills for more sayha's replenishment. Don't stay in locations where sayha's consumption very big (Lizard's for example). You will have items to reduce consumption sayha's till -60% sayha's lost (or -70%, I forgot)

U can get every 2h sayha from solo bosses + drop. Yes, you need fight for this content. If your char strong, u can get 20+ sayhas per day from bosses, soul crystals, magic tablets, enchant scrolls (b-a grade), evo stones. U can resell items on marketplace, its free gold but need a time for this.

All contennt start froom 76+. More exp/more drop resources for random craft/items. More adena's, and sayha in shop for 50k won't seem like a problem.

Search atingo, farms pets - sell it. Its very big income. 

Go in big war, farm dkp and take loot.

Make twinks for farm if you are lazy. 

Lots of ways to make money and develop, but you don't see them. You stay on auto-hunt and says: "no farm, no adena"

Do something and you will get something, but dont "cry" on forum, its not worth

Out of curiosity I tried the new classes proposed there.

Made them 60+- until I ran out of soulshots & spirit ore. It took me less than 24 hours to make both, so the XP curve until there is not too hard.

Glad I spent nothing to make both for free, but when you need to spend money in less than 1 days because you run out of everything, this means the paywall is big.

Hop hop all back to Live servers 🥳🥳🥳